Here's a redpill for you

Here's a redpill for you.

The only guys who hit women are complete betas who are so cucked they can't even tell their women to shut up and cook dinner without having to flail at them like a autistic web hitting their mom for undercooking the chicken tendies.

9 times out of 10 it was because the girl is being an uppity-bitch who has so little respect for her man than she gets in his face and screams at him to hit her. Then when he does, the police come and arrest him and she runs back to her true love, Tyrone, with a bruise for extra sympathy points.

If Depp wasn't a bitch, he wouldn't have bothered arguing with her. Just left when she got annoying and gone on a three week long fishing trip. If she's still around when he gets back then she'll be absolutely desperate to do anything to stop him leaving again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMp57bUzOB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus what happened to you, Donnie?

too much drugs

Everytime I see him on an interview he is haggard as fuck and looks high. Drugs have fucked his brain up its a shame.

Virgin detected.

It's good to slap a woman every once in a while.

2 much edge m8

Yeah it's a shame, one f the greatest actors of our time that can fuck any chick he chooses. He's a shame and you have I all figured out.

>doesn't slap his bitch
>doesn't call his bitch a bitch
>doesn't slap make her kneel before him while sucking his cock
>doesn't tie her up

yeah,open the doors for her,you fucking cuck

>checks flag

yup it's a slav

No.

It's because she wants to be put in her place. It's called shit testing.

Alphas hit females. Betas take shit.

ow bout a punch in the face and no alimony

>slapping a woman when she goes batshit is bad
No wonder you faggots are cucked beyond belief.

>Get divorce and assault lawsuit the same week your mother's death and your daughters's birthday

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>babbys first red pill

If a man has to hit a woman to subdue her then he's not a man. 99% of the time you'll be bigger and faster and stronger than your wife/gf so if she tries to start shit with you you can easily stop her without hitting her.

Alphas dump shit-testing bitches. Not indulge her petty-nacisssistic victim complex with a nice shiny bruise so she can cry about how men are terrible to her heffalump bull-dike best friend.

If you can't find someone obedient then at least find someone with too little self-esteem for that pointless shit.

It is my dream to smack up a bitch really good and not get any repercussions for it. And yes, I am a beta bitch. Been working all my life to change that, still a long way to go.

Get a sex change and take up mma.

>Johnny Depp is just like me so he should act just like me

Right so what do you do then? Wrestle and pin them? You realize that's just as likely to get charges as straight up punching them?

My cousin wrapped his arms around his gf to keep her from punching him and kicking him in the testes one day, and just held her on the bed until she calmed down.

He still got charged with assault.

Just because society is cucked doesn't you have to be.

what a fucking bitch, and his woman is a bitch too, send them both to the oven, the degenerate filth they are

youtube.com/watch?v=cMp57bUzOB8

Damn, he used to be attractive. What happened?

>Implying he actually did it and this isnt some gold-digging scheme to win points in the divorce court.

Just the opposite. Hes been clean for a couple of years now. Thats the big joke about the Hollywood Vampires band hes in: its named after Alice Coopers old drinking gang, and the whole band is clean and sober.

Let's see if he denies it then.

as if she didn't ask her friend to sock her so she could win a suit
get real, apu/ali

he didn't slap her though, the iphone did