So I'm 19 and I think this girl likes me and I kind of like her but she's 16. Is this fucked?

So I'm 19 and I think this girl likes me and I kind of like her but she's 16. Is this fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201405/who-is-too-young-or-too-old-you-date
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic unrelated btw

Only if you don't share her with a kind user on Sup Forums

how is this fucked?
fuck the law go get that pussy

The only thing that should be fucked is her. Stop being a faggot, OP. Life if too short.

No

Not op but i have the same thing but theres 3 of them all 7/10 already bang one of them

We have a Quorum. Go forth young user, and post pics

No, but check your local laws, it may be legal. No pussy is worth prison.

age of consent in most western places is 16 anyways

In a lot of states as long as it’s only a 3 year difference it’s legal. If not in America then what the fuck are you waiting for?

There is nothing wrong with fucking a 16 year old. It is one of life's gifts

It’s only fucked if you have shitty intentions. If you’re actually interested in dating this girl seriously then it’s fine.
Get to know her and her family OP

psychologytoday.com/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201405/who-is-too-young-or-too-old-you-date

Half your age plus 7

That is some autistic fucktardery right there
Literal mental gymnastics

Far from it nigger, trying to keep op out of prison so he doesn’t have to hang out with you and your monkey cousins

What’s wrong with it exactly?

If she look like pic I would crawl on 2 miles of broken light bulbs naked to get that pussa

You have assburgers when you have to perform mathematics to know if something is immoral

But that glass is sharp, idk 2 miles of lightbulb glass is like...2miles of hell, no pussy is worth hell, dante learned that shit the hard way

if it's legal and there is no real possibility of you getting in trouble, hit it like Babe Ruth

>assburgers
Tastes exactly like it smells

Kik

There are only two questions when it comes to women: Is it legal and does she want it? If both are a "Yes" do whatever you want.

The Lilliad 2

I feel like her dad would want to kill me though idk. I would treat her right I've never had a girlfriend in my life I would try my hardest not to fuck up.

Check your local laws, you might be fine.
I legally fucked a few teen girls. The pussy is like nothing else I've felt before. So incredibly wet and tight. What they lack in experience they make up for with their enthusiasm.