Let's just say I won the lottery (currently sorta in a situation like this). How would I go about dating?

Let's just say I won the lottery (currently sorta in a situation like this). How would I go about dating?

Like dating looking for real love... Not gold diggers.

money doesn't change 'real love' faggot. go buy a hooker.

yeah buy a russian or ukrainian hooker and share the pictures.

Date wealthy bitches. Gotta be on the same playing level

It won't change anything, until you're not showing yourself too much.

Only men provide "real love" date me op ;)

Timestamp or you're a faggot

Don't show that you have any money. Mary-Sue from Memphis will be all nice and perdy for y'll, then when you get married, she can know about the money as her reward. But then she'll just divorce you and take it all anyway, so basically you're fucked OP.

Get a dog instead.

Money bundled in 2014 - OP IS POORFAG

Who the fuck said that was my photo

Simply act like a poor fag and don't reveal you have monies

>I have a ton of money, hey Sup Forums how do I give it all to some bitch?

youre an idiot

>Not gold diggers.
Well than OP is a fag.

Cause Ho's are Ho's.
There is no such thing as a woman who is NOT a gold digger.

Gonna have to find you an altar boy.

Yeah this OP, sucks but its the truth. You can still look for someone you click with (obv dont tell any bitch your loaded or they will turn 100% fake on the spot) and if you find one you can have a prenup to protect your cash. This also means she cant divorce you to get money, she only gets what you give her. Now she has incentive to be nice to you rather than divorce you.

I still advise against marriage OP, its a very one sided arrangement and you have a lot to lose. You can still have good relationship without getting married. If its gonna be long term though remember what I said about the prenup, if you dont do this she has incentive to leave you for a reward of half your shit.

You'll never find love when you have money

Dont mention the wealth.
Don't show the wealth
Don't act different.
It aint rocket science bud.

Most people who visit these boards don't find love either way. So it's better to search for love with a shitload of money than none

Prenuptial agreements rarely stand up in court.

As you may know it is the latest contract signed that takes all. A marriage is a contract and nulls and voids most every previous contract.

When you divorce you always lose half and often more. Hell palimony has been granted even with a prior contract..

OP I'm in the same boat as you rn no bs. Its awesome if you like sex but you won't find a girl that isnt at least a fraction of a percent in it for the money

>My parents divorced
>mom got 90m alimony
>30m to each me, my brother, and her. After taxes walked with about 25m

Tinder's fun, you can pretend to own a business or some shit, nab a few ditsy MILFs with the allure of money.

But I've also been fucked over. Girl I thought loved me developed a coke problem because of me. Forced myself to seperate from her.

A stripper I was fucking tried to hit me with the hole in the condom trick. Condom burst upon second thrust and I just nutted in my hand and smacked her face with it when I was done lolol fucking coke

I enjoy myself as much as any other mid twenty year old. The city I live in is full of temptation though especially when you got the bands to back it up.

I'm surprised at the fact that my friends arent bummy. They dont seem too bothered by the sudden influx of money to the squad funds, but a lot of randoms do come out of the wood work.

Don't start off every conversation with, "So I won the lottery"

user I'm trying to be serious Don't look for love. You can buy whatever you want from a woman whether it be cuddling dates or whatever and don't think prostitutes are more expensive that's not true at all. You gotta understand women are humans just like us and they all want to be taken care of. Do not regret a woman years down the line trying to take your money or God forbid have your baby and put you on child support when you could just enjoy a life of happiness with multiple beautiful women. Think about it like this if you had a super rich wife who you loved you would still wanna fuck other pussy in the back of your mind right? well your wife will want to fuck other dick regardless of love cuz that's just how humans are. Whether or not she acts on it doesn't matter I couldn't bear the thought of a woman I take care of even thinking about other dick which is why I just fuck prostitutes and never more than three times a peice

It really isn't though. Looking for love when your loaded is just a shortcut to being a sexist husk. Even moreso than when your poor.

Not in The Netherlands. If you divorce the judge will look at the state of things before they got married. Were YOU a millionaire before marrying a golddigger and your wife wasn't? Tough shit for her. She's not getting half.

A few thousand dollars. Bfd. Did you sell a motorcycle or an old car?

And women aren't superficial bitches who would look at an average guy twice if he didn't have fat stacks?
>pls

This. And never let her or her family find out you're loaded. Maybe split winnings into two banks and act like a regular middle-class dude.

Dude, bitches get by on providing 'real love', just find one happy to give you it in exchange for a lavish lifestyle and secure future for her children

How do you coerce them? Like I wanna let them know I'm rich so they try to fuck me for my money without coming off like an asshole I wanna look like easy prey basically but I'm really just fucking them

Just talk to a lawyer and have it written into the actual marriage contract if that is indeed the case. At the very least it wouldn't be hard to have a paragraph referencing the prenup contract written into the marriage contract, ensuring it stays valid. Regardless, always check these things with a lawyer.

Put Money in Savings, then act like a normal person in dating. The money is irrelevant to your dating life.

Well I usually just invite them over. They see my shit and it speaks for itself. Don't let niggers or ghetto hispanics in. You'll get robbed in a month

Not according to the law itself.

The last revision was in 2013 which allowed a couple with out children to divorce with a mutual decree and no lawyer required. All they had to do was file with the Registar. How ever current law still states In general, marriage in the Netherlands automatically takes place with community of property, even if one or both partners are residents (i.e. not Dutch citizens) in the Netherlands.

Community of property, or shared ownership, covers all assets, debts and inheritances brought to the marriage by both partners, as well as those achieved during the marriage.

We're getting a revision very soon. It will introduce much more progressive rules
>bye golddiggers

Marriage is an Ecclesiastical contract,
No actual paper contract is written though often a License is issued.

Again Prenups ARE a contract but often are considered to be null and void when one signs a License. Most Western Countries believe in Community Property, that is all assesses are divided 50/50 on divorce and usually more like 70/30 in the woman's favor. Of course amicable divorce does occur but is exceptionally rare.

That actually makes sense to me. The 50m that Mr. White had before the marriage is still his, or at least the 48m left is. The business that Mr and Mrs White started with Mr Whites 2m belongs to both of them and should be split or an agreement be made over it. It was Mr Whites choice to invest his own 2m into the business they both worked on.

Another thing I wanna add is always have weed on hand. If you dont smoke it, learn to. Tinder girls are 9/10 times smokers with the remainder being willing to try it if they havent already with a little coercion.

These high school senior girls where I'm at are potheads to a T. I bust open a pack of some Item 9 or Gelato and they will most likely already be wet before contact

I wouldn't even have sex if I were you. You don't know of the bitch will poke holes in the condom... Or do some crazy shit like stuff your cum in her pussy when you aren't looking. If you fuck, don't even mention you're rich. Pretend you're just average Joe... Working at fast food with a 2002 civic.