/CHI/

misery edition

please don't leave me alone someone talk to me

I'll talk to you, man.

thanks user, are CHI's accepted in Norway? I can't stand being look down upon anymore I just want to fit in and people to love me :(

Also, I think I might just vent a little, myself.
I try not to think about sex and relationships. It's just not a part of my life, and usually I'm fine with that. I take trips, I watch movies, I play vidya, I cook, I work out, and sometimes I drive around while listening to nice music.
I enjoy these things. I don't need sex.

But these past few days my virginity and discomfort around women has come up in regular conversation with several different people, and it makes me feel like I'm somehow a failure. I'm too ugly to get laid without breaking the law... There's nothing I can do about it.
So many people make it such an important part of their lives, so I'm assuming it must be something pretty great. It makes me want to try, but I can't. And that's kind of frustrating.

Are CHIs Chinamen? Because we don't really have that many of them here. Most of the Asians here are Vietnamese who came during the war, and their children. In general I don't think people have anything against the Chinese, though.

But to be perfectly honest, I think if you're a cool guy, you'll fit in anywhere. Race is just sometimes a small initial barrier to entry. You might face a few prejudices in the beginning. But in the end, virtually everybody on the planet recognises that people are individuals, and should be judged as such. For example, I really dislike muslims. I don't want them anywhere near me. There are still muslims I get along with pretty well, because I can recognise that they're nice people despite belonging to a culture I detest.

why not try looking for a girl outside of Norway? Honestly don't know how to help you on this one since i'm on the same but as well but I also have most of the people here against me so it's even worse. No CHI's are Chicanos(Mexicans born in the US).
>But in the end, virtually everybody on the planet recognises that people are individuals, and should be judged as such
This is far from true we are hated by both or maybe it is for others but CHI's are hated by both Mexicans and Americans.

Well. If you're a Chicano, you have American citizenship, you speak English, and you speak Spanish (and I've heard that Chicanos have the best Spanish accents). So it seems like you already have a lot going for you.
And society is becoming more and more tolerant of different races. Don't most Americans even support open borders with Mexico at this point?

But regardless of how racist a society is, I honestly think that there are very few people who will dismiss you entirely because of your race. They may treat you differently initially, but if you prove yourself to them, they'll like you. Be calm and collected, be good at what you do, and be polite without being a pushover. That's my strategy, at least.

Can you give an example of your race preventing you from doing something in your daily life?

>why not try looking for a girl outside of Norway?
I'm still in university, so I don't really have the opportunity to leave the country that much. And I don't think women care less about physical appearance abroad. They might care more about money in somme developing countries, but I don't have any...

Basta chicos

cheer up
have a rare hitler

How do I tell the difference between actual Mexican posters and CHI tourists posting from Mexico, /CHI/?

People here are really ignorant so you doesn't matter how much you prove your self you will still be look down because of skin color. Also being CHI is a little different since theres that feeling of not belonging like I can't fit in with Mexicans and I also can't fit in with Americans.
>Can you give an example of your race preventing you from doing something in your daily life?
It doesn't prevent me from doing things it's just that feeling of not belonging(mentioned above) like i'm really insecure about a lot of things. Hard to explain but I just feel like I don't belong in this world.

>And I don't think women care less about physical appearance abroad.
Well how ugly are you? I doubt its that bad also girls outside of Norway might be more interested since it seems Norwegian girls might have higher standards

CHI's defend Mexico at all costs most Mexicans don't

hola esé, qué onda?

do you know any mexicans living in finland?

not really, no
I know restaurants that are run by meheencas but I'm not familiar with the people running them

ok, what about CHI culture? do CHIboos exist in finland?

>chicanos
>best spanish accents
AAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJA HISPANICS BTFO
how the fuck does a chicano wind up in finland?

Why are the hispanics in Estados Unidos de America really short? The women I saw in Miami are borderline midgets.
All of the latinos I grew up with are lanky motherfuckers.

most of the people in miami are cuban, dominican, or puerto rican so we wouldn't know

You probably hung out with """Latinos""" who are like 90% white. The CHIs in the US are much more indigenous and therefore shorter.

this, the indio genes. i'm only 6'0 and when i went to oaxaca i felt like a giant

bump