When you make kids pay for your rap career and after you make it you pretend they don't exist anymore

>when you make kids pay for your rap career and after you make it you pretend they don't exist anymore

>respecting youtubers

If I had his fan base I'd pretend they don't exist too

>make it
hes still filthyfrank and has about as much creative/hip hop credit as suicide boys or any of the other edgy faggots in rap now
hes a major faggot

he's chill af. mad respect to him

>joji is an idiot
wow what a surprise

respect for what exactly?
hes basically like miley cyrus where he want from entertaining kids and now is older and wants to branch off to adults by adopting the edgy rap shit like drugs etc

The fanbase he purposefully built?

She already went back to being a country girl, you have to give props to her, he played everyone like a violin.

yeah she did a good job of it

i dont think he really wanted middle schoolers to be his primary audience but yeah

then why was he making videos with middle school humour?

i just mean that he probably wishes that humor attracted an older audience

>dont think he really wanted middle schoolers to be his primary audience
Yeah, putting on a colored suit and spazzing out in a elevator while screaming obscenities will surely attract an "older audience"

From 3 days ago.

From being a literal nigger riding whore to this, my god.

See

his music is garbage. should have stuck to vomit cake with the other faggots

Literally who

filthy frank

guy who started the harlem shake, also the rice fields guy

a walking meme

his music is fucking dog shit

scorpio rising

Unironically liked his random joji stuff. Never watched his videos. Some guys on steam kept trying to get me to watch his cake vomit thing, but that shit sounds retarded. Still enjoyed his music, but I am just a random pleb who wanted to lurk a new board.