Hey guys, see you at 6 tonight? You're gonna be there right?

Hey guys, see you at 6 tonight? You're gonna be there right?

No

If I wanted to listen to howler monkeys screeching, I'd just go to the zoo.

What a fucking shame, thank god I stopped watching SC years ago. It sure has gone down the drain.

the face of espn

AYO HOL' UP

YOU SEE DEM WHYTE BOIZ ON DA ICE LASS NITE. DEM CRAKAZ BE CRAZY

Why is it ESPN's agenda to fill their network with people who don't really like sports? Once PTI ends there won't be one saving grace on that network.

>another Sup Forums thread

This is getting out of hand

haven't watched Sportscenter before 11pm since I was in middle school

How in the world is this a Sup Forums thread?

ESPN keeps giving them shows and they keep getting cancelled because nobody likes these 2 but they won't stop trying to give them more shows. Fucking why?

Better as a company to promote 2 dindu nuffins at 50k a year then keep fucking white male legends like bob ley and the swami at 100k a year. Its like when a company goes "we're creating 100k jobs" but at the same time fire 50k and its cheaper to hire 100k part timers with no benefits then it is 50k full timers with benefits

>he thinks they only make 50K a year
>he thinks Swami only made 100K a year

how poor are you?

why do idiots like you feel like you have the right to post

Not him, but he was probably just using random numbers for simplicity. No clue what that last bit was trying to say, though. He contradicted himself.

>Not him
fuck off

I just used the salaries as examples. Why the fuck would i research exactly how much these 4 make.

Salary doesnt equal net worth dumbass

hey stupid fuck try reading the picture again
>dumbass
boy you are so god damn dumb

I'm so sorry to post in your precious thread. I'll go cry in a corner for being such a bad poster.

>bob marley
>biggie smalls
>prince
What did they meme by this?

ITS SPORTS
AND MUSIC
AND CULTURE
AND POLITICS
AND MORE

THAT'S WHY YOU TURNED TO ESPN, RIGHT? TO HEAR ABOUT EVIL DRUMPF XD

The amusing thing is that literally nobody ever talked about sportscenter before this and now they're whining about it every single day

in their commercial the chick actually says that people who think they need to stick to sports should fuck off

ESPN is literally marketing themselves as not sports

it isn't banter about whites who can take it

>Politicized ESPN

Yeah how's those ratings?

once FS1 gets more into mid day and primetime live highlight shows they will be king. I couldn't believe how much espn changed when I practically left it on all day long when I started watching sports in the mid 90s

right now they're talking about how wrong it is for the Patriots to go to the white house today because some spic killed himself in prison
>it was already going to be a controversial day and now with this it just feels wrong
fucking espn

Your girl was telling me about all the things she can take, and she's white. I guess it all checks out.

cringe

stop posting

posters like this have made this board almost unbearable

>"Yo Jamelle, watch my nigga Vladimir Tarasenko do a hattrick in two, TWO periods. Didn't even need the third.

"Cringe"
"Stop posting"
">posters like this have made this board almost unbearable"
Do you have anything worthwhile to do in your lives better than moderating "bad posts"?

>ratings down 9% from og SC last year
>ITS DOING FINE

I can't stand her chin.

Michael Smith is so over the top its cringe. You can tell he was one of those dorks growing up that never got the "hood cred" he thought he deserved.

>LOOK GUYS IM WEARING JORDANS ON THE SET LMAO

yeah I figured they would be talking about that shit. and it seems like everyone on the network is trying to mimic stuart scott or act like a caricature of themselves- like they're pretending to be excited, it's kinda disturbing

>it's not imploding because the entire network is collapsing!

Every show on every channel is dropping. Tv's are an endangered species.

People that post complaining about Sup Forums are always more annoying than any actual Sup Forums posts

Not just the network, tv ratings as a whole have been severely dropping for years.

That's why going on about the ratings for this being "bad" are silly, they're probably better than ESPN expected, it's a very cheap show that's redundant now every sport posts it's own highlights.

PTI down 7 percent more than SC6 because black people dont wake up until 6pm

>people complaining about Sup Forums posts are more annoying
>both would stop if Sup Forums posters would stop mixing their shit into Sup Forums
Really makes you consider...

last I looked PTI got 6 times as many viewers as this sc6 shit