Stop reading Pitchfork

Stop reading Pitchfork.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGE7q0oDlEI&ab_channel=brinebombs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>do whatever crazy shit you want instead

disintegration loops more like delusion loops amirite

who the fuck reads pitchfork anyway?

Whats the deal with disintegration loops? Why is it supposed to be so good? I've had more interesting shits

I don't read Pitchfork. They only rate hip hop and hipster indie shit well, and perfectly good albums as shit.

never understood why people who dont give a shit about ambient obsess over hating disintergration loops

youtube.com/watch?v=KGE7q0oDlEI&ab_channel=brinebombs

love ott

Why would I give a fuck about some random "journalist's" opinion on an album anyway?

fuck off wolverine, i stopped visiting pitchfork in like 2013

This is quite rich with valid criticisms.
Why don't people like this guy again?

I think Ott got his wish. P4K is pretty much fucking over. There aren't even P4K threads here anymore.

Same. Wish he was still active

this disturbs the nu-male

its a boring rant with p4k style anecdotes about how he thinks basinski is pretentious

Chris Ott's video on goth is pretty great.

ART CON JACKASS

>p4k style anecdotes
>accusing someone of exploiting the biggest tragedy of a century

i agree, though i'm assuming he still shitposts on twitter from time to time

it was nice to read a critic that actually made your blood boil from time to time. and with his virtually bottomless indie rock know-how it was tough to argue with him.

sometimes he gives away his shallow rewards book on amazon. not that it's not worth the ~five bucks but it's quality stuff

srry for abusing the "time to time" phrase, i'm half in the bag and don't harbor any writing cred anyhow

Because that video is basically the only time he's ever actually sounded right about anything
Also because everyone loves to jerk off over Basinski

How was he wrong about Kurt Cobain? That one was pretty objective.

Why did he stop?