Dollar Collapse

So where's the dollar collapse in May 28th 2016 that so many people warned about? I'm waiting.

youtube.com/watch?v=okiaXwN2jbk

youtube.com/watch?v=ucL1Ulw6B3c

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/501348/Global-financial-collapse-2016-economic-meltdown-recession-dollar-pound-catastrophe

investmentwatchblog.com/usd-collapse-may-28th-2016-are-all-these-people-wrong/

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2016/05/17/george-soros-sells-stocks-buys-more-gold-why-investors-should-care/#1d51ed865c39
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How's it gonna crash on a Saturday? Makes no sense

This is the most cringe picture I have seen in a while.

>people selling gold and silver predict collapse
>idiots buy gold and silver
>collapse doesn't happen
>"where is the collapse?!"
I sure hope you didn't do this OP.

This.

It will crash compared to other currencies. So the Euro, the Yuan and the Pound will be worth more compared to the dollar.

if you make the same "habbening X-D" thread every day eventually you'll be right

Yes because all other currencies are totally not dependent on the dollar.
Dollar burns the entire house down, no survivors

The truth: It won't

That happens later. Obviously it loses value compared to other currencies first, otherwise it wouldn't be a dollar crash, would it?

You know that the finance markt is closed on weekend?

we still got all day for a possible happening but its probably not happening

Dollar will crash this year.
George Soros buying more Gold.

forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2016/05/17/george-soros-sells-stocks-buys-more-gold-why-investors-should-care/#1d51ed865c39

Currencies have value of the things they buy not other currencies they can buy...
Fiat money is worthless in itself, you dont even have the basic knowledge about the economy

That could be a false flag intended to rive the price of gold up so Soros can make more money. A pump and dump so to speak. Its a common trick by these finance faggots. Generate a news cycle to drive up the price of something and then dump.

True, I didn't think about that.

There's this theory I read; Jews will let Trump win and crash the economy then. I believe they are preparing something big...

The economy is going to crash sooner or later. Obama is doing everything he can to prolong it as much as possible so Dems could win.

When it happens though I am not sure what will happen to the value of the Dollar. We may either have hyper inflation or a Deflationary cycle. I think the latter is more likely.

But there are markets in different timezones, so when it's closed in America it's open in London and vice verses

I guess you don't want your salary then. Since money is useless you might as well send all your money to me.

That doesn't change anything to the fact that the markets are closed on the weekend? Timezones aren't 48h apart?

>Dollar Collapse

I AGREE TO A SALARY BECAUSE DOLLAR HAS VALUE TO OTHER PEOPLE , how thick can you be.
It REPRESENTS material wealth.
If suddenly markets think 1potato is worth 10$ thats what it is

It depends where you live. Besides some countries call the weekdays by different names too or don't even have weekdays. Some places have 8 day weeks or even 9.

You just proved my argument.