Cuck John Green's brother has his home town of Missoula, Montana filled with Syrian Muslims

John Green's brother lives in Missoula, Montana... Hehehehe.

"WND reported last week on the plans to seed the small town of Rutland, Vermont, with 100 Syrian Muslims while another 75 are being sent to Reno, Nevada, and dozens more in Missoula, Montana. WND has previously reported on plans to bring up to 5,000 Syrians to Michigan and hundreds more to Idaho."

wnd.com/2016/05/feds-pouring-muslim-migrants-into-rand-pauls-hometown/#QG7AQL2e5M8WWyy7.99

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/where-every-state-stands-accepting-or-refusing-syrian-refugees-395050
youtube.com/watch?v=C6pTFb4PV-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself

I feel bad for John Green. His crash course history is really good, just wish he wasn't so left.

You sir are a cuck's cuck

Montana? Nooooooooo. That's where I was going to move

Because I feel bad for a cuck for being cucked?

lol that was my dream destination as well

> White people
> Hunting

Did they ask of Ben Garrison's approval?

Having a safety net in society to catch everyone who falls will do nothing other than allow them to remain in the net while dragging everyone else down until the net breaks and everyone dies with it.

We need to bring back bullying and the do or die mentality. These cuck faggots live horrible lives being tortured by their decisions and then infect the next generation with their poison

it's not even that good desu

his novels also suck

Good. I hope he gets ass-raped by one of the rapefugess. Sometimes that's the only way to redpill someone who's been sucking the bluepill teat their whole life.

There wasnt even a relocation program for Montana a few months ago.

newsweek.com/where-every-state-stands-accepting-or-refusing-syrian-refugees-395050

Interesting...

alaska is where it's at

>
>
>There wasnt even a relocation program for Montana a few months ago.

>alaska is where it's at

Fuck this shit.

It was a woman who started the resettlement program.

>lol fuck off I'm not even thinking about that

best answer honestly

that map doesnt matter obama is forceing any state with fema camps to take them using the state department

texas and sc got refugees. both cases the state level representatives told obaba to fuck off and they sent buses with them to those states

>It was a woman who started the resettlement program.

Why am I not surprised?

>newsweek.com/where-every-state-stands-accepting-or-refusing-syrian-refugees-395050

Anyone want their state's text response? Sometimes this article goes behind newsweek's pay wall for literally no reason, then it pops back out.

And now we can see the logic behind ICE running the FEMA camps

Someone blast this fuckers head off.

What a complete and utter moron.

Fucking hell.

I'm Pennsylvania. Curious what our Jew governor says.

hahaha. and cucks on Sup Forums still think its all churches doing the cucking. watch this profag atheist import more nigs than you can count!

>texas and sc got refugees.

Well shit... I'm sad now.

>Curious what our Jew governor says.
>Jew

I'll hazard a guess.

>exas and sc got refugees. both cases the state level representatives told obaba to fuck off and they sent buses with them to those states

It's interesting how words from months ago are forgotten... damn it this sucks.

We need Trump to win so badly.
These animals have to go back.

>tfw Maryland is red
Holy fuck I'm actually happy to live here for once.

The more I think though, I'd really love for some of our counties rio be flooded with Muslims, just so they'll fight with the Mexicans and blacks, hopefully someday they'll just eliminate each other.

Called it.
This.
youtube.com/watch?v=C6pTFb4PV-s

Pretty sure the reason Daugaard hasn't accepted any refugees here is because we have our hands full dealing with all the worthless prairie niggers instead.

>on the plans to seed the small town of Rutland, Vermont, with 100 Syrian Muslims
Planting the seeds of destruction. They've been doing this in Europe for some time now and it appears to have reached America. You guys can still fight back though, armed if need be but you need to do it now before they form "communities" and settle there because believe me you will NEVER regain what you lose now.

Do keep in mind this article was written Months ago. Shit has changed! TX and SC both basically told Obama fuck off with your refugees! Only to be forces into taking them in recent days.