Christian General

Christians, report

Question for Anglicans: do you think the Church of England will be better when ascends and Charles repeals female ordination and makes it the English Orthodox Church? Or would that upset you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkVC1gZInxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fst41iLDUEY
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2015/03/26/defender-of-the-eastern-faith/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are no Christians here.

God bless
These are Sup Forums heritage threads
Don't let the shills, newfags and redditors tell you otherwise

Just as predicted

Jews are promoting atheism

youtube.com/watch?v=IkVC1gZInxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/

The pillar of Sup Forums

Paisley Sermons getting in here

youtube.com/watch?v=Fst41iLDUEY

>do you think the Church of England will be better when ascends and Charles repeals female ordination and makes it the English Orthodox Church? Or would that upset you?

i would be mad about making it into the orthodox church for they are also idolatrous like rome and worship saints and mary however female ordination should be banned

Do you think the Australian branch will breakaway when he does make the CoE Orthodox?

Great to see a manifestation of you retards nice and early this morning.

I haven't a clue what would happen in Australia because he is not allowed to change to church orthodox because then he has broken his oath against god of establishing an protestant monarchy

This is retarded

Is it humanly possible to stop masturbating? I know it must be a sin but how to live with myself knowing I will probably do it as long as I live, how to face God

> checks flag
> hello Schlomo/ and or Leroy

How does it feel to know that your religion has become utterly cucked and only serves the interests of globalists now?

It is humanly possible, but it is a minor sin we all mostly do. Masturbation itself isn't a sin at all, its what you think about while you do it. Just repent, recognize you are doing wrong, and be convinced of your reconciliation through Christ.

He has full authority over the Church, and I am pretty sure Henry VIII didn't care about any oath he took toward the Catholic Church. Most likely, however, I think he will just have a modified oath. They know what's coming, he's been planning it for a while, he wouldn't have his wedding to Camilla be Anglican, he wanted a civil ceremony, yet he had the Nicene Creed sung in Church Slavonic, and the Archbishop of Canterbury said it's fine. The oath he takes will omit "Protestant" and "Reformed"

What denomination are you?

I'm Orthodox :^)

The fact that you acknowledge it's wrong and are trying to stop doing it is probably enough for Jesus to forgive you even if you continue. Just pray for forgiveness and focus on not committing bigger sins.

I am Russian Orthodox

It's a pretty big sin. There is a reason with most sins, you say, "he has stumbled," but with lustful sins you say, "he has fallen"

Fantastic; it's one of many signs that the end is nigh, and Jesus is coming.

>Archbishop of Canterbury said it's fine.
oh so now because a left wing marxist is an archbishop he can approve of the destruction of the protestant faith in favor on false idolatry

Masturbation is a sin in Orthodoxy. Trying to do it "without lust" is just tricking yourself. Tactile stimulation isn't any purer than visual stimulation.

You can call it left wing cultural Marxist, but Prince Charles is actually much more vocal about Christians being persecuted in the Middle East (who are mostly Orthodox) because of his faith
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2015/03/26/defender-of-the-eastern-faith/

I agree. you cannot masturbate without thinking of something sexual

Whether you do or not, masturbation is still a serious sin.

well, not necessarily. Before Jesus told people about adultery of the mind, masturbation is referenced in the OT and never condemned. Saul does it in a cave

Saul also committed suicide.

Yes. Self-murder is condemned.

Does it not depend on the subject of your lust? The main problem is that lusting after women is committing adultery with them in your heart, but with media like anime there aren't exactly women involved. Then only the intrinsic sin of the act itself is left.
t. Alt-right anime masturbator

And masturbation isn't, but neither is having a dozen wives.

While this kind of thinking works in Judaism, it doesn't in Christianity.

True. We didn't know polygamy was a sin until Jesus

More like God didn't think people had the strength until they had Christ. Same reason Christ said divorce was permissible.

No more Christians?

bump