Face it...

face it, you only 'like' death grips so that when someone asks you what music you like you can act like youre part of a secret club and show them a song and have them go "OMG HOW CAN U LISTEN TO THIS" and you say some stupid shit about how its an acquired taste and feel really cool

if someone asks me what kind of music i like, death grips are the last band i would tell them because of their meme status

sure

People don't talk to me

I know this is bait but most of my Normie friends were able to handle all of Ex military and certain songs from The Money Store

>my friends sat there as i showed them DG songs and politely only said nice things about it

mhm

I thought I liked Death Grips cause I thought they were good.

Guess I was wrong OP.

>implying I talk to plebs
You're a HUGE faggot my dude

guess so

you dont talk to anyone

Nice, you got em dude

I'm talking to you right now
and I don't like it one bit

i have no idea why people think DG is crazy abrasive or weird or something, it's pretty listenable even if you're not into anything experimental

do u have friends, amigo?

God damn if you're this lonely just give the suicide hotline a buzz you ugly fuck

these are all i need

They objectively aren't but ok I guess I'll see you around the wards friendo

Here's the thing, I like Death Grips ok. I prefer metal when I'm angry but sometimes I just need an angry hobo on PCP yelling to scratch the itch of my ever burning rage. I listen to a lot of angry music, and sometimes I like to listen to Death Grips. Doesn't make them my favorite band, but it doesn't mean I listen to them for the "meme hipster status" either.

Just about every Art, Film, and Radio/TV student at my college listen to Death Grips and share normie memes from ____ Memes for ____ Teens pages on Facebook

I try to not get involved in the shitty parts of their community and don't really care if other people say they can't listen to it. I probably wouldn't show normalfag friends if they weren't overtly curious, since there are plenty of other more accessible artists I enjoy to that I could show them such as Stevie Wonder or Ben Folds.

they're the only group that voices how i feel on a day to day basis

i like them because spread eagle cross the block makes me nut