Hey Sup Forums I got this red fleshy thing, it showed up about 2 days ago and at the time it was barely a think...

Hey Sup Forums I got this red fleshy thing, it showed up about 2 days ago and at the time it was barely a think. Now it looks like that and it keeps getting bigger, it feels like it's gums just spilling out from under my tooth. Any dentest around that can tell me it is? First time ever happen and thank you.

You have gum cancer R.I.S. (Rest in shit)

Too blurry.

You also have nigger lips

That's sadly the best I can do with what I got

Then I can only guesstimate.
>it feels like it's gums just spilling out from under my tooth
Could you elaborate on this? Any pain? Is it coming from underneath the tooth?

Too blurry but u probally have food stuck their learn to floss your nasty teeth.

Looks like your top teeth gums are receding. Probably from the stuff u eat or how you eat it

Meant bottom teeth

AIDS

gingivitis
now pay me $100 or i sue ya

Under the tooth and gum, like it's sliding between the cracks. Slight pain above it bit not much when I touch it. It feels just like gum flesh

Yea bottom been like that for years, but this top thing is new

The fact that you feel it below your tooth is usually not good news. Have a checkup if it doesn't pass, or get worse in a few days.

It was the size of a pen head now it's gotten a little bigger, I hope it goes away a little by tommorow but it feels like it's trying to run away

your ded m8

rip

The only thing I find odd is how far down you feel discomfort. It could be pain radiating downwards, that you perceive as coming from the opposite direction tho. Because tooth and gum around it looks healthy.

It's my top tooth, in the picture it's the front right. Yea I feel the pain in the gums over the tooth.

Wash your mouth with hydrogen peroxide until it goes away.

Not a bad idea to be honest. Can't tell much from the blur of the picture... If it doesn't go away in a few days, odds are it wont and will only get worse - so get it checked.

Get multiple opinions tho! You might find an honest dentist. Truth is too many of us in the this profession pull teeth that don't need to be pulled.
>$

Hmm...

How do I get a dentist? I haven't had one in like 7 years, im 24btw