Crobros remember to vote for Croatian Pepe in the upcoming re-election

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Shield_(political_party)

Other urls found in this thread:

zivizid.hr/
zivizid.hr/europska-unija/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridge_of_Independent_Lists
srp.hr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inform us more on who should we support.
What are the parties like?
Who is against EU, immigration and muslims?

>Human Shield

I don't think that's a very good translation.

If it's a Croat who translated it, then it's the best they could do, considering their qualifications for the job were "I have a cousin the company".

>left-wing populism

D R O P P E D

R

O

P

P

E

D

Refers to the football human shield.

Besides he's not a bad guy, but I'm voting for Glavaš anyway :^)

He's an utter faggot, literally Trudeau of Croatia

>živi zid

dank af

You guys think we're gonna end up with new elections?

No, it's only show business.

>left-wing populism
Croatian Pure Party of Rights and Croatian Party of Rights look better.

I know you're kidding because no one votes Glavash not even Osijek

Depends on how dedicated MOST is.

If they stay true to their actual goal. 100% we're going for new ones.

And I think Karamarko and Kolinda have done a fantastic job showing what kind of shit show we're in if they stay.

Honestly MOST/Human Shield/HSS ANYONE but HDZ/SDP hell even HNS would probably do a better job at this point.

We're in a hell hole in Croatia. The only reason I vote is basically to prevent certain people from getting power. Not to actually support anyone.

I consider my self a libretarian leftist. But we don't have libertarians here in Croatia except dumb fucks like Human Shield and try as HARD as they want to nobody in our government is right. If they were right we'd have to fire half the country for being LECHES attached to the government tits.

So yeah...

If there are new elections I'll just vote some third party...

Yes, I was kidding, actually voted for Šišljagić, but he's not as good for baiting responses.

why the fuck did he get fat?
is he sick?

Could it be the fact that now his job is sitting all day in a comfortable chair eating food that costs 40 kunas for 4 kunas and doing jack shit?

Compared to when he had to eat 2 kuna ramen and sit in front of houses for days until the police comes and decides to transport them somewhere else?

He's just thinking ahead, fat people are harder to evict.

>onaj osjećaj kad ne znaš kaj se događa u tvojoj zemlji
MAGA 2016

For what it's worth, I don't know what goes on in my country either. Something to do with corruption and being poor I think? That's all that ever goes on in the balkans. I know everything about american politics though

He. Is. WEAK. How cant you faggots see that ?

Croatians look like that? That's awesome. I'd be disappointed if they all didn't listen to metal 24/7.

t. Tonibler

>Libertarian left
Literally kill yourself

I'm sorry but I like my freedom and my social benifits like free healthcare

>I'd be disappointed if they all didn't listen to metal 24/7.

we do. ROCK ON baybey!

This is how we look.

our political scene is so deeply corupted and works like criminal organisation, all the political parties that they dont even care for making belivable stories

It's like you are in the balkans or something.

i guess croatians like to SWING?

heheheeheheehhhheh

Diaspora Cro now living in HR AMA

You haven't seen corruption until you've lived in Canada or the USA. It's not a petty corruption like in Russia or what Croatia had before (and BiH still has), it's a massive, massive corruption that is legalized.

My fellow Crobros need to learn that Croatia isn't uniquely corrupt nor fucked. In fact it's much better than most places.

Think about it: 47% of Americans (that's roughly 150 million people) can't come up with $400 in an emergency. That's less than 3000 HRK. And those Americans certainly don't own their homes/apartments like most people do in HR.

>Party of potheads, progressive degenerics and conspiracy theorists (muh chemtrails, Muh Bilderberg).

Fuck off.

Why?
He is politician

Hell yeah

It's true, i spent some time in canada, and it's all akin to a easter egg that's rotten, all beautiful on the inside, but weeew lad if you take a look inside.

>And those Americans certainly don't own their homes/apartments like most people do in HR.

I think that's one saving grace of Croatia.

This country needs less bureaucracy and more laissez-faire and the situation would improve tenfold.

Yes they fucking do. Males after 35 are all cucks.

Also:

Oreskovic went to the same high school as I did and our fathers were good friends who saw each other daily until Dane died.

Croatia does need to cut its bloated public sector and fast, problem being that it's a political grenade and there's nowhere to put these people.

I like MOST despite all their fuckups, but what seems to be happening is an effort to get HDZ to try and remove Karamarko from within and Petrov, Kolinda, and Oreskovic are all onside with that.

He didn't know that Bin Laden was dead. What are talking about?

i agree usa and canada are much more ruthless but wages are better, western scenario is comming here slowly, it's more relaxed here but every bulding permit or starting your buissnes is expensive and slow as fuck, taxes are getting higher, wages dont. driver's licence costs 1000euro?!

Yes, good goyim, base your opinion on what you see on tv. Don't even bother trying to figure out what they actually stand for.

zivizid.hr/
Nađi jednu politiku koja nevalja.

Ali najbitnije od svega:
zivizid.hr/europska-unija/
>Iz tog razloga zalažemo se za radikalnu transformaciju i demokratizaciju Europske unije, a ukoliko to nije moguće nemamo drugog izbora nego zalagati se za izlazak iz iste.

Jedini sa imalo mozga u HR politici.

THAT FUCKING CUNT MEI JUST DID 190 DAMAGE TO ME WITH HER LONG RANGE SNIPER RIFLE

All Croatian parties are shit. We need to purge everything.

I also hope police breaks every single bone in their traitorous bodies next time they try to play "the protector of the people" card and try to stop lawful eviction of debtors.

Yeah, all good points.

What Canada and the USA have is simply a higher standard, except for the millions that don't and those are the millions that people in HR don't hear about because fuckheads like Jutarnji List like to draw these amazing fantasy portraits of life in North America that have no basis in reality.

Around three years ago while I was still in Canada, JL ran a story about some woman from HR who moved to Edmonton and within a year she:

1. bought a house
2. bought a car
3. went on vacation twice

It was all lies, of course. I showed this article to a friend of mine from Edmonton who is Canadian and a journalist. I translated it for him and he couldn't believe how full of shit it was as:

1. the neighbourhood the house was located in had a median price of $600,000 meaning that she needed at least $60,000 in cash to qualify for a mortgage if she could get one at all.
2. you only get two weeks of vacation per year in Canada when you start.

here you have top-shelf example of Serbian rightwing nazi retardardation. Serbian nazis are retardarded enough to support Croatian nazis who genocided Serbs. Have fun being a Crocuck.

Slowly and progressively cutting down on public sector (and stopping the huge subsidies on useless companies) while dropping taxes and and creating a easier and cheaper way to enter market would be a good way to start.

But instead they're just selling shit and raising AoR by 2 years which will help in very short term, but ended up ruinous long term.

Only Croat politician I support. In Croatia and Serbia.
>inb4 nazi buttblastedness

Also the pants on head retarded laws are murdering small business left and right, they're enforcing the most stupid laws possible, giving huge fines for small business which most of the time they just can't deal with.

Business aren't falling because they're not profitable, they're falling because the state is killing them on every corner.

The only solution iz Most.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridge_of_Independent_Lists

I agree but since he died with everything unfinished and people in charge undisciplined pic is the obvious choice.

nice vamp fangs faggot

(Maslenički) Most 1991

NO

Alrighty, then lets at least agree on Karl.

we're pretty diverse
i think that we have pretty much every subgroup of white people

>i think that we have pretty much every subgroup of white people

>white

everybody in the balkans is white

hello croats are germanic goths therefore white meanwhile primitive serbs are turkoslavs therefore not white

Yea, croats are the raped offspring of countless invaders. I think moslty indiginous with a larger slavic admixture

Did Kara Marko commit seppuku yet?

Pretty sure the Balkans is the last place the Habsburg's want to control.

Fuck off Sandžak

Not yet but soon

>Did Kara Marko commit seppuku yet?

he has a good looking wife, ergo nothing like that will happen. staymad.

>hello croats are germanic goths

Tschus!

>invaders
slavs (Croat tribe) ARE the invaders
dalmati,illyrians are native

>dalmati,illyrians

dalmati=illirans ?

you mean

dalmati=illirans + slavs ?

Croatians today are largely the ancestors of the Roman-era population, Slavs who settled in the Medieval era, plus Swabian, Czech, Slovak and Slovene colonists who assimilated into the national corpus along with a small number of Italics who also assimilated (Venetian settlers, tiny in number). Add to this those whose descent traces back to Eastern Balkan (Thracian plus later mixes) in the form of Serbs (not just Vlachs).

dalmati or delmati are not illyrians, old sport
they are on their own, special language and culture, more similar to the tribe of Veneti than illyrians

slavic tribe of Croats came later and spread its language everywhere

Delmati are considered an Illyrian tribe. Illyrian was a catch-all term for all the tribes along the Dinaric Alps and along the coast of Dalmatia during the Roman Era.

why should people who can't pay their dues not be foreclosed?
I see nothing wrong with the practice.

>largely the ancestors of the Roman-era population
descendants*

>Roman-era population
that would be the illyrians and the delmati
tall folks

rest of tribes here are manlets

read thisthey are too different to that group, friendo

Descendants, yes....sorry, brain dead today.

>provincije Dalmacije Zagreb 1998, 599 p.) Zaninovic, M.: Ilirsko pleme Delmati. Godišnjak (Annuaire) 4-5, 27 p., Centar za balkanološke studije, Sarajevo

>Dalmatia during the Roman Era.

AE SMO BILI

Doslovno Fredijeva stranka

srp.hr/

shitty meme

Ne razumijem te, zasto pricas engleski? Pa nisi valjda cuck...?

Heaven?

Daj ne seri.

>commies