It was a robbery: Vidal

>two Madrid goals were offsides
>he shouldn't had to be sent off
>Casemiro should have been sent off
>when it was 1-2 Real where afraid and the referee started his show

Do you agree with him?

youtube.com/watch?v=ta4X7Wzr9HM

If the ref is a Halal supporter/customer/bribed then how come he gave a penalty to Bayern and didn't call Bayern's second goal offside?

Bayern's first goal was from a made up penalti and its second goal was an offside.Vidal should have been sent off in the minute 47 not 70 something.

Obviously. Vidal cries like a little bitch when his team loses but he was completely right about Ref Uefadrid conveniently getting lucky when Bayern tied the leg

Bayern's 2 goals were due refball.If technology was used the match would have ended 1-0 for Madrid and VIdal would have been out for 45 minutes straight

>Muh refball

this nigger can't say shit

But era penal

Why do you retarded customers damage control this badly? You arent fooling anyone

>how does offside work with own goals

try again Ricardo

How are Buyern's offside goals not refballs but Madrid's are?

If a players is in offside he can't participate in the play. Both Muller amd Lewandoski did. This is basic footie rules

Because it WAS a penalty and the Bayern goal and barely offside and hard to see. The Real goals however, were a complete different matter.

Be a nice Halal customer and accept that your team should of been knocked out

>offside
That offside was far more forgivable than Ronaldo blatantly being fucking 5 meters off. Not to mention the second blatantly offside goal or the hilariously undeserved second yellow on Vidal who was somehow booked for winning the ball.

Of course they did. The real question is how will the ref tonight be if it's going to be blatant wrong decisions that go Barca's way there needs to be an investigation into spanish clubs and their connections to UEFA.

And Casemiro not being booked a second time for a clear as sky yellow card just two or three minutes earlier.

game was pure fucking horseshit. I never believed bribing the refs actually happened before this shit. fuck casemiro, players stay on all the time with performances like that, especially in big games. but Vidal gets sent off on a perfectly legal and well executed tackle? linesmen that usually call players offside for inches of advantage turn a compete blind eye to ronaldo being a country fucking mile offside on the decisive goal? somebody phoned it in, it's so fucking obvious. horseshit

no one's going to remember this game for penaldo actually scoring in a big game for once, they'll remember it for the clearly biased officiating. those refs better have an entire harem of thai ladyboys gargling their cocks and fondling their balls right now for their hard work

*was

And with retards like these, this shit ain't stopping anytime soon.

Yeah Arturo, you're right, you should have been sent off like in the 47'

Vidal should have been off 20 minutes into the game if you go by UEFA rules you huge spastic

Era penal though, the game should have ended 1-1.

Vidal deserved 2 reds in this match and at least 1 in the previous one. Him playing more than 40 minutes in this tie was a miracle

>d-durr two wrongs make a right!
Not an argument. This embarrassingly biased refereeing at this level is a joke. Of course you're not complaining when Perez buys off Uefa to get favorable draws and refs who grant them """"""'lucky""""""""" rulings.

So mad lol

>The game should of ended 1-1 despite the fact that Bayern quickly had the upper hand and were almost certainly going to score and go through before the sending off.

OK pablo

If that was a pen Casemiro's was also a pen
You are a retard. The referee was awful yesterday for both sides. Claiming refball when Vidal should have been off after a tackle from behind or one of his multiple yellow tier faults and an offside goal is fucking stupid

Who wouldnt be mad that the better team gets fucked over, my delusional chicanolard worker who has to get up at six to pick my oranges so that he can afford to buy his Uefadris jersey?

Vidal should have been sent off before.

>were almost certainly going to score
Bayern had two shots on target during the whole match

They would have had more and pressured Halal even further had they had Vidal playing who did not deserve to be sent off.

>a perfectly legal and well executed tackle

Vidal deserved to be sent off 3 times in the match.

So did Casemiro desu

>2 shots on target means that they were not in the ascendency at all.

Did you watch the game m8?

If Vidal was sent off in the minute 20 as he deserved the match would have been over.

>boots are down and still makes clean contact with the ball for the majority of the slide tackle is now deserving of a second yellow
You're literally trying to save face at this point.

They've always been 'Damage-controlling' like this.

Laughable.

>Hits the player while doing a strong tackle
>Then kicks the ball
>He touched the ball!
He should have been sent off way before that though

>shitty corner
>benalty
>own goal

>muh refball

We need to remove kebab.

>Carvajal """penalty""" in the first leg

>I'll blame the ref, hopefully everyone will forget that I shot the bullshit penalty to the sky and I should've sent off way earlier because I'm a chimp who can't control himself

Which was missed. What's the point you are trying to make?

that Bayern does not have much to complain. Vidal had the tie in his hands. When Ronaldo got the ball in an offside position, he scored, that makes the difference between the two sides. Plus:
>6-3

Yeah OK, nice mental gymnastic logic

>he shouldn't had to be sent off
maybe not for that foul against Asensio. But he should've never been on the field at that point to begin with looking at all the fouls he made before.

No, the tackle was well timed and although the foul was there he just barely touched Asensio, it was unarguably not deserving of a second yellow

>One offside is more acceptable than another

Are you literally retarded?

Being off by a foot in a fraction of a second is harder to call than someone who is literally a mile offside.

t. americano

every tackle is a foul according to you fuckers

That is a fault though

Vidal is the biggest piece of shit in football, I wouldn't mind him getting fouled into a wheelchair.

He barely touched Asensio. You're literally arguing that any foot contact, even for a split second is deserving of a foul. Just shut the fuck up and stop trying so hard to damage control for disgustingly blatant refball already you fucking deluded monkey.

bribes either the refs or uefa
barca madrid both 2nd legs at home again

It was a fault. It wasn't a clean tackle you dumb chicano

6-3 lmfao

:DdddddddddddddddDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

this is not offside.
The official FIFA ruleook says that it's offside only when it's clearly visible from the naked eye.

I agree that he should not have completely missed his penalty kick in the first game

He tackles Asensio and then kicks the ball. Dumb Ameriburgers and death brain slavs just can't understand simple logic

deserved the red

Be honest, that deserves a yellow to you? I agree that it is a foul

>sliding tackle with studs against the ankle
>not a yellow

not to mention that Vidal was already on a borrowed time and the ref just added it up

>no contact with ankle
>no contact until after he scoped the ball from him

are you a leftist by any chance?
you seem very good with completely ignoring factual evidence and seeing what fits your narrative

you know he did some fouls before that one wich deserved a yellow already? a ref can give a player a yellwo if he feels that the player is playing too aggressiv and can combine all the fouls he did so far. This was just the last straw. Vidal deserved to be red-yellowed.
>stop fouling!
>heres your yellow card stop fouling!
>okay last warning stop fouling or I will give you another card!
>okay enough you did foul again heres your second yellow! leave the pitch

My biggest issue is with the 2-2.
It was a free kick, so little movement and the linesman in perfect position. And it wasn't close offside, it was blatant.
Anything else MAYBE can be swiped away with the close call argument. This cannot.

The first offside goal was inexcusable, the second one i'm not even sure of after watching it over and over. I know most people dont know the offside rule and say ronaldo is far ahead of marcelo when he is in fact not. If that was offside then so was Bayern's second goal.

He should've been sent off, but far earlier than he did. His tackle on Casemiro early in the second half should've been a second yellow, also this one was his 4th free kick after his first yellow, he was literally begging for a red.

Yes.

No, he was shit all night.

>He should've been sent off, but far earlier than he did. His tackle on Casemiro early in the second half should've been a second yellow, also this one was his 4th free kick after his first yellow, he was literally begging for a red.
This is true as well. Ancelotti made the extremely risky decision of leaving him on the pitch despite knowing that one foul will get him sent off.
Hell, Ancelotti made a lot of strange decisions yesterday, for example subbing Lewandowski at the end.
Nobody knows how they would have worked out in a fair extra time, as that 2-2 then happened like it did.

>no contact until after he scoped the ball from him
First he hits Asensio and then he hits the ball. Go back to bed dumb customer
He deserved the yellow way before that. He was making strong tackles all the time and he wasn't booked when he should

SHUT THE FUCK UP. You bunch of Tapas eating Armada losing flamengo dancing maraca waving Franco worshipping bunch of little manlet CUNTS. This was the clearest example of pure REFBALL that the world has ever seen!!!!!! Forget Chelsea v Barcelona, forget England Germany, forget the Koreans in 2002. THIS MATCH WAS BOLLOCKS. Im surprised the ref didn't get on his knees and worship Penaldo's dick!!!!

>forget the Koreans in 2002
Noo, that game against Italy was way way waaay more blatant.

>Brit bong buttmad
Never change

remove all instances of refball and the game ends 1-0 to real madrid

>0-1
not a pen doesn't even touch robben

>1-1 (1-0)
perfectly legal goal

>1-2 (1-0)
lewa is offside interfering with play no goal

after this point vidal gets a red for nothing, so all further goals can be discounted

although the ref was shit, he didn't change the final outcome of the tie

You now realise this is all a great plan by UEFA and FIFA to make the video ref unconditionally loved by fans and teams.

>not a pen doesn't even touch robben
opinion discarded

even if you believe the pen was legit the game ends 1-1 and real mad go through

you have literally nothing to complain about

>this is how football works, just remove the irregular goals
You are a retard, my man.

Real Offsiderid

Muller chested the ball while being offside, that has nothing to do with Ramos' touch afterwards

>It wasn't offside, la', Muller and Lewandowski are good lads, they didn't do nothing!

>Bayern's goals came from a set piece, a penalty, and an own goal, not a single free play goal
>Somehow they deserved to go through

don't even try, buyern fans are so deluded, they live in an alternate reality.

after buyern lost to dortmund 5-2 or something like said players still said
>we were the better team

Buyern should have played with 10 since the beginning of the first half

This is a pretty clear studs up yellow tbqh

Vidal should've been sent off much earlier for the foul on casameiro

see

>UEFA will ban el chileANO to make him an example

source fatty

>only when its clearly visible from the naked eye
are you looking at this photo through a microscope? its clearly visible that he is offside

>armada losing
Hahahahahahahahaha

maximum buttmad

this

This is the worst reffing since the Chelsea incident
Real supporters should be ashamed

It's only in this video that I realize how immaculate his haircut is

Yeah Bayern can talk. Against other teams, they get all the champaigne treatment, Fuck'em.

You are kinda retarded
ERA PENAL

>ERA PENAL
Casemiro touched the ball and Robben just dove