Hey Sup Forums, what do you think about female circumcision?

Hey Sup Forums, what do you think about female circumcision?

retarded and should be left to the sandniggers

same for the male version but leave it to the jews.

if male circumcision is fine, why not female? Either way, both are pointless and unnecessary.

looks hot, but it's a shitty thing to do to somebody

then again so is male circumcision so if females want true equality they should get it done too

male circumcision doesn't make sex uncomfortable where as FGM does. /thread

I don't care about it, but I am more attracted to pussies that are circumcised.

And? The purpose of male circumcision was to make masturbation painful.

If they don't put out, IDGAF

i want more pics of mutilated pussy. please

I like enflicting sexual pain onto women (I'm into BDSM), I like denied orgasm and e forced chastity and I think it can look quite good but I don't like permanent modifications as they can't be reversed, nonconsensual sexual acts and I love female orgasms, especially making them orgasm til exhaustion. So, I'm quite conflicted about it.

Disgusting, evil, and pointless just like male circumcision.

>male circumcision doesn't make sex uncomfortable

you wouldn't know..would ya snip-tip?

OP here. I'm circumcised, and I don't have a problem with it. Sure, masturbation without a foreskin requires some sort of lube, but I don't like masturbation in general (because cumming ≠ satisfaction). Sex, however, is VERY satisfying. Sadly, I don't have it often. Or at all.

These don't look too bad to me, kinda like the look

sauce??? looks like my step sister LOL

>this
It looks fucking incredible - and there are adult women who opt to have it done - but to do it to kids is an obscenity.

SAUCE OF THIS PLEASE

what the ffffffffffff this is my step sisters bedroom I recognize that wall and blanket OLOLOLOLOLOOLO that's definitely her

thank you Sup Forums

srs doe op where'd you get this I NEED to know

THIS PIC WAS POSTED IN A "PICS YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO POST" THREAD BEFORE

fucking amazing. You have no idea how much you just made my day user. Been having a seriously shitty day and this is just so fucking great.

Thank you.

any more?

>blackmail her

even tho im not getting quite why it made your day, youre welcome mate

im afraid i dont know. But it was the starter pic of mentioned thread, maybe somewhere there is/was

by posting a nude of my step sister which is verified her? Lol. Looking at pictures of her room, same pillow same blanket.

I'm just laughing my ass off.

oh shit now i see lol

post a timestamped pic of her room....otherwise, go eat a nigger dick

/owned

no longer lives in that house or I would

circumcision is the removal of forskin.
females can not apply

suuuurrreeee.....sure.

Why is your step sister circumcised?

Mutilated muslim puzzi

There is a clitoral hood under which the glans clitoris retracts.
It could be argued that that is a foreskin homologue - and hence removal of the clitoral hood could be equated to female circumcision.
This is why the stuff described in this thread is known as Female Genital Mutilation.