Any odd things you do Sup Forumsro?

Any odd things you do Sup Forumsro?

>I blow into my mic every once in a while because i'm scared of beeing RATed and it might annoy anyone that potentially has RATed me.

nice try shill

i click my tongue when i'm waking up

I touch my dick when I wake up just gotta make sure it's still there

I spit when I pee.

I talk to myself a lot when home alone

Sometimes I feel like I have to touch two or more objects at even times. Anyone else does this?

Yeah sorta but not the same. Where ever I go I like to touch objects. Like I literally can't not touch a room full of stuff. Like I'm browsing a yard sale or something cept I never buy anything.

when i was a kid i had to do things the same number of times for left and right

Masturbate under the covers in case God or a dead relative is watching.
I'm not religious.

Shit meant to respond to OP but I'm retarded.

When I was a teenager I used to have those little rubber bracelets. I had four, each representing a family member.
Whenever I walked through a door I would kiss each bracelet once for good luck for my family.

so this is an OCD thread now?

Well OCD is pretty odd.

it is. i guess i'll go next.

on car rides, i used to only breathe in when looking at nature things, only breathe out when looking at man-made things.

I spit when I pee as well.
I always try to hit the stream of piss

I piss outside but only at night so I can ward wolves or coyotes away.

I cup my balls whenever I'm cold. Even in public. I don't care. Better to attract few disgusted looks than freeze like a faggot.

You remind me of a friend mine. Whenever he swings by, he makes sure to touch my junk and put it on some other place instead of where it was when he picked it up. It's so fucking annoying.
I bet you own a fidget spinner as well.

masturbate same number of strokes with the left hand as you do the right hand, user. kek

I hold conversations with anyone potentially tracking my screen in my search bar.
I know that's autistic as hell, but I do it about once or twice a year when I'm feeling particularily paranoid.
Also every time I visit a friend or my family and they take too long to answer the door I get any long, shaft-like object to use as a weapon incase they've been robbed and I'm going to have to deal with a robber opening the door.

Helloween

>incase they've been robbed and I'm going to have to deal with a robber opening the door.
but one day, when it actually happens, you'll be prepared!
unless they're ninjas. in that case you can just forget about it