Me and my gf broke up half a year ago. She said she has given some hand jobs and blow jobs since then

me and my gf broke up half a year ago. She said she has given some hand jobs and blow jobs since then.

We still talk and stuff all the time but how do I stop feeling jealous of all of this?

You stop
>talk and stuff all the time

why is she telling you this?
share nudes

stop talking to her
cut her out of your life
and if you cant do those stop asking her if shes having sex

stop talking to her retard

Stop talking to her you fucking idiot.

Stop talking to her all the time, stop thinking about her, bang some other chicks

Start by posting everything on vola or imgur for our convience. Then we will help you properly.

Stop talking to her, are you stupid? As soon as you stop talking to her you begin to stop caring. This is the solution..
Do as I say and your life will improve in the long term, perhaps not in the short term, but it absolutely will in the long term.

STOP TALKING dumbass you will get over this

I miss her and want her back though

rape her

You post boss of her draining your balls into her mouth, that's how.

Cause then you'd see how much of a whore she is.

Cut off contact with her and move on. There are more botches out there and after you date a few youll realize your ex wasntbthat special. Post whatever pics you have of her online or delete them. But youve got to move on

Stop talking to her. Pretty simple, and ignore her if she insists on talking to you.

Boss is vids

Youre not getting her back. Move on

Betafag. Keep asking about the bjs and handys she's giving...

this.

shes playing games and clearly doesnt care about you.

the reality is theres plenty of good women out there that would love to talk to you

Pussy heals all wounds now go get some tiger. Or be her beta cuck she fucks with for fun

>girl is single for 6 mo
>Says she has given handjobs/blowjobs but no sex
>implying she hasn't fucked half a busload of your friends within the week you guys broke up

Post # so your Sup Forumsros can get some head.
>quit being a beta, if she hasn't came back, she won't.

I hate that she uses her hands and mouth on other guys makes me feel so jealous.

do as she does.
start giving hand jobs and bjs

Lel, no shit

i knew a guy that had this problem
he wore a glove that didn't fit and killed her.

Implying OP isn't just a cuck that gets off on hearing about her sucking off other dudes. He's probably jacking it right now.

STOP TALKING TO HER.

OR AT LEAST ABOUT THAT SHIT FFS

It's like stepping into rain and wondering how to stop getting wet. PUT UP YOUR UMBRELLA NIGGA

move on, she has. as indicated above best course is to stop talking to her anytime you don't absolutely have to.

haha

THIS entirely cut off and find new shit, greener grass out there, don't be a little bitch

Get over it loser she’s not even attractive

really? so maybe she wont have done anything then?

Id go for her brunette friend

i've seen this picture/thread before. if this is the same op get some help bcos you'll end up being depressed and angry and then you've got an even bigger fucking problem. or just block her out of your life and move on, can't tell u how easy/hard it is cos i've never experienced it before, but i've been depressed/suicidal/anger issues and its fucking horrible i can tell you that.
ppl are just gonna keep saying the same shit as last time and that clearly didn't help cos ur back again. fix ur shit Sup Forums cant help u.

Otherwise this is copy pasta and i got baited

user it’s clear youve lost your grip on reality. It’s all down hill for here unless you get out or kill yourself

You need to deal with the fact that this won't happen. Ironically, until you deal with that, the likelihood of her ever being interested in you again will be zero.

Fuck her dad.

Sounds like a catch 22 lel

so how do I get her back?

I hate seeing her post pics like this

>We still talk and stuff
don't talk to that cunt. she's showing off in front of you and making you jealous intentionally.

Trip Threes of Truth.
Reply to these trips or be cursed to see the truth forever. It happened to me! It's scary; don't take the risk!

If you still talk and stuff all the time then she is still your gf you dumbass. Fuck each other or don't. Live the life that is currently in front of you. Exhaust the resources you have.

OP LISTEN TO THIS

In order to make it out of this with your sanity and dignity intact, you need to do the following, right fucking now:

See that folder you're posting these images from? Delete it.

See that facebook page you stalk every day? Block it.

See that number you text every day hoping for the response that keeps the candle of hope burning, maybe she'll come to her senses, maybe she'll take you back? DELETE IT.

Cut ALL contact. Burn Bridges. MOVE. ON.

I've been there OP and it's fucking crucifying. But there is no way back. There is no hope of this relationship being rekindled. You are being strung along to feed an ego at the expense of your own.

Think about what didn't work and build on it. Next time will be better. You'll remember this, but it will be fondly. It will be the memories that made you a better person.

If you follow down your current path you will remain bitter and jealous. IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

OP is officially trolling

post more of the ginger bitch

get out there and give some hand jobs and blow jobs yourself, ya big lunk!

jeez

you. don't. dipshit. she. is. gone.

I miss this mouth

second
>find dudes she succ'd
>give them better succ
>succ everyone in a 5 mile radius
then she'll be jealous of you