I need help finding a song from the 90s. Only I don't know what it sounds like and I don't know the words to it...

I need help finding a song from the 90s. Only I don't know what it sounds like and I don't know the words to it. I do however have vague memories of the music video. There was this guy dancing on, like, a catwalk and there was water coming out of it and then the singer starts dancing like a maniac faggot while getting drenched. Does any of you experts know what song this is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tG2u1N8Ke-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sSLqeZzTU8I
youtube.com/watch?v=w5ZkzUGKQzo
youtube.com/watch?v=BI5IA8assfk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1D9B38BFA8293A36
oddculture.com/top-20-technorave-tunes-of-the-early-90s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean like Flashdance? Was it that J Lo video?

youtube.com/watch?v=tG2u1N8Ke-Y

yeah like a cross between that a voguing. it was really queer. and it was a dude.

that's not it. but close

this is the best thread on Sup Forums tonight

*and voguing

the video gave me like a softcell or depeche mode vibe. really gay in other words.

sounds like im too sexy (for my shirt)

Nah, tha'ts not it. Everyone knows that song.

>2017
>everyone knows that song
>2170
>2710

I know for a fact it isn't I'm too sexy for my shirt. I've seen that video a couple of times when I was a kid. No homo.

Guide me Sup Forums in your infinite musical wisdom. Finding this song is on my bucket list.

I also recall it being on a sort of MTV countdown and Groove is in the Heart playing right after it. I don't know if that helps any.

youtube.com/watch?v=sSLqeZzTU8I

that means the years is 1990.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5ZkzUGKQzo

youtube.com/watch?v=BI5IA8assfk

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1D9B38BFA8293A36

check this out

That isn't it. It probably some kind of dance music not rock.

There's no video. Thought from what I've seen from google that doesn't look like it.

Definitely wasn't Milli Vanille. I love those guys. The guy dancing in the video was white.

THATS NOT ROCK MUSIC

fucking millie vanille liking bastard

Forgive my transgression user. I'm not a music connoisseur. just a man trying to find a really faggy song.

ok
i love you

are you gonna dace all gay in your room when you find it?

No. I just want confirmation that the video was real. It's like answering a sort of riddle or something. Or passing a turd.

oddculture.com/top-20-technorave-tunes-of-the-early-90s/

populR 1990 TECHNO

Am I allowed to dance all gay in my room?
Asking for a friend.

Excuse me? My mother was a pianist for the orchestra, my father has played drums with both what plebs consider the greats and lesser known unsung geniuses of jazz. I have been playing cello and piano since five years old, have been composing my own music since seven, and played in several bands in middle school, high school and now college, exploring classical (in the forms of baroque, romantic and modern, as well as minimalism and totalism), jazz (both modal and free), and rock (avant-prog influenced post-punk) - on top of this, I am a DJ at a local club that makes his own mixes of cutting edge experimental house and techno artists, as well as making some experimental sound collages and onkyo in my free time. I have perfect pitch and synesthesia, and can play the vast majority of Bach's repertoire on piano by memory alone. So, when I say this, believe me, for it is the closest you can get to objective fact: Millie Vanilli are genius level musicians and together make up a perfect example of modern maestros, with a flaming hot reception among the knowledgeable but endless praise from the musically literate. It is understandable why someone with lesser understanding of the art form would not adore it - it appeals to very sophisticated notions of music, with its simple construction and boisterous swelling passages with all the depth of a vast ocean, even if it lacks any of the things that make classical music and jazz such respected genres, such as the subtlety necessary to truly explore the depths of interplay and harmonic interplay. It is no wonder children of this ADHD generation hate them so much.

yeah its cool

I'm like half way down list. Even after skipping songs that were obviously not the one I remember there's still a long way to go. Then there's the fact that list has videos that were removed or region blocked by youtube so i might have missed it anyway. fuck im never gonna find this video.

humanitarian bump