Stories from Sup Forums. Pictures saved or green text

Stories from Sup Forums. Pictures saved or green text.
Give me your best stories

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/thread/S5664981#p5664981
youtu.be/zMRTDe_QUpk
youtu.be/qlBBokLqbKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. Shitty pic tho.

Another one

Another...

id like to know more about this op

And of course this one

>no olive
Fucking dropped

I'm gonna guess this was a dude who needed a leg amputated and they let him keep it, there's a video out there somewhere of an old dude with his amputated foot in his freezer too.

No, apparently, it's a murder.

warosu.org/ck/thread/S5664981#p5664981
for those who want the full ramen experience!

Cool

But why keep it in the freezer? To eat? Why keep the feet then? Do cannibals have no standards? Sheesh.

Christ I've got a huge boner now

Anyone got that guy who broke into catacombs and put his Dick inside a really old skull?

Fucking kek

I don't have ten lifetimes to read that shit.

Someone fuck a kid or something?

Anyone have part 2????

I DIDN'T READ IT EITHER

Anybody has the whole thread of OP's picture.

actually yes

my all time favorite here

You will be beheaded by a filthy Muslim after you watch your mother raped and murdered this week if you don't reply to this reply, you raging homosexual piece of shit.

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

fuck you

fug

SUPRISE NIGGER!

woo

faggot

This story was debunked years ago, guy worked in hollywood and made body parts for movies. They freeze them so they handle better in scenes

Fuck you

no, fuck YOU motherfucker

Reported omg

Proudest moment here

posting

checked

hhhaahaha xd

nigger

Still one of the craziest things to happen on Sup Forums.
Why doesn't shit happen like this anymore(not saying I want it to)
Read the pic, that's basically all there is to it. Some dude killed that girl and posted her pics here, he said "watch the news", or some shit, her kid would arrive soon. That fucker let the kid find his mom like that. Then, for like two nights, he'd post here. Think it was my official break from Sup Forums.

I can't believe I just read all of that

Hey stupid niggers look at this

fuck

thanks bby

heh rekt xD

Hey guys do you like my video ? Please like and subscribe thanks :D

youtu.be/zMRTDe_QUpk

nigger

Feels good

Pony Cum Jar Project of course.
youtu.be/qlBBokLqbKg

lost

Go suck a horse cock

no u

fukc you

hilarious

Faggot

Tales of Lola the Trap and Mike the sex slave

Thought you guys had forgotten about me.
Sorry my Omega is being serviced so can't have it in the pic.

God, is that really you?

Yup. Can't really show the jar since I buried it as you can read about on Horse News.

No way.
Show us the jar(s).

Hmmmmmm alright I'll bite the b8, show use the jar

can you sum that up? I'm not reading all that

rekt

Nigger

why did u do this

I was there and the thing I found crazy about it other than some idiot killing his gf. That about that time J-Law pics were circulating in they were getting taken down on here. This women killed without her permission and the pics posted and they stay up.

It pays to be famous and rich I guess.

Now go dig it up

Scientific purposes.

Gotta say, I like your watches

I NEED PART 2 RIGHT FUCKING NOW

what scientific discovery do you get by submerging a little girls toy horse in human Semen?

Thanks faggot

Thanks mate. Watch enthusiast and collector.

f

What's in the box?

>alleged Bronyfag
>watches iDubbbz
Im not sure how to feel about you

Is this illegal to save for later reading? I don't have time right now.

watch out for people who will take those. those are some mighty fine watches

Got two atm
> Cartier Tank
> Tudor Prince date

Curious: Have you got a MLP watch?