HATERS BTFO

HATERS BTFO
Clear yellow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2M-kRIohzMo?t=205
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poor bait

Kroos: "Are you not entertained?"

It's the German loser sentiment that bugs me the most about this match. They get outplayed both matches and then cry for the ref when they also got favouritism in the past and in these two matches. 2 shots on goal during 120 minutes, nuff said.

yeh

Vidal has got to the ball before Asensio has. Against any other team than Real or Barca this isn't a foul and definitely not a card.

wait a minute, that's 100% Buyern loser sentiment. we have to deal with those entitled faggots every week.

Sup reddit

Oh no his foot got tapped, I certainly hope he didn't break a nail.

Ok, I retract my generalisation about all Germans. Buyern fans are the worst, however.

This.

Fuck Germans.

im not even joking its like this everytime

hi ;^)

Are most Bayern "fans" bandwagoners who buy half-and-half scarves and all the official merchandise just to post pictures on Facebook? Who actually don't like football, only watch European games because Liga and Pokal are for plebs, show no passion in the stadium and can't name the usual starting 11? I.e. the Bavarian version of Real Madrid?

Because if that's the case, I'm glad that Madrid went through. At least madridistas don't pretend that they like football.

New Official Name!

Remember last year against Juve after they robbed us?
>we don't comment on the referee
Sure you don't, Fritz.

asensio hit vidal's leg, not the other way around

Madrid are the most plastic club in the world, owe half their success to corruption.

The bayern second goal was in offside too

not sure if......

you're joking right?
if you will argue differently even when you have the evidence right here there's just no point to have a discussion

Vidal should get the benefit of the doubt desu

deserved it desu
dove in recklessly, clearly hit asensio before hitting the ball

You don't get a card for simply touching someone, friend.

he got booked for persistent fouls, kassai even warned him before it. idk how people are missing that.

First that's not a foul, second is that supposed to be good refereing?

how isn't that a foul? He tackles and hits the feet before the ball

It's a clear foul

>First that's not a foul

>First that's not a foul
it is though, he blocked the guys foot first.

>is that supposed to be good refereing?
persistent infringement is in the rules, so yes. for 80 minutes he ran around the pitch making more fouls than anyone in that period whilst being on a yellow. he shouldve been subbed long before

thats why i said dove in recklessly, he had little regard for safety and made obvious contact. considering he already had a yellow and was consistently fouling other players he absolutely had to go, I dont see why people are arguing over this.

ASENSIO HITS HIS FOOT YOU FUCKING RETARD

you don't give second yellow cards in a champions league quarter finals for challenges that weren't even fouls in the first place
unless you think the referee is supposed to be the star man of the match

lol, you guys are hilarious

>he blocked the guys foot

LOOOOL

does anyone here know ANYTHING about football or is this just a shitposting board where people bait each other?

youtu.be/2M-kRIohzMo?t=205

reminds me of this

henry gets booked even though marquez hits his foot without being near the ball

It's not. >persistent infringement is in the rules
So basically you're saying that either the referee let Vidal do whatever he wanted for all the game or he punished him for doing things not accountable for a card the first time he made a foul (if it's a foul) and both of those are good refereeing?

In either case you are stupid.

dude relax. Asensio has the ball, Vidal do the tackle, so it's Vidal who hits the fucking Asensio's feet

ASENSIO DOESNT HAVE THE BALL, ITS OUT OF HIS CONTROL
VIDAL REACHES IT FIRST, EVEN THOUGH HE HASNT TOUCHED IT FIRST, HE'S CLEARLY NEARER TO IT AND WAY MORE LIKELY TO CONTROL IT THAN ASENSIO

ASENSIO.HITS.HIS.FOOT.

is that ok for you you fucking retard? did it get stuck in your thick stupid fucking manlet head?

are you a mexican living in spain by any chance?

>buyern deserved to win lads lets mourn them ;_;7

Asensio is RUNNING u fucking cunt, he cannot evade the fucking tackle so gets FOULED

Looks like Vidal hits asencios foot before making contact with the ball.

>I'm aware Vidal hits the ball first, but he hits the man before doing so

You can't tackle through someone to touch the ball and expect it to go unpunished.

Correct decision.

Wow.
Wonderful understanding of the sport right here.
Wrong, though.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

im done. this is unbelievable

you're a retard. asensio loses control of the ball, vidal is about to retain it, and asensio hits his foot in the process. case CLOSED. there's nothing to fucking discuss. you have all the fucking videos gif and webms and you're chosing to ignore them as if we were living at the time when you only had 1 chance to see them.

fucking lunatics

individually, no they arent worthy of a yellow. but its what happens and its what the rules state. you dont even have to read the rules to know this. there tons of fouls that arent worth a yellow but if a player keeps doing them over and over again the ref warns him that the next one he'll get booked. sometimes that results in the first booking, sometimes, like in this case its the second booking. normally when a guy is already on a yellow he takes it easier and doesnt do that many fouls, vidal kept doing them and got booked again. everyone arguing that it wasnt a yellow worthy foul are right if that fould is in a vacuum of its own without any other factors. but it wasnt and the booking was a result of repeated fouls.

genuinely feeling like im arguing with an american lol. have a good day luigi, watch some football