How such stupid cunts like Liza Koshy or Lele Pons managed to make it big on Youtube? They are unfunny af...

How such stupid cunts like Liza Koshy or Lele Pons managed to make it big on Youtube? They are unfunny af. I'm not even talking about Logan Paul who looks like typical dumb jock or his obnoxious brother. It's fucking unbelievable that they have millions of subs.

Preteens

you're not in their trarget audience or you'd know

Markiplier

kids...
kids watch that shit

>LOGan

because they appeal to the lowest common denominator.

You don't realize how fucking dumb the average person is until you step back a second. That's why "mainstream" crap doesn't appeal to a lot of the people on these boards.

My dude. Do you not realize how popular you can get if you're appealing to children??

Literally the most important and biggest audience for almost everything.

Liza is funny and around admireable.
Lele Pons is a fucking egotistical annoying cunt however

I like Logan Paul.

kids are dumb, they like dumb things

cause kids. Kids love that shit now a days. Kids now are all into trendy, cliche shit.

even the midget does well on youtube

what about the fag twins?
you can't even under stand what they are saying but people watch them on youtube

this. if you're good looking enough you can make millions acting like a spastic on the youtubes

right now they've been making money selling jake paul down the river and joining up with jake pauls nemesis. and are going to move into his 4 story hollywood house.

It has nothing to do with looks dude...

It has everything to do with retardedness and being as quirky and trendy as possible

Jake Paul has a nemesis? What's he called? Common sense?

the chink with the accent that sounds like he only drinks milk

I had never heard of Liza or Lele until this very thread

They are kings at exploiting children

Ricegum? I thought they were fuckbuddies or something

nah jake used to love him. the chinese guy teamed up with jakes ex girlfriend, joined the chink gang. his roommate is fucking jakes girlfriend.
the paul brothers secretely despise eachother so logan fucked jakes girlfriend and still hangs out with milky mouth.

Did you really just talk shit on logan?
Let me just ask you one thing

You good bro?

Why do you know this?

no fucking idea. didn't even know who they were a month ago. I should just kill myself and get it over and done with

Well now I know this shit too so I guess I'll see you in hell