OP gets touched by family member

I don’t know this. Story?

i second this

what happened?

ye i guess he looks weird but why bully

twitter.com/Elijah_Official/status/939382391881240576

Tugs at the heart strings... Good kid.

don't you mean bum him fag?

There's no way you make threats like this if you're over 15.
Get b& faggot.

you must be 18 to /b

Damn, even Sup Forums doesn't wanna bully him.

Maybe his bullies should be sent to a family in a brown country.

Fuck off asshat. Would love to see people like you hot by a bus

So you're saying you were bullied and molested by men as a child so you feel the need to prove to everyone you're tough hoping they won't see your inner struggle with homosexuality?
Bitch, go suck some cocks and accept your sexuality, or jump off a bridge head first.

obvious troll

I feel like slapping the mom tho, wtf with the video? Trying to gain fame through the suffering of your child?

he requested this himself

I can't tell if she's using him, or what. I mean, regardless of her actions, I definitely feel for the kid. He doesn't seem like a tard, doesn't seem like he would bully other kids... Sucks to learn this way how much the world sucks.

There was only a bit of bullying against me in middle school, and then it got better in highschool when I learned apathy. Doesn't seem like the way this should work, and this kid shouldn't need to build walls like that to get through life, man.

Dear diary,
Today, OP was still a faggot.

He wut??

Man... kids these days and social media. Well I guess that made the video allright then.

itt: reddit

>op thinks he is a hot shot
>op has a shitty attitude
>op wastes money on stupid shit to try to impress his peers who suck his dick
>op wont amount to nothing, well me too but that's besides the point
>op will get arrested for heroin after high school
>op will work at wendy's his whole life

or

>op is a troll

chose your pick, whatever the case, probably isn't older than 15, at least mentally

Sup Forums wasn't the edgy shit hole, leddit and jewtube has led you to believe it was, it's pretty shit yeah but fags like you ruin it even more

Yea he's addressing other bullied kids to boost morale, watch full vid

this type of shit makes me want to set the world on fire

So, did the reddit carebares tell him to join the football team or wrestling and to just hit up the gym until he can get his revenge..?

30 mins before and after school will be enough to beat up these pussy millennials that focus on taking pictures with phones instead of any activity.

Wrestling's more about the stamina and being able to avoid their lil girl throws and kicks. Although you'll inevitably learn how to do a few banned things that would leave them paralyzed "if need be".

>>bullied in middle school.

Same here. Led me to martial arts (and weight training) and a lot of fights in high school and later in life trying to prove I wasn't the pussy victim I was in elementary and middle school. My 20 year class reunion was awesome seeing all my bullies fat, unhappy, and more than a little intimidated by my physical stature when I approached them. Truly the best revenge is showing them you're more successful and physically superior.

OP is an obvious troll with low quality bait, but damn I hate bullies. So bravo faggot, I look forward to the day someone you bullied or perhaps someone sees you trying to bully and puts you in your place.

Yeah, when he's asking 'why?!', it gets to me. It's like his worldview is changing, and he's gonna see what a shithole it really can be.