Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/04/ex-florida-democratic-rep-corrine-brown-sentenced-for-mail-wire-and-tax-fraud-involving-sham-charity.html
newsweek.com/russia-probe-far-over-mueller-seizes-thousands-hot-documents-manafort-743454
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>can't let him get the nuclear codes

Fucking autist he already has them he's the president

Are those the same polls that said Hillary would win? It’s so fucking sad that you autistic leftists still buy this shit.

They keep falling for it.

Kek

even your beloved fox nooz has his ratings in the toilet

sad

I summon the Kikes of Eternal Trump Defense!

Fucking this. The code is literally in his pocket.

Tax reform is upon you.

>irony

what's it like being rich?

Too much meat on that bone for the middle class.

Its the polls that are lieing, not the reporters.
You keep falling for it.

>former Trump voter
this is bothering me so much

I like how the white boi are like, I'm just a "former" voter for Trump, but they are all racists and get burnt as they deserved

but hey, it's poor white's freedom to get themselves screwed over

Imagine being a Trump supporter. Uneducated outcasts

You realize that your bait does not have any effect here, right ? Same goes on pol. You'll never be able to subvert us

> Walk into walmart
> See guy pushing cart brimming with shit
> Greeter lady says, "SIIIIIIIIR!"
Greeter lady has annoying voice
> Guy enters fastwalk mode
> "SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!"
> I turn to face guy walking past me
> "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!"
> Guy is in full sprint with cart
> I get my 300 lbs of highly refined masculinity in motion
> Guy checks behind shoulder
> Sees me and abandons cart
> A half dozen people are standing around saying, "WTF is that guy chasing him? He must be a shoplifter"
> Guy goes to astro van
> I see two women in the front of the van, they look up and see me and panic, flailing arms and yelling as I stand in front of the van
> Guy is frantically pulling on driver door handle, it must be locked or jammed
> Halfway expect Benny Hill music to start playing, if I wasn't sucking so much wind from my 25 yard sprint I would be laughing
> Guy runs around back of van to get in sliding door
> I walk to back to get plate number as van has trouble starting
> Van peels out and almost hits some dude that was assisting
> I ask if everyone around is alright that nobody got hit by anything
> I help bring cart back to store to give description of vehicle and the party in the van
> At this point I look at contents of cart
> Potatoes, eggs, meat, tortillas, milk, blankets, etc. Didn't even see a 2 liter of soda as far as I can remember
> MFW I denied food to a homeless family

Happy Holidays!

BTFO

What about ism at its best. All that Republicans can even muster anymore.

fixed

Tl:Dr and also poster has aids

Lol, crash and burn? The man is doing fucking wonders for this country. What kind of pussy faggot are you?

Economy is at record highs, unemployment at record lows, ISIS is defeated, prototypes for wall are being built... All thanks to the one and only DJT. He did all this in 11 months. The nigger sat there for eight years scratching his head and funding his Muslim brothers in ISIS.

Trump is a master businessman and expert planner, nothing short of genius. I honestly believe that his family should take over the presidency in 7 years time, Donald Jr or perhaps Ivanka. There's no other family I trust to make this country great again.

Meanwile ....
Black dem's are going off to federal prision.....Kek

Corrine Brown sentenced to 5 years in prison. Democrat gets jail time for mail, wire and tax fraud involving a sham charity. ... A jury convicted Brown of stealing money from a bogus charity, One Door For Education, which purported to give scholarships to poor children but instead ...

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/04/ex-florida-democratic-rep-corrine-brown-sentenced-for-mail-wire-and-tax-fraud-involving-sham-charity.html

Democrat here. Liberals pissing down both legs used to be hilarious but now is just annoying. Let the president be president and if the shit don’t work, well there’s 3 years left.

donnie would be glad to

not sure if trolling or just retarded

This

OP is a fagot ... go an hero yourself

best I could find but yeah I get your point

Meanwhile....

newsweek.com/russia-probe-far-over-mueller-seizes-thousands-hot-documents-manafort-743454

I ask again, what's it like being rich?

Former Trump voter... Lol oh you can just take the votes back huh

This

That graph shows a constant growth that has carried over to the Trump administration....

>wonders
you must have a lot of property to inherit

Its fucking awesome. Are you retarded that you needed someone to tell you that?

>fun with scale
let's open that graph up to dubya's tenure

and by awesome, you mean shitposting on a dated imageboard instead of enjoying your wealth.

or has daddy not bequeathed it to you yet?

There are still Hillary supporters? She lost (a year ago) and is therefore irrelevant when talking about Trump's lack of accomplishment. If your only response is "Hillary," get your buttery mails out of here.

Just so you know. You enabled this fiasco to happen. We have become the new idiot country taking it from England when the whole "I didn't know what a brexit was" thing happened

No I earned it with a college degree. And I can't wait to hand it to my kids tax free thanks to Trump

This. The only civilized response with some logic lol

>former Trump voter
meaning you got him in power
now watch him destroy the world
and go kys faggot

There are still Hillary supporters that dont understand why she was such a bad candidate.

Thanks btw. It's a little more tolerable to live in the UK as long as the idiot spotlight is on you lot.

still calling bullshit. you have a ton of money but shitpost on Sup Forums?

Your daddy has money and maybe if you don't turn out to be a faggot he'll give you some of it.

OK? I'm not personally one of them but she's still completely irrelevant to any discussion about Trump as president.

I voted for her but then again I would have voted for an empty trash can over Trump.

You fake news and polls are also irrelevant.

>Let him get the nuclear codes

You don't realize how this works do you? Do us all a favor and just stay home next election cycle you fucking idiot.

No I worked as as web developer out of college and cashed in my life savings to open a weed store in my home town. I'm sitting in the back in my office watching the security cameras and smoking weed.

What do you mean "former" Trump voter?
You voted for Trump, you ARE a Trump voter.
What you mean to say is "former Trump supporter."
KYS. Idiot.

Well im so glad, that you think you made a mistake.Hillary wasn't perfect, but at least she knows what she would've been doing. But as for you thinking u made a mistake, why don't u consider the bullshit that took you to that and not fuck your countrymen any more, cool?

And anyone else reading this who still supports Trump... Fuck all of you. I read these boards, see you defend him and some things you have said at the time, it was hard to find holes in your argument. But Sup Forums, and America as a whole has become more hateful, more spiteful, and quite simply a place that white pissed off people want to turn into their own private resort from the world. Fuck you. Saying thinks like "cuck" all the time, defending hatred and worse protecting ignorance just as a last death gasp to secure white interests. That's over and I can't wait til u arrogant cunts have suffered like others have. Fuck you Republicunts, fuck you.

Jelly cuz you don't have a card :(

lol I sure hope Trump's elf on the shelf Jeff Session shuts your shit down.

>pretends to be virtuous by claiming "earned" wealth
>brags about future kids not earning wealth

oh I really wouldn't bring up sexual assault in a Trump discussion

good point, also funny that he has supposedly made his money in a way that the Trump administration vehemently opposes

Honestly. I voted for Johnson. Hillary was an awful choice and I figured trump wouldn’t be able to get anything done because liberals are obstructionists and Republicans in government have no backbone and try too hard to be bi-partisan. Both republicans and democrats don’t represent Americans anymore.

Me fake news and polls? Look I don't think he will be impeached, Dimitri. it's a process that a Congress full of Republicans simply won't do cause it'll make them look like losers. I think they'll continue to slowly distance themselves from him as they realize his policies are silly and causing real problems, and then they'll pull the rug out from under him in 2020.

Or maybe he'll start doing better. I honestly want what's best for the country. It's why I didn't vote for Hillary in the first place. I'd love to see Trump succeed, but half his campaign promises are actively detrimental to our well being. See Israel.

>liberals
>obstructionist
what fucking planet are you from

Trump has dementia but so did Reagan and he didn't nuke everybody. It's easy - they just distract Trump with some crayons and shit, while Pence and Mad Dog actually run the show.

It'll be fine, OP.

Even if he shut me down today It wouldn't impact me moneywise and I would just open shop up after he was gone.

Well they WERE a poll and she did win the popular vote so uhhh yeah

lol so you're a criminal in the eyes of republicans but you love republicans because their tax plan would benefit you as long as they don't shut down your illegal operation.

conservatard logic, everyone

Kek meme harder libtard.
al·le·ga·tion
ˌaləˈɡāSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
plural noun: allegations
a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof.
"he made allegations of corruption against the administration"
synonyms: claim, assertion, charge, accusation, declaration, statement, contention, deposition, argument, affirmation, attestation, grievance; formalaverment
"not one of the allegations against my client has been substantiated"

>Thinking that everyone is on one side or the other

Fuck everyone I'm looking out for me and mine.

Weinstein and Cosby are totes innocent too amiright?

see

President Trump is continuing to do a great job every day. Proof is that Hillary Clinton is not in office.

so you're a Republican

I guess smoking too much weed does make you retarded

n64 and dbz were invented by japs

>3 posts in
>Trumptards mention hillary

It's like fucking clockwork. You spergs are so obsessed with her it's hilarious.

I'll just leave this here

I will play whatever game is laid out in front of me. I don't give a shit about political affiliation.

The in crease in growth however is not constant. Obama inherited the second depression. It could only go up.

Election night for Trump futures soar dowwn a thoudsand points, ddo you realize how absurd that was?

Next day record increase in gains.

Yes it increased with Obama, IT'S INCREASING FASTER under Trump. The rate is much faster in fact.

That's because if SPECULATION.

Walstreet is REACTIVE not PROACTIVE.

This guy thinks the majority is intelligent and should make all the decisions rofl. Theres a reason why all the smart philosophers thought democracy was a horrible idea.

that's what you say now but your innate selfishness means you will blossom into a nasty little Republican

I feel like either candidate wasn’t a very good choice to begin with so everyone just leaned to the one that would cause less harm lol. South Park hit the nail on the head with the choice between a “douche bag” and a “turd sandwich”.

None of the pol fags will acknowledge this lol. I have never seen so much damage control and denial in my life.

speculation by its very nature is proactive you fucking retard

The rules of government doesn’t matter to liberals. I might side democrat, I still believe in the constitution. Liberals want to do away with the Constitution and the USA.

the point of that episode was not to just throw your hands up and stay out of politics you goddamn moron

just say you're a gun nut