How did you do it, richfags?

How did you do it, richfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Start off with free crypto. Sell at the highs, buy at the lows. Simple

Not there yet but slowly workin towards it. Holding have gained almost 50K since Friday morning. Maybe if it continues at a decent rate in 2-3yrs I can have enough to retire.

Buy low, if sell, sell high, then re-buy on dips..rinse and repeat to increase bag amount. Pretty simple..just hard to time right often.

they're born into it. they call it work because they don't know what real work is getting handed it their whole life.

simple, go to college, jet job, done.

i dont want a jet job

daddies connections pay off if you go to college. otherwise they just think your daddy is a poorfag that he couldn't send you.

Details? Job, background, how you got started, portfolio?

Get some ambition nigga. You'll live and die in the middle class with that attitude

>Reply
My plan is to save up ~$40k for a year after graduating college. And then continue swing trading with 1-3 month time horizons.

the best a person of any income can do to improve his financial well being is to save regularly. the amount is secondary; put some into a savings vehicle weekly/monthly without fail and don't touch it until it reaches the goal you set. then keep saving.

Fag clearly hasn't gone to uni

Dunno help me instead

3CEfNyVdGo1ag YjiyJ98gmVyDh T221WKVZ

Will love you forever

I wanna get rich too but i am too lazy to work. I tell myself why should i serve process assemble anything when i hate 99% of people. I love to be a NEET and live and sleep in my room with the couch and my rig. I got everything i need only one time a week i must buy food at walmart i hate going outside.

I don't know what qualifies (is 400k/year rich?)

I built a company from scratch. I started importing products from China. It is a lot of work if you want to see constant growth. I had to learn a ton of shit and build a brand.
I have 8 employees now and two warehouses.

Over a time span of 5 years, I lived relatively frugal, saved a few hundred bucks a month and put the majority of that into Bitcoin.

Now I'm a millionaire.

High risk, high reward. Although if you understand the technical (cryptography and distributed networks) and economic (Austrian economics) fundamentals of Bitcoin, it's actually not that risky.

There are no reliable get rich quick schemes. Work, save, invest. More risk yields more reward, if everything works out.

It' so easy. You just have to have rich parents

>jet job

Sure kid

>the amount is secondary
You're an idiot. It'd take a life time of saving if you're a millennial to maybe hope you kid has it better than you. Women will not marry a man of the same social class only upward. Your wife will suck up the kids funding. Baby boomer/genx/millennial women would have an abortion sucked out of them and eat a baby corpse before they take the slightest fucking hit to their standard of living. If your male you will never work your way out of your own social class. If you get a partner as a male after GenX statistically a female will never marry outside her social class. You will make less than any female in your social class. If you marry a girl from your social class or above you're going to go broke a single male can't support themselves and a female. The females support themselves and supplement their income off any male they can. The guy will fund them eating out every night they will never settle for tightening their belt. Ever. Even if you marry a girl from a lower social class your now responsible for spending on her and it's going to be more than if you adopted a boy child. You can't even consider a relationship unless you have 300k dollars or want that much as debt and think you can even continue on with your life with it.

Why is that hard to believe? Loading up on BTC was pretty easy and cheap in 2012.

No seriously. Unless you can take a major hit in the multi hundred of thousands of dollars you cannot get married if you are male. It's cheaper to buy a male child and raise one than it is to take a female as a wife. You could adopt multiple male children from some third world country, or even a second world, or first world, and it'd cost less than a wife.

I was born.

Go ahead and reproduce, a baby boomer wants to stick their dick in your child. That's the only reason they're living for.

Nice. Where did you get the idea?

good advice from other anons.

finding a balance between being frugal and liberal with money is also essential.

just think about it: instead of buying starbucks ($3.87 a day) x 5 days a week, you are saving $20 per week (assuming you don't do weekend runs).

That's $80 a week you could be investing whether it be stocks or bitcoin.

bitcoin 5 years ago, sold at 10k

now its fucking 15k i shouldn't have sold lol