New <<YL<YL post only neu shit

New

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4

Its not really funny when its the sad world we currently live in.

So true user, i come from /pol and I would like to forget a little

Perfectly explains Obamacare

Thanks to the monkey

Liberal idiots, you fucking clowns had no problem with congress passing 3000 page Obamacare, while they took more of your fucking money.
Now they want to let you keep what yours, and you bitch.
Fucking fools.

Well, literally nothing is wrong with Obamacare, and Trump can't for the life of him get it replaced, because when you actually look at it ... it's close to perfect.

muh trickle down

In Japan, heart surgeon. Number one. Steady hand. One day, Yakuza boss need new heart. I do operation. But mistake! Yakuza boss die! Yakuza very mad! I hide fishing boat, come to America. No English, no food, no money. Darryl give me job. Now I have house, American car and new woman. Darryl save life. My big secret. I kill yakuza boss on purpose. I good surgeon.

The best!

>literally nothing wrong
>baiting this hard

Hey... I.. I dont know how to say this.. Let me introduce myself first. My name is Zack. I recently got into trouble at the police station for sexually advancing on a puppy. I thought that it’s legal because they are years older in dog years. Don’t get me wrong. I’m in love with dogs. My parents own a pet store near where I live and every time I see a dog I would be aroused. Something about dogs made me so attracted to them. One day, I couldn’t resist the temptation and started fucking a puppy doggy style. It stared at me giving me the “fuck me” eyes and I got so turned on. I picked up the dog and kissed him down till his private parts and placed my already erected penis into its asshole. Its moans gave me more pleasure. But when I was about to cum, someone came into the room and saw me, then reported me. Tell me, WHY IS FUCKING A DOG WRONG? TELL ME!

Bump

The belief by many that video games and other e-sports constitute a sport is a folly that can easily be disproved via the infinite monkey theorem. The theorem, in its most simplest form, states that if a monkey is seated at a keyboard where it randomly hits keys and given an infinite amount of time, it will eventually type out every single work produced by William Shakespeare. Now let's see how this translates to "e-sports". If a 4 year old is playing a league of legends game or Street Fighter, and is permitted to button mash against the worlds top rated player, for an infinite amount of time, at some point in that timeframe the 4 year old will have defeated him, simply on account of randomness. If a 4 year old is pitted in a football (soccer) game against Cristiano Renaldo, and they play for an infinite amount of time, at no point will the 4 year old be able to out play or out-skill his opponent, as physical ability is not affected by any way by randomness when presented as such. Whereas same as the monkey randomly making keystrokes, eventually the correct sequence of commands will obtain the desired result, and the replication of physical ability is not an achievable outcome.

Hi,

I've been with a few women in my life and one thing I've noticed is that the female anus is incredibly close to the vagina, in fact they're barely an inch apart.

I'm not sure about other guys - but doesn't this disturb you? It feels like a design flaw in women actually -- like they're supposed to be so feminine and beautiful yet this ghastly little oversight is ruining everthing.

Somehow it feels to me that women should be more aware of this flaw and it should affect their confidence.Whenever I see a so-called beautiful woman walking down the street so care-free thinking she's "all that" I just remember her anus is only 1 inch away from her pussy and laugh her into oblivion.

Union of inviolable Republics rallied forever to the Great Rus Long live the will of the people A single, Mighty Soviet Union!

Be, fatherland of our FREE The friendship of peoples is a strong bastion! Lenin Party-Force of the People We are leading communism.

Through the thunderstorms shine the sun of freedom And Lenin is the great way to fallen: On a right case he raised the people We were inspired to work and to exploit us.

Be, fatherland of our FREE The friendship of peoples is a strong bastion! Lenin Party-Force of the People We are leading communism.

In the victory of the immortal ideas of communism We see the future of our country and the red banner of the glorious homeland We will always be faithful!

I hope I'm not the only one that tried this.

1 time after my neighbor's dog regularly shit on my front lawn, I went out and confronted the lady, picking up the dog shit with my bare hand and eating it as I stared at her without blinking , after that she never shit on my dog again so I called the cops and had her towed

>BUT TUH DEMOCRAPS
Do you have anything other than "they do it too"
Nobody should pass a bill like they did, I don't care who it is.

You know that writing in the margin would have been law if The House passed the same bill as written right?
That scribble would have been on the books as law, and we would have a tax code that nobody could read, but all had to follow.

Has society really become so debased in recent times that we signal our respect to others by typing "F"? How pathetic. That to me doesn't show respect at all, it shows complete lunacy and laziness. I angry react every comment I see with just an F.

I do feel that this is part of a wider phenomenon where people don't really understand how to show genuine gratitude and sincere feelings anymore. Essentially, we are more inclined to take people for granted to the extent that we would rather press a single letter on a keyboard to acknowledge what someone has done or said, rather than take some time out to explain why we are grateful. It's ridiculous and this practice should be stopped immediately.

No surprises that this practice originates from an internet game - "Call of Duty", where people literally press F for respects. I think this sums up everything succinctly. I don't expect basement-dwellers jacking off furiously whilst simultaneously shooting down grandmas and hoes to know the definition of respect.

It is important to show our appreciation for others. Stop being a douchebag and "pressing F". It annoys the hell out of me, and I'm sure people look down on you for engaging in such a practice. I know I certainly get the impression of you acting like that bobbing duck toy (as shown). Are you a reasonable human being or a bobbing duck toy? Ask yourself that.

I've got an "F" for you: Fuck off with this nonsense

Gucci gang, ooh, yeah, lil pumpeth, yeah, gucci gang, ooh gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang (gucci gang!) spendeth ten racks on a new bilboes mineth owneth wench loveth doth cocaine, ooh i alas a wench, i f'rgot h'r nameth i can't buyeth a wench nay wedding ringeth rath'r wendeth and buyeth balmains gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang (gucci gang!) gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang (gucci gang!) spendeth ten racks on a new bilboes mineth owneth wench loveth doth cocaine, ooh i alas a wench, i f'rgot h'r nameth, yeah i can't buyeth nay wench nay wedding ringeth rath'r wendeth and buyeth balmains, aye gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang

I'm getting pretty pissed at the meme food shakes these days with the collective garnishings of a few midsize Candy Land kingdoms. I came across one of those fucking tasty gifs the other night, it was pouring with chocolate sauce on the sides, and what do I see at the apex of this blind corner, but more stupid sugary shit crammed on top than the amount of sugar cane grown in the Caribbean each year. Each with the power to rot a set of teeth from a mile away. Of course they could have, oh I don't know, taken the entire desert platter off of the shake, but they decided this was where they needed to put them to ruin someone's eating experience. I nearly had an aneurysm. I just couldn't fucking see a thing. I could have easily died right there in front of my monitor. I was directing my mouse with what could barely be described as a guess.

I get it. It's for "memes." But back in the day, if some "trendy" restaurant in Austin wanted to boost their insta follows, they purchased fake social media likes from the Soviet bloc like the rest of us. That seemed to do the trick just fine. Now, this "meme" bullshit means that everyone has to very nearly have 10000 calories packed into a single milkshake just because someone was reckless enough to just smash a bunch of desert items together. Good job. You've made food that much worse.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! It's not just the collapsed stack of crushed Oreos on top, they've got more sugary AIDS, they've got a bakers dozen of shredded glazed donuts hidden in the mason jar, the chocolate bars turn into mini M&Ms, the strawberry sauce oozes, and the new versions of those extreme shakes can turn into cardiac-arrest-inducing desserts ten times poorer in nutrition than a Guy Fieri Cheesecake Challenge.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

this is now a copypasta thread

Even as phylogenetic memories theoretically should be unimportant in our 'high standing' species, it can be interesting to know that humans is the creature with the highest number of phylogenetic memories identified, and in fact, much of what we regard as morals and ethics, allegedly results from our much valued ability to reason, are in fact instincts. For instance, it is in virtually any society socially accepted to demean and belittle women who have sex with many men, but a man who have sex with many women is respected and admired. This has an evolutional reason, if a woman is promiscous the potential father does not know whether the offspring really is his or not and lose interest in spending time and energy for ensuring the welfare of the child, and a potential father who invests his time taking care of someone elses offspring instead of focusing on finding a faithful woman and raise women for himself is less likely to procreate. The behavior of shunning and belittling such women is favored; the behavior of being attracted to and protecting such women is not favored. As a result, since most men will have instincts telling them to shun these women, the societies ethics, which is a compromise of what most individuals can agree upon as acceptable behavior, will tell us to shun such women, and indeed, in early litterature work such as the bible, you will find instructions to stone these women to the death. The woman is even shunned by other women, because a promiscous woman might entace the other womans man, leading to the man investing less time in the welfare of the other woman and more time in the promiscious woman. If a man have many women however, the women who stays with him does not run the risk of investing time taking care of someone elses offspring; a woman can usually be fairly certain that the child she gives birth to really is her child.

I openly pursue those labeled sluts, and have in the past tried to convince women to not be ashamed of the title. In my experience, the women people called sluts are simply more open, honest, transparent, and down to earth about who they are. I love how shameless and straightforward they are, not afraid to just speak their mind or tell me who they truly are. I appreciate all of those personality traits, plus the sexually liberal attitude is an obvious bonus any guy would enjoy. For the ones I've tried to "turn into sluts," what I mean is more that by my own definition of a slut, they're just more open, honest and in tune with their sexuality. Those are positives. I've met women who were openly afraid of or ashamed of their sexuality. I can't tell you how many women I've met who have been called "disgusting" or "warped" because they confided in a BOYFRIEND that they liked the idea of being tied up or the idea of a rape fantasy or other insanely common sex fantasies and kinks. Imagine if you felt ashamed of your sexuality and the first time you opened up about it, your boyfriend flipped a shit and stopped talking to you, acting like you're a monster. That's messed up, especially given that no one can really control what turns them on. When I meet women that've been through that, I see someone ashamed of their own desires and unable to enjoy their sexuality as much as they'd like, and that's what I mean by trying to "turn them into sluts;" what one guy might call a slut and a girl may be deathly afraid of being called that, I often find myself trying to convince them to drop that phobia as that phobia achieves nothing. It just prevents them from acknowledging their own sexuality and exploring it, and wtf man exploring your sexuality is fun as hell.As far as I'm concerned, the word "slut" has a positive connotation to it, and I mean that sincerely. Not only do I say that sincerely, but no, it's not just about easy sex, it's about liking open and honest personality types

I'm a 15 year old male, I haven't masturbated for 82 days (yeah I'm doing nofap) so the sex was quite short. In my dream, I basically heard my homeroom teacher lecturing us that school is a waste of time, etc etc. Instantly I knew it was a dream, so in class, I stood up and said loudly "Hey, this is a dream!" and the class pretty much went silent. At this point, I was thinking all the stuff I could do. So I just walked out of the class and was standing outside for a while, confirming by various methods that it was a dream and I saw a random hot girl, who I humped for like 10 seconds until I came. Actually I came quite a lot, but I imagined myself even more and had a good time, I was chatting with her for a while too. The dream was very vivid. Now, in my dream, I was wearing no underpants and just sweatpants, and was still asleep after cumming, so I walked back to class with a visibly raging boner. At this point, I decided to remove my sweatpants in class and just do random shit until I woke up a few minutes later. So yeah, it was pretty good

That is nit correct. Infinite does not mean all inclusive. There are an infinite number of numbers between 1 and 2 but none of them are 3. You can button mash forever and still produce no winning combinations.