Anyone have sets of pictures of chads? trying to start a meetme account and fuck with some people for shits and giggles

anyone have sets of pictures of chads? trying to start a meetme account and fuck with some people for shits and giggles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dOv2aye5V44
youtu.be/SUxeheLWl-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>allegations

Is it compare presidents time? Cause one of them kept slaves and even made them hide in closets when people came over.

Nobody wanted to admit they fucked a nigger.

/thread

We know who wears the pants in the Obama household. Michelle would gut him like a fish.

obviously rape accusation storm is the end of due process, guilty until proven innocent is now in effect for all crimes, black people are guilty of everything I accuse them of until proven otherwise through an extensive effort I will neither wait for the occurrence of or help to fund and in fact if you even try to defend yourself I'll have my lawyers turn that into obstruction of justice

losing one of our most important rights, that's fine, I'll just take it out on every woman I meet for the rest of my life by being cold to them about everything and serially denying them opportunities wherever I can

yes fit and healthy women are disgusting I prefer my women obese

>Trying to close a thread in you own comment

More like number of sexual assault allegations that were either dismissed or weren't swept under the rug via "suicide" by gunshot to the back of the head.

he's right you know

are you that incapable of admitting that Trump is a bad person

>We know who wears the pants in the Obama household.

Barak because he's a muslim, he wears a muslim fucking brotherhood ring.

lol Michelle gets hit 8D

I want you to picture that, I want you to picture your feminist queen being beaten by her muslim husband over the smallest sleight because it's probably happened dozens if not hundreds of times during her marriage just as does for all muslim women in every country including the western 1st world one you're probably in now

anyone who supports islam supports the execution of gays, female genital mutilation and the beating, silencing and shaming of women

the answer with the least amount of assumptions made is the most correct. Occam's Razor.

you are full of shit.

Gay muslim married to a trans woman .
>thats my definition of sexual misconduct

I honestly can't tell anymore if this shit is bait, this country is so backwards.

Well hello newfag! You obviously just go here!

The most obvious answer is that everyone around him wanted to suck his dick because liberals worshiped him, so he didn't have to "harass" anyone.

Your question implies he's a bad person. And while all politicans and wealthy people are worse on average than their more common counterparts, i put it to you to establish that he's worse than any chosen handful of super rich people or politicians. Preferably using examples of both.
HARD MODE: every one of your examples is super rich and a politician.
Until you can make him look like a truely bad person comparatively to his peers, kindly get back to building your rube goldberg suicide machine.

Barry's gay, we get it.

well there you go Obama didn't harass anybody because liberal BBC

the white women flock to him and some beta white men also

piss off, incel

go talk to a woman and realize everything isn't so bad

>Bernie Sanders
>Elizabeth Warren
>Trump

Yes hes a terrible person. He's a con artist who convinced almost half of the voters that he's a Republican who will fight for their values and build a wall. He was liberal until Obama made fun of him at that correspondents dinner.

Lets keep appeals occam's razor within the realm of scientific hypotheses where it belongs. applying it to pop culture scandal or judicial matters is retarded.

Obama is a pedophile, he is not in to women.

explain your reasoning for your opinion because I have a different opinion of that

one example I have of why occam's razor works in a social circumstance is the following

A man is in an alley having sex with a body of a woman that has been stabbed several times. The man has a knife in his hand. We can use occam razor to determine that the man has murdered and raped this woman.

Except determination is equation to fact. Yours is the most likely assumption, just like I can assume you're on Sup Forums making vaguely intelligent sounding but flawed arguments and thus it's most likely that you are a fat virgin with nobody else to listen to your bullshit. Could be wrong but probably not

Let's not forget Larry Sinclair

youtu.be/dOv2aye5V44

or how about Joan's revelation

youtu.be/SUxeheLWl-g

hey guys OP here thanks a lot for keeping the thread on the rails

You're making that assumption based on an uncertified stereotype but let's just go along with it and say that your assumption is the correct assumption. Wouldn't that also mean that you are some sort of fat virgin with nobody else to listen to your bullshit.