What do you guys think about tattoos?

What do you guys think about tattoos?
Something all upstanding citizens must have or something only worthless trash have?

like everything in life

if it's bad it's bad
if it's good it's good

They say a lot about you as a person.

>these arent my glasses

in the 80's only rebellious people had them. In the 90's everybody started getting them.

Now it depends on the tattoo. Dumbass face tattoos are trashy. People who go on and on about their body art are pretentious twats.

pretty trashy imo

That motherfucker needs a bajillion tons of luck to find a job with that on his face

>What do you guys think about tattoos?
Tattoos are a sign of ignorance.

Big tats or shit ton of tats is nasty. A tat you can hide easy like upper arm, shoulder, back, foot, thigh is fine. People hiring professionals will hire someone with a tat but some big nasty tat forget it. Prison tats nope. Slut tats nope. Some places require them to be covered up

>What do you guys think about tattoos?

They can't be stolen and you can't lose them. So there's something to be said for them.

>Tattoos are a sign of ignorance.
Sometimes it's a beautiful way of showing you love your child.

the only parents that get tattoos of their baby is when it dies

Clearly user is unfamiliar with belt sanders

I don't like them, but this one cowering up a mangled arm is kind cool. You become the dolphin guy but you were already Mr One arm so how can it hurt.

maybe he lost the arm in a wild dolphin attack

We took matching minimalistic military tattoos with my old squad couple of years ago. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I haven't seen any of those guys in years. Now I'm just filled with regret.

They hang out all the time, they just dont like you

I read that 85% regret getting a tattoo so you're not the only one.

Feeling is mostly mutual. That's kinda why I regret getting the tattoo.

no. 85% admit it. 15% pretend its still cool.

nobody can stand looking at the same pic for the rest of his/her life.

And that, Sup Forums manlets, is how you make yourself unemployable.

a simple google search will show that you read some dumb shit my nigga

I don’t have tats. Never felt an urge to get one. People have said I should get one. I respect the artwork (some are true works of art, others are trash) and the freedom to get one. I also respect the freedom to not have one. People have told me I should get one. That’s what I don’t get. “Hey man, you should get a tattoo!” Why do people with tats insist on others getting them?

only sheep have jobs. i make 85k a year online never having to leave my home, or show anyone my dope tat covered body

>Why do people with tats insist on others getting them?

i havent met anyone like that. i have met alot of people that dont approve of tattoos, and dont want people to have any. probably around 75% of this thread in 10minutes.

i think it boils down to everyone wanting people to not be different then themselves

She has a lot of problems. The tattoo fits like a glove.

I now have a tentacle fetish.