Fuck off reddit

Shut up pussy

no it isn't

You might as well have a sticky up before 9000+ threads pop up on this bastard

nah

>some stupid American from another irrelevant American sport did something
>we need a sticky
Why are Americans so self-entitled?

fuck off shitskins, this is a european board and we're in a european time zone, kid. you must be new. let me guess; fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary. Never, never never You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by insulting us Euro masterrace.

you'll get fuck all stickies, and like it. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Don't bother, mods are gonna leave us hanging

Fuck off m8

The Browns are gonna sign his corpse by Friday

BTFO

This

7-1

imagine being a fucking monkey lmao

7-1 you sack of monkey shit.

It really isn't. Who cares? Stop forcing shit. It's sad.

No one gives a shit panchito

>t. Pussies

That's the saddest thing I've ever fucking seen. My faith is shattered. Was America ever good?

Bro you started strong and i respect that but holy shit that was pure cringe at the end. Jesus

t. Mexishit

Watch your back; ICE is coming

Not anymore with apologist faggots like you running around.

>you

S

How much does a Hernandez jersey go for now? Might wear one at a Pats game next season.

Guess he'd rather have two tight ends than zero

He died doing what he loved.

>One thread hit bump limit
>All these other threads popping up

Welcome to Sup Forums, lurk more

you should do this

Back over the wall with you

I will never understand why people like stickies so much. One of the points of Sup Forums is the chaos created by the users, why would you want to keep it under control with a sticky?

>i want the front page littered with the same shit
alright then
stickies happened for a reason

I'm a lawyer and I saw a guy show up to court in a Saints Darren Sharper jersey two weeks ago. There is no question Sharper is a terrible dude at this point. He admitted he's guilty of like 15 rapes and druggings across multiple states.

Yo, I got a civ pro exam in a week. How do you study for civ pro

>inbred looking spic
>""American""

Because I made fun of some groupthink cucks who couldn't think of an original insult so they used a three year old meme? I hate Brazilians, too, but come on.

I don't know. It really doesn't make any sense until you're actually practicing. Just read all you can and spot the issues on the exam. Be more worried about spotting the issues than writing something coherent.

>fat american neets waking up at 7am to post on Sup Forums

SAD!

why don't you go get a job you fat slobs?

You can post from your phone. I'm currently on a train.

13 Reasons Why is the leading cause of suicide of inmates locked up for life.

>I'm currently on a train

hope there's a muslim on it desu

>waking up
>implying the haunting memories of all that I've done haven't kept me awake

>public transportation
Enjoying food stamps are we?

didnt he just get acquitted of something like 2 days ago? what a fucking moron

>public transport
lmao

He was still serving a life sentence lmao

Make sure to also wear a black band on your arm and see what happends

I literally just read yesterday that his lawyers thought they could get him acquitted of everything eventually

I mean how long was he looking at? It would have to be at least 40 years for me to consider offing myself desu

He was sentenced for a few weeks. It was a life sentence.

i probably wouldn't even do it then, as long as i was healthy and not in any trouble in jail. maybe the gay rumor gave him problems there.

ever been to jail before? 40 years might as well be life. I could maybe do 10 years but that would be really fucking horrible and difficult

why are you speaking english

gay rumor?

Aren't mental hospitals much nicer than prisons and that's why the insanity plea was always popular with murders facing life sentences?

What if he was trying to stage a fake suicide attempt to get them to think he's suicidal and get transferred but fucked it up and killed himself instead?

I mean, he has some sort of money no? I am sure he could get some privileges.

Life WITHOUT parole.

I don't understand why he waited for the second trial to end to make this decision, but he's obviously a moron so no point in trying to understand.

F

published two day ago
metro.us/sports/boston/aaron-hernandez-gay-rumors-facebook-page-say-yes

Lawyers drained every dime, and his pro contract was voided when he committed an execution.

Rest in peace my Mexican brother, you're an inspiration for the rest of us.

Gone but never forgotten.

Literal beaner scum.

Good riddance.

Why is it always race? The fact that he's Puerto Rican really more offensive than the whole murder thing?

Who is this and what happened? Quick rundown pls.

win/win for him then

The words "got ganked" are not spelled s-u-i-c-i-d-e.

Yes, being a beaner is worse than being a convicted murder. But it's close.

fuck off yuropoor

Accused of murdering someone, found guilty with little evidence.

>you now realize if Aaron Hernandez was black he'd be considered brave for being so resilient like former NFL star and murderer Ray Lewis

>little evidence
I see you know very little about the case. Do a small amount of research and you will see he was guilty as fuck

>I see you know very little about the case

I see pot calling the kettle black at the moment.

Its 7 a clock in the morning I dont feel like explaining the whole case right now

You act like I requested it.

rot in Hell you stupid asshole

Puerto Ricans are the absolute worst.

WALL. BUILD IT.

and nothing of value was lost

>Pretend to be good at football
>Pay billions in blood money to host WC
>Lose 7-1

Why are Brazilians so self obsessed and removed from reality?

Better hangtime, a NFL punter or Aaron Hernandez?

>sticky for some smelly beaner

how fucking high up are the windows in those cells, hernandez was like 7' , those must hve been some pretty lux suites

Is it deliberate that NFL is so complicated. And those fuckers change the rules from season to season.

Had to google hang time...

>British politics
>fucking over Scotland by telling them if they voted for independence that they wouldn't be admitted into the EU, and then immediately leave the EU
You hypocrites can't talk shit.

kek

I don't believe he hung himself. Not now. He was literally one more appeal win away from walking.

him doing it now protects his estate (whatever is left of it) from civil suits

i'm pressing F because he was still a human being and will all need to die with someone having looked at us in that light...RIP Arron Hernandez may God have mercy on your soul

One of my coworkers is sad he's dead because "he was so cute!"

I really hate women sometimes.

He might have been D'Angelo'd. Source TMZ...

lol... god doesn't real... idiot...

Is this pasta?

Why do beaners and niggers think they're hard for murdering random people but can't handle prison life?

1488 niggers and spics die

Since you seem so knowledgeable, what was your experience in jail like?

What a tragedy. He even had a daughter.

So, she lost her dad when he got the life sentence. The real shame is that some dude who isn't her dad has to raise her now.