New wwyd thread

New wwyd thread

Wank all over tits

Any ass pics

Wwyd

wwyd?

fuck her hard from behind, bent over a table, pull her hair really hard.

wwyd?

I would grab the back of her head and force my dick down her throats until enough drool drips onto her tits then I'd use her spit as lube to fuck her tits

nothing, i don't fuck afghan hounds

WWYD to bottom?

Id have her suck my cock and blow all down her throat over and over again

wwyd

Would fuck her face and make her gag on my cock until it's a mess.
Bang her hard from behind and switch between her holes

Deepthroat and light facial abuse. Vaginal doggy after and cum in her mouth in the end.
Oh, and titfuck her too. Nice titties

Drill her tight asshole with her legs on my shoulders. She's pretty

wwyd to left?

She'd like that

I would fuck her ass until she stops to cry, after that I fuck her throat and cum into that hot red hair
WWYD

She is ready for big thick one.

Give it to her

This pic is great for tributes. I'd cover that face in cum after deepthroating her

Do it

fuckin looooove rachael

fine as fuck

She needs a good facefuck and blow all over her face, then get my friends to come over and do the same all night long

I'd put it in her ass first and make her squeal a little. Then I'd have her blow me.

Needs to be tied to a chair, have a vibrator in her pussy, plug in her ass, and give her forces orgasms while thrusting my dick

Wwyd

Which one and WWYD?

I bet that she fantasies about young men taking her from behind. So when it finally happens, she'd be so wet and cum just from the excitement.

More?

Middle, Strip her naked and destroy her tight little ass from behind, make her suck it clean after,

wwyd?

Right. Get a few of my black friends and film them using her like the slut we know she is. Then when she's exhausted and broken, whore her out

Marry right, cheat on her with middle. I'd fuck middle with no condom and then come home and have right blow me.

Do you think that if I put it in her vagina, she'd start begging me to stick it in her ass?

Def

>
sauce?

I can't tell who would talk dirtier during it. Me or her. She'd probably say nasty things the whole time.

Id use her body like a ragdoll and fuck her brainless

WWYD to these twins

wwyd to my friend?

Fuck her against that wall.

WWYD to my ex

Who is she showing these off to?

Facial abuse

Slap her ass with a leather whip, until she almost passed out

Double bj, double fingering to check who'd squirt faster - the loser will get creampied.

and how would you fuck her?
she can take a lot, so it would be a long whipping

Who and WWYD?

Left, deep down her threat.

Redhead in the back. Would facefuck her in front of the rest so they can cheer her on while she tries to take all my cock

She would

Turn her around so she's facing the wall, rip off her bottoms and then pound her against the wall. Each thrust would cause her to hit and scrape the wall.

Tie her bent over a table, legs spread, and flog that round ass until there are hard red lines across each cheek. Then slowly ease my way inside, picking up the pace with a hand in her hair, pulling her head back, until I cum inside her.

Far left, place her on her knees and fuck her mouth slowly, letting her gag a little as I push my way down her throat. Then lay her back, legs over my shoulders first as I eat her pussy and ass and then move up to pound her cunt and fill her up.

Wwyd to this slut?

That'd be so hot. One day I'd buy her a ball gag and make her get on all fours while I fuck her from behind.

She can take down anything you got. Abuse the rest of her as you see fit

Everyone has pain limit. On the other hand, no need to pass out. I could gap her pussy to test some new huge toys. After a while I could fist her and left her in tears with widely gaped hole.

Wwyd

WWYD?

But her nicer clothes

you'd have to pound really hard to make her hit it. she's a very strong girl
she'd love that
fuck. she can really take a lot but that could break her

I think I'd eventually have her double teamed. One in her mouth, one in her ass or pussy.

It's great to find a girl with a hard body who enjoys having it abused.

And how would you treat my friend?

I'd titty fuck her happily then lick her tight little asshole til she came all over my face.

when I penetrate her ass raw, we'll see how strong she is

They'd probably be down for it.

Make that a gangbang. She needs to be used in every hole at once.

On the opposite approach, every strong girl could become weak. I'd suck and leak every sensitive part of her body to make her weak. She'd moaning and asking for more

Charge men $5 to nut inside this stupid whore until she realised what a worthless cunt she is. Then keep her as a broken fuck toy

They'd probably be into group sex too. Have those two fuck left while I use right

I bet she read 50 Shades and thought, "This sounds like fun." She'd willingly chain herself to the bed. By the end of the night, she'd be crying with a sore red ass and marks all over her hands and legs from where she tried to break free from the chains.

I want to get left drunk and just use her.

leash her and fuck her face while choking her with the leash
she took some really big dicks and toys in that ass and always loved it
that for sure. but she prefers it being more on the rough side

Anyone?

She'd want to do it every week. Her one condition is that she gets to swallow every drop.

Of start fingering her there to see if anyone sees, then after a while get her under the table to gag on me and swallow my load before our food turns up (assuming that's some kind of diner XD)

fucking kek her face is chopped

Then mix up of hardcore and licking seems like the best idea.
I'd bet how deep in her mouth could she take a big cock

demi

Kaitlyn

Wow, that's nice slim body. Penetrating that asshole must be a high lvl achievement. More pics?

Chain Kaitlyn to her bed and fuck her raw, spank and whip her fat ass till its red, then blow a load in her asshole