Roy Moore is gonna win on Tuesday

Roy Moore is gonna win on Tuesday.
Alabama says FUCK YOU to the US of A.
The South shall rise again!

Yeee Haaa!

fucking teens is no big deal in a state where fucking family members and farm animals is the norm

If you want legal underage dating, no fags and a return to segregation, then he's your man.

Religious fundamentalist retards that justify diddling children. Fastest way to an Islamic USA is clearly through voting Right.

Der nope moronic opposite of reality of happening with the left and democrats. Right are for trump israel jews, left are for obama osama and yo mama

duuhuurr yee haw evurbody maybe nice ole mistur moore will let me marry muh 12 yur old sister and kill muh fag bruther who wont evn let his sister suck his cock roy kan make murica grate agayn hurrr

go back to your board, polfag

>The South shall rise again!

And when it does it will be in your 14yo daughter you inbred fucks.

Thanks for proving what a shithole Alabama and the rest of America is.

That went well last time.

Party before country hell yeah!

Alabummer could cease to exist as a state and the rest of the country wouldn't even notice it was gone.

only the one 14 year old wouldn't be legal for me to fuck in both AL and where i live (NJ) right now.

and there's nothing actually wrong with 14, who people who live in germany, italy, and a dozen other countries could legally fuck.

at best it's a little weird. but shouldn't be illegal.
..and a return to segregation would be great. but roy moore and all the other republicans are fucking evil, their policies and stances are abhorrent, and they should all be executed. ..just not for the teenager dating.

Yeee-haw! Religious zealots, morons, and pedophiles! We gonna be just like Al kaida but jesused up! Rebel yell y'all

Ah, the Confederacy! History's sorest losers (with nazis, the Republicans backup favorite racists, a close second)

How are you Southeners gonna secede from the US when your army is gonna be so messed up from all the inbreeding?

>with nazis, the Republicans backup favorite racists

Lose Lose for the GOP. This will turn out more women in 2018 to vote for Democrats. Also has the potential to fan the fires of the GOP civil war if he is seated.

the niggers of politics

Grand Old Pedophiles.

>"party of family morals" KEK!!!!

now you literally support pederasts (milo) and pedophiles (roy moore).

Meanwhile the U.N. is in Alabama investigating the worst poverty in the developed world. Give me a call when you rednecks ascend to the top of the American oligarchy.

We'd notice the money we'd save.
t. Blue stater tired of subsidizing red state failure

>yfw roy moore is max hardcore

You got that right. But they'll never learn.

Damn dude how’s middle school i going for ya?

Imagine a world where the south does leave? Who will pay for all their subsidies?

:)

Big deal. If he does win you people are still stupid af.

And a fuck you to all tight virgin male assholes and an old hell yeah for child molestation incest and god!

Yeah raise the debt some more.

>debt
lolbertarian spotted

>FUCK YOU
That's the actual position of the right wing at this point. It's funny to watch the GOP become an hero like this.

so...with Trump's tax cuts to the Federal Govt, won't that negatively affect every state in the Union to some degree?

>implying that’s a bad thing

lol Alabama

Of course it would be Alabama. Unseating Texas and cementing its people as the #1 laughing stock of the country. Well done white niggers.

um, yeah you idiots are laughable

at this point, if you are a white person and vote democrat, you are retarded

I agree. They fuck sisters and their mothers in Alabama, sometimes a goat. 14 year old is nothing.

With nothing to stop them, the South go back to slavery.

>you idiots are laughable
>conservatives
>calling libertarians laughable
>literally voting in Roy Moore
Ok bud

Which states pays the most in taxes? CA certainly. They probably fund most of the USA budget. Other southern states put in nothing and take muc more.

You don't understand. fucking a goat easy to do when no one's around for miles, and no police.

>nothing to stop them
Niggers have the guns this time, and they have nothing to lose.

I'm a liberal, actually. And you both suck. Lolbertarians are their special brand of stupid for not choosing to be liberals.

The Southern Armed Forces would put an end to such insurrective behavior.

Good idgaf. My tax dollars will still stay in my country.

>14 year old is nothing.
If only

This is the best I could find

Actually the South would have to forge alliances with foreign countries, like Russia, so no. Someone would still be chuckling sovietly.

I would ask if you believe either mainstream party is out to help anyone other than themselves? At least libertarians are honest about being greedy.

>I’m a liberal
>like that’s any better
I used to be a liberal, then I grew up.
How was it supporting a war hawk last election?

of course he is.. the allegations are bullshit. one lady forged the yearbook.. another claimed she was 14 when moore made a move on her, but math puts her at 17/18.. so she lied as well

figures shithole Southern states can't practice what they preach

Holy shit this. My choice is a party that hates me (white) or a party that hates me (atheist). Why would I vote mainstream.

Yeah because Russia is such a threat to the US.
Aside from their nukes their military is a joke.

Life is good under the Democrats, user. We have same-sex marriage, states have passed legal marijuana laws, minimum wage laws, the US was starting to address climate change issues under Obama. Oh and what health care plan did the Republicans come up?

With what tax money would y’all afford an army?!

I didn't support a war hawk.
Thanks for asking.
>I grew up
uh, no you didn't
you obviously support a retard

Amen my friend.

Republican here, what's all the hub bub about this guy? So far all Ive been hearing is fake news from the Democrats side trying to say he's sexual harassed woman or something bullshit like that.

>a known kiddie-diddler gets elected
What the dead-serious fuck is wrong with you amerifats?

OK, so you don't mind it if Russia actually dictates the neo-Southern economy in your future scenario. Good to know. They aren't a "threat," after all.
kek

Roy Moore is the real deal. He will swipe away the atheistic filth, the mudslimes & stormfaggots

The South has nukes, too, user. No taxation required. And the army would paid in gold from Fort Knox.

Let's be honest here. If Roy Moore did what he's accused of, NO CHILDREN WERE DIDDLED. First off, they were teens; not children. Second off, hitting on and/or making out with someone who acted consensually in the moment is not molestation.

Hope to fuck he wins because a) he deserves it b) it will represent the wants of the majority of the people in Alabama and c) most Dems in government are proving to be so, SO much worse than anything Roy Moore could be accused of.

>supported the retard
I sat on my couch and got drunk on the election
But good try bud

The problem is that we allow the American South to dictate social politics through the unfair advantage they have with the Electoral College.

You should be swept away.

Moore and Trump are proof of why we shpuld restrict voting privileges in rural areas. These subhumans cannot be trusted to vote.

>t. highschooler

You think the US is going to let the south steal its precious gold and nukes?? Hahahahahahahahahaha

Your apathy got Trump elected. You could have got off your ass and voted for the candidate that would have defeated him.
>got drunk
explains it all

Here's how most of the voters where I live see things. We are voting for the republican seat, not Roy Moore.

1). Regardless of who ran in the republican spot, they are going to vote down party lines, same as with the democrats.

2) If Roy is indeed guilty, then he'll be removed from office, hell the national media and comments made by current senators already state they want to remove him regardless if he is innocent or guilty.

3). Once he's removed, Gov. Kay Ivey will replace him with a republican which keeps the seat red. If Dougy Jones wins it's gone until next election.

4). All of the allegations are from like 30-40 years ago. Where are the current allegations of sexual misconduct. Shit seems awfully funny that all of the allegations are too old to prove true.

Stop laughing at us. We're the South. We're going to Rise again.

DNA TESTING COMPANIES ADMIT TAMPERING WHITE PROFILES TO ‘SCREW WITH RACISTS’
23andMe & Ancestry adding fake African ancestry to white customer profiles
Squawker - DECEMBER 10, 2017 105 Comments

>If Roy is indeed guilty, then he'll be removed from office,
not going to happen
now's the time to stop Moore
it would have to be one unbelievable teen rape story to get his ass out of there if he gets elected.

You realized all the allegations are from Democrats creating falsehoods and lies to try and prevent him into office right?

Right?

He's done none of those things, same thing that happened with Trump and those fake tapes of him saying he grabbed some womans pussy.

This shit, all of it, is created by the Democrat Fake News machine. If you believe, for a second any of this shit of them sexually harassing woman is real, then you need to reevaluate yourselves you dumb fucks.

Don't you people realize that people are waking up and realizing how fucked up Democrats are? They want to get rid of the white race, this is it guys. If they win say goodbye to the Golden Age of America. This is the new genocide.

So you appoved of faggotry, stupidity, and communism.

Life wasn't good for me. My insurance costs skyrocketed for worse coverage. The economy was in the shitter. The city burned around me. And my nation began to focus solely on the needs of .0000005% of the population. Life hasn't been good for everyone. Healthcare costs have cut my disposable income dramatically and they keep going up.

Minors can't consent.

i'm not filthy Sup Forumsack
gtfo back to you containment board

Yup, my 1 vote would’ve definitely changed the course of history.
All candidates were trash, not going to vote for someone I don’t like bc pussies like you didn’t want trump in the office.
Maybe next time have a better candidate.

>stupidity
no, I didn't vote for Trump, thanks
>communism
yep
lolbertarian all right
kek

well he stopped creeping on teenagers once he hooked up with his wife (who was a teenager at the time)
sure kid

He's going to win and the snowflakes who tried to undermine his campaign will wail and melt. Their agony is music to my ears.

lying faggot

Who were your ancestors? What is your ethnic background composed of? Sites like Ancestry.com and 23andme have always been some go to sources in answering all of your toughest questions.
But how accurate are they? In a recent interview with Cracked, one of the major ancestry testing companies, (which specific company is unknown) spilled the beans on what really happens when you purchase an ancestry kit.

So you must have voted Trump right? He was the only major candidate that wasn't a verified hawk.

8 years of "REEEE OBAMA RAISING THE DEBT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Now
>Its a good thing

>Sup Forums
You're the one who sounds like a babydicked alt righties
did you get b& there?

>voted for Hilary instead

>Yup
thanks for electing Trump faggot

You're damn right I voted for Clinton. Most intelligent people did.

You weaken your argument by claiming they are trying to get rid of white people. The first part was correct about the fake news though. The reason they lie and do the corrupt shit is to stay in power, not create a white genocide....

but what if they do

oh they can't? That's funny because some far-left groups would disagree with you very strongly. Which of course, isn't surprising one bit considering the left & Democrats are some of the most depraved & deranged filth on earth.

why do you post Clinton when Moore is clearly miles beyond that faggot?

Why is it every Confederate flag waving Southern inbred idiot talks shit like this but then gets tremendously pissy when people "disrespect the flag" during the national anthem? Pick one or the other, dumbasses.