I love how pol can't refute this

I love how pol can't refute this.

We know Hillary is not like the Republicans

That is why we are not fucking voting for her, or Bernie for that matter

why the fuck would pol want to? 'not being like republican' in all the ways that smug bitch listed just makes pol hate shillary more

Horsey is suck a fucking leftist shill

Pol doesn't fuckng care what assanine points some cucked likely Jew cartoonist is trying to make. Hillary is a globalist cunt just like the rest of them. MAGA, bitch!

>And guns
Woman disregarded

Not to mention, even for a liberal, that dumb nigger comment misses the point. When people refer to Shillary as a republican, they're specifically referring to FOREIGN POLICY

The crazy cunt was completely in support of all the destabilizing bombings and coups (IIRC 8 under Obama, twice as many muslim bombings as Bush) which lead to the power vacuums directly responsible for ISIS.
Even worse, the psycho cunt, along with Obama, then gave the infighting rebels and terrorists more weapons and training lol
And she wanted even heavier intervention than Obama. She's a neocon and then some on foreign policy WHILE ALSO combining all the faggoty leftist PC bullshit of a lib....

She's literally the absolute worst the left and the right has to offer. Very glad I can vote from here, fucking Trump all the way, so I can enjoy my fucking state again when I'm done getting my doctorate

>Supreme court nominations
I don't remember Hillary being president before
>global warming
You mean how she fliflops around the issue then just says whatever's popular to get people on her side? Like how she didn't want to ban fraking until she saw people were going to Sanders because he would
>pro-choice
Okay
>gay marriage
Like when she was against it in 2004 and changed her stance around 2013
>guns
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED etc
>voting rights
If she's gonna pretend she's better than Sanders on this, she's mental. Nigga walked with MLK and endorsed Jesse Jackson for president in 1988
>environment
see Fraking flip-flopping
>Iran nuclear deal
Okay
>Healthcare
Like her ineptitude to get shit down in 1992 and the healthcare reform bill was dead in the water

And here's something very in common with the republican; sucking her overlord's moneycock and bending over to their will when the time comes.

Trump and Sanders are the only one not taking the Corp dick.

Why would we? Of course she's different from the Republicans, the guy there is some sort of Bernfag.

The thing is, the primary difference between her and the Republicans she's running against is that she is FAR more corrupt, FAR more criminal, and has killed far, FAR more people.

Why do they lie about Hillary I am mexican and even over here we know she is part of the corrupt american political system, she lies lies lies.

Ps. I don't care if you want a wall, just pay your own shit it yourselves

>At the bargaining stage

Are you kidding me if Trump is elected they're going to send my family to the Shoah camps

What bargain? I support trump, your money weapons and degeneracy is spilling over the border its nut just illegals going to USA pal, am well aware that the USA can force Mexico to pay, it is just cohersion and blackmailing which I dont think are good in the long run for our countries relationships.
If you could force your neighbor to pay for remodeling your house ysrdcor w/e.... would you?, skip the edge and justthink about it for a sec

>Y-y-you can have the wall
>B-b-b-but we're not paying for it!

I gotta admit, that artists really draws punchable women. You just want to repeatedly hit them till they start to cry and beg you to stop.

He lives in seattle. He has no idea how nin whites are so he makes shit up in his white guilt fantasy world. All his comics have blacks the good guys while whites are evil.

if the neighbor busted down my door, sure.

Does anyone have the unedited version?

>hillary will do or say anything if it gets her votes
>hillary isn't just like the republicans

pick one and only one
checkmate atheists

How does this explain the fact that black people advanced to an amazing extent in the 100 years after slavery ended, only to decay and degenerate to the sorry state they are in today? It's more of a game of chutes and ladders, tbqh.

I like how everything passed the Civil rights era can rightfully be blamed on niggers.

Trivial bullshit? Her pockets are lined by kikes. Let's hear what the bitch wants to do to end the israel problem. Any candidate that doesn't want to give the whole middle east a Hiroshima Hello is honestly just wasting your time

>It's more of a game of chutes and ladders

wow really makes you think

after we dump 20 megs of Mexicans and every mooooslim I am sure the festering negroe problem will to addressed. nigs had better start being nicer to honkeys. no that's OK. we prefer other honkeys get to experience many chimp outs to firm their resolve to finally address the negroe insolence.

#ImWithHer now.

>implying killing unborn babies and fag marriage are good things