Anti-Trump protesters harass young mother and child, father intervenes, cuck cries out "Help me!"

Anti-Trump protesters harass young mother and child, father intervenes, cuck cries out "Help me!"

youtube.com/watch?v=zf75ngqELk8

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4le8r6/assaulted_by_trump_supporter_while_my_back_was/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4le8r6/assaulted_by_trump_supporter_while_my_back_was/d3mtsx1
reddit.com/r/whiteknighting/comments/4ldwkq/assaulted_by_trump_supporter_while_my_back_was/
reddit.com/r/sandiego/comments/4ldvy6/assaulted_by_trump_supporter_while_my_back_was/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disgusting, Bowie would not approve of such cuckery.

why cant krauts do this to islam pigs?

Alpha males are Trump supporters and Fathers.

because then were nazi and have to go to jail

>be anti-Trump
>get smacked by a random Chad
UN-FUCKING-STUMPABLE

Thank you south man, this fucking made my day.

Agression towards a pregnant woman or a woman with a baby... what do you think the father will do vegan pussy? Just like with the animals, he will charge that threat to protect his baby and woman.

This..
This kind of respectles shit could never happen here. His fellow protesters would have grabbed him

So go to jail you cowards
Go to jail until they do not have enough cells to hold you

kek

HELP MEEEE

>harassment

What? Jesus christ you're no different than tumblerinas and sjws.

based

You'd this that this is a spoof or something. But cucks will be cucks, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised these days.

how was it not

Deep.

He posted it on Reddit and even they're tearing him up.
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4le8r6/assaulted_by_trump_supporter_while_my_back_was/

Made you think?

No, I mean we keep our prisons deep underground.

>HELP
>HELP MEEEEEEEE

BASED JOHN SMITH

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Look at this squealing pinko piggy's obeast shadow

Every rare once in a while plebbit pulls through.

>Say something to a woman
>Get your phone destroyed

Wow, those protesters sure are the bullies here!

dont respond to the bait

>Walk up to a woman and baby with a camera pointed out
>Start harassing them
>Father slaps the phone out of his hand
>Cries in terror like the cuck he is

So I don't get what happened.

He walks up to that Lady and tells her not to swear in front of Children but his pals are walking around screaming "Fuck Donald Trump" right in front of them.

Does he have no self awareness?

>woman says they should stop swearing infront of her kid
>they scream even louder
>provoking his wife next to his kid

also

>phone destroyed
it's clearly not

>A passive aggressive remark is harassment
>MUH FEELS, I AM BEING HARASSED

You should go to one of those "protests" with your wife and child. You'd learn real fucking quick not to let a single one of those pinko fucks approach them.

>harass

>asking people to not swear in front of children.

These little faggot sjw's WANT to be dominated..

They test and test and test to see what they can get away with. Like females and children do

I find it funny how the cuck is like "Don't swear in front of your kid" When they're walking through the street shouting fuck donald trump.

His damage control is hilarious, too

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4le8r6/assaulted_by_trump_supporter_while_my_back_was/d3mtsx1

>Videos are only representation of things. They're not the actual things.

"I-it was worse than you see, I s-swear"

Make Chads Great Again

Japs prove their worth once more.

>"fuck donald trump"
>don't swear in front of children

Wait I'm confused.

We're these just 2 random people?

So you'll just stand there doing nothing while someone is recording your wife and child and telling her she's a bad parent? Get out of Sup Forums you spineless coward.

HAVE YOU SEEN MY PHONE?

WHERE IS MY CAMERA?

>What's your name?
>John Smith

Nice.

He just said don't swear in front the chillens and left. That's hardly harassment.
Also there is no expectation of piracy in public.

So I think the dad might be in some legal trouble.

>cuck: FUCK DONALD TRUMP
>FUCK DONALD TRUMP
>FUCK DONALD TRUMP
>FUCK DONALD TRUMP
>FUCK DONALD TRUMP
>FUCK DONALD TRUMP
>woman: go fuck yourself
>OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID YOU LITERALLY JUST SWEAR IN FRONT OF AN ACTUAL CHILD I MEAN I CAN'T EVEN PROCESS THE EVEN OF RIGHT NOW
>child is fucking 1.5 or something
>too young to even understand any language let alone process the difference between regular speech and profanity

Made my dick hard!

>Trump babies think battery and assault are cool but only when Trump meatheads are doing it

Seriously, the dad is the biggest tool in this video and you're eating it up.

Because the only way to confront an opponent is to use force and kick their valuables?

If you're not John Smith alpha male then you're the cuck

>faggot liberals are finally on the receiving end of the violence
>I'm supposed to suddenly condemn it because the pendulum swung in the opposite direction

yeah nah fuck off cunt.

>He just said don't swear in front the chillens and left

Yes but it's HOW he said it.

Watch at 0:25, woman tells the protesters to shut up infront of her kid. Then the cameraman walks up to her and repeats what she said in an ironic manner to provoke them.

After he was finally pushed, he immediately uploaded it to play victim and get some BoyeKarma on reddit but even they said he should fuck off and got what he deserved.

Well i think she asked the dude in front to stop swearing and he said fuck you so she said fuck you back and then cuckentino came over with his camera and got in her face saying dont swear. She didnt just yell fuck you. She tried being nice first.

Considering your flag, this statement makes sense

This is why Ahmed and Tyrone are fucking your wife

That's Ghetto mentality, man.

It's not worth going to jail over something that trivial. The kid would benefit more of having you around rather than having you be in jail for protecting from something that didn't actually hurt him.

This.
>Trump supporter gets assaulted
>Wow, those hypocritical liberals going full ape mode once again
>Anti-trump supporter gets assaulted
>That shows him, fucking cowards can't even fight back

I wonder if the cuck felt the bern of the pavement?

Found his fb lads

Facejew/thekingoffunnyfaces

Yes. What the fuck do you people do in norway, what world do you live in?

lol

Yep.

Fucking nordic cuck. Bend over for Ahmed.

HALP

The Genetics that American Needs...

No, but it's certainly a great way.

>Muh antiviolence

Ohh....now it makes sense. Then the guy deserved to get beat.

OH GOD HE VIOLATED THE NAP.
WHATEVER DO WE DO?

sir the nap states that violence is bad

His name is Erik B. Anderson, 40 years old

Isn't this an allegory for the modern world? A dapper strong man walking with his wife and children being screamed, spit and threatened by hordes of Chicanos and SJW's.

You bring dishonor to our flag, cuckfag.

I think it was more instinctual. Some random jackass comes up to his wife and kid and the dad comes in to defend them and ward off the interloper.

Could he have done something without resorting to any violence? Yes but I think he acted very reasonably

>FUCK DONALD TRUMP
>go fuck yourself
>UM EXCUSE ME PLEASE DONT SWEAR IN FRONT OF CHILDREN.

what did he mean by this?

>What the fuck do you people do
Realize that we are not a society of Bantus and that we can resolve conflicts with arguments and ideas.

Because he just tossed his phone to the ground he didn't set cars on fire or threw bricks at him.

TOP KEK

liberals need a fistful of reality punched into their faces

Also, there are about 3-5 incidents where anti trump supporters were assaulted. Trump supporters get assaulted at nearly every rally now.

>oh no mohamad is raping my daughter, how will i solve this conflict...
>WITH ARGUMENTS AND IDEAS!

>xenoestrogen system surplus shouting fuck trump
degenerate
>tattooed slut mother swearing in front of her child
degenerate
>bernie supporter
degenerate
>trump supporter
degenerate

simple as this

kek

>H-HELP ME

I see you haven't been paying attention.

So, wait, the dad is the biggest tool?

A group of protesters are out and cursing in front of a mom and her child.

Mom replies, "fuck you," back.

The beta scolds her in FRONT of her own child and LECTURES HER ON HOW TO PARENT HER CHILD WITH THE ONLY REASON BEING HE WANTED TO SEEM RIGHTEOUS AND TO PICK AN EASY TARGET.

AND THE DAD WHO IS DEFENDING HIS FAMILY IS THE WORST ONE THERE?

You people are filth. Scum. You are all hypocritical and you have your own heads so far up your own asses that you think you can do no wrong, AND YOU WILL DEFEND ANYBODY LIKE YOU.

Be careful, cuck! Maybe the next time you go out this will happen to you.

The cuck had John Smith doxxed on the San Diego subreddit apparently

>going to jail because you tossed a phone to the ground

wtf kuwait

He even posted it to whiteknighting subpleddit and tried to doxx the guy.

reddit.com/r/whiteknighting/comments/4ldwkq/assaulted_by_trump_supporter_while_my_back_was/

reddit.com/r/sandiego/comments/4ldvy6/assaulted_by_trump_supporter_while_my_back_was/

Both backfired.

>Didn't stomp down on his phone and turn it into salt.

that would ev been sweet.

Nothing gets my dick hard like a terrified cuck screaming for help.

Sure, I have an idea, let's not allow Muhammad to enter the country in the first place.

She tried being nice at first and told them to be quiet in front of her kid, check at 0:25, but that made them scream even louder.

The cucks name is Erik B Anderson on fb and youtube

His facebook handle is fb/thekingoffunnyfaces

The honor of the Japanese shows itself once again

Maybe the tattooed slut mother should have sternly asserted her displeasure and request to have hooligans refraining in front of minors without stooping to the offenders level and being a tattooed slut swearing in front of her own child.

>but muh rage
>but they wer wrong first

okay retard

Somone that old has no business behaving that childish.

But we can't watch the video anymore

You accosted a man and damaged his property. It isn't done in self defence. How is this legal?

Le reddit army general here to lead the fight. Thank you good sir.

Rhodesians and Boeren all have/had the same attitude

I don't understand why 'John Smith' attacked camera guy. Why did he get violent when the other guy did not threaten or even offend his family? I think he acted like a punk

If this is true, then she is partially in the right, but still wrong for cursing in front of her child. She is also inexcusable for being a dummy with a tattoo. In the New World, all those with tattoos will be euthanized for their own good, and for the good of all humanity.

I bet you live in Copenhagen, faggot.

She asked politely for then to stop first. The guy replied fuck you. So then she said fuck you back

yeah we can, he would ev broken the camera but the memory card would be left intact.

All he did was ask the woman not to swear in front of her child. Which is absolutely correct. And the inbred redneck proceeded to use violence.
This is usually a leftist phenomenon

Okay so two wrongs make a right little kid? Yea I guess so. You sound like my younger siblings arguing and explaining themselves in front of my dad when I go over to visit.

Because anti trumpers always have strength in numbers unless it's literally inside a trump rally. Here the father was outnumbered 100 to 1 and still kept the goons away from his family. Truly a brave based man