Muh contribution to society!

>muh contribution to society!
Oh you, wagecucks! You always say the funniest things. Thank you for the NEETbux.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Being proud of disappointing your parents

congrats on leeching off of people at the point of a gun you fucking moron.

sage goes in ALL fields.

>contributing to the society that actively tries to replace you
This is why we call you wagecucks

>Living off the scraps of others labor
Ever wonder why nobody listens to NEETs?

>tfw making America great again from the comfort of my home
Jewish worker drones will never know this feel

Tick tock wagecuck-kun you have to work so the jews can shit more immigrants in

>Shitposting and watching animu makes America great
>Implying God Emperor Trump won't outlaw all benefits and NEETbux
>Implying Trump won't kill all NEETs and use their corpses as mortar for the wall

>poor
>despised
>regressing everyday
>kept silent in exchange for scraps of food
>will never have kids
>"but at least I don't have a job!"

Fucking NEETs

>tfw neet and have gf

: )

Your mom doesn't count

wow you got me there

you neets are like these guys

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, /r9k/'s two blocks down

*hugs*
good girl
*headpats*
*hugs*
good girl
*headpats*
*hugs*
good girl
*headpats*
*hugs*
good girl
*headpats*
*hugs*
good girl
*headpats*
*hugs*
good girl
*headpats*
*hugs*
good girl
*headpats*
*hugs*
good girl
*headpats*
*hugs*
good girl
*headpats*
*hugs*
good girl
*headpats*
*hugs*
good girl
*headpats*
*hugs*
good girl
*headpats*
*hugs*
good girl
*headpats*
*hugs*
good girl
*headpats*

>wagecuck getting a stroke

>75349548
>75349100
Daily reminder that NEETs are parasites.

If you weren't a disgusting parasite, you wouldn't enjoy being a NEET. I was a NEET for a year because I was very sick and it made me feel like such a piece of shit. Why? Because I'm not a parasite like you and I want to accomplish things and be a contributing member of society.

why do you want to accomplish things
you're just gonna die anyway

Because I have drive, something you don't understand.

@Anonymous get pwnd!

It's not really about contributions, but people who have jobs ideally have higher standards of living. I know white people are less likely to be approved for certain programs as well, so enjoy your shitty no job life.

What's your job?

drive to do what?

YESSSSS keep working for me! Isre- i mean society needs you to flip those burgers!

I think it would to be foolish to assume he was the one with a lack of understanding

Back to your containment board shitposter

SAGED AND REPORTED

I'm finishing my degree and I'm a delivery driver until that happens.

To accomplish goals and to be a contributing member of society.

Never worked with food at all.

Do enlighten me.

what people are still working ? LOOL wow

The jews and muslims thank you.

what goals?
what do they mean?
what will you do after/if you do them?

How old are you?

To become a therapist

What do you mean?

Might stay a therapist, might try and get my doctorate to be a psychiatrist.

so then why dont you just kill yourself if you dont want to accomplish anything?
Why continue existing with no drive or desire?

Kek you're a loser. I'm 21 years and already have had a job as a programmer for a year. Earning 55k a year.

You're not a good wagecuck

>all employed people work as burgerflippers
Excellent assumptions, m8. Way to show youve never even looked at a resume.

We will kill you leeches one day soon

>wagecucks are THIS mad

so I can listen to music and cuddle with my gf

Good for you, I need a bachelors degree to do what I want to do. As I already explained, I was very sick for a long time, so my life got put on hold.

I bet she's fucking ugly and weird.

whatever man

FUCKNG DEGENERATE NEETFAGS I HOPE YOU GET FUCKING GASSED FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL confirmed

NEETs should be executed. I want to kill you leaches for stealing my tax dollars. You utter swine. A hard working nigger is worth more than you.

Too bad you'll always be behind me in life. But hey.. Maybe one day you'll catch up man

I dont think anyone here is trying to "contribute" in any way to this sick society, but it's just that you shouldn't leech off the labor of others.

I say that but I've been living with my mother for 3 years now and I've been rejected from music school and I'm a bit fucked. Hard to find a way to not sell your soul.

Behind by what measure?

>this post
>that flag
>that picture
>that filename

really makes u think

Honest to god, how does an able-bodied white guy go about getting on welfare? Can you just live out your life on welfare? If so, how is this possible.

I'm seriously considering it :^)

I am absolutely trying to contribute to society. I want to help people, and I want to make my community a better place. Speak for yourself.

>Mfw people who try to live a neet lifestyle here in Sweden only can afford to live in the culturaly enriched ghettos, while I can afford my own place in an all-white suburb

Wow you're a failure. Why aren't you dead yet?

By contributing to society one usually means with his money. You're not contributing to anything working a mcjob.

Because I'm not a failure

Your life is already better because you don't live on an Island filled with animals that can kill you in 15 seconds.

idk how they get it
i get disability because of mental illness

Might as well just kill yourself right now if that's your attitude user

Go ahead, DO IT FGT

I don't have a mcjob, I work for a small business and when I finish my degree I will be working in mental health. That's contributing to society.

top zozzle

How do you ge5 welfare if you are male with no kids. I just looked it up. You are either lying or disabled or both.

"Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?"

truly ignorant

Do you have a real mental illness or is it fabricated? Who do you talk to in order to get a legitimate diagnosis used to get your neetbux?

real
very bad panic disorder, I get literally paralyzed from anxiety for a half hour about every other day

A mostly unsignificant and ephemeral contribution. But I hate this word. I would prefer if you said something like HELPING PEOPLE instead of contributing to society. Because who the fuck on Sup Forums would want to contribute to anything the modern world and liberalism created.

You can never own a gun... not worth the neet bux in that alone.

Back to

I don't want a gun

I have extreme social anxiety to the point where i deliberately seek out jobs that dont involve interacting with other people.

I have sabotaged opportunities in my life on the sole basis there was too much human interaction involved.

Can i pull off having some kind of "disorder"?

Well you're 24 years old without a degree for one. You don't have a stable job for two. And you'll always be behind me in life.

Are you at least trying to fix it?

Almost everyone is making an insignificant contribution to the whole, but that's a shitty attitude to have. I'm helping people and contributing to society. If I'm paying taxes and contributing to the economy while helping people, I'm contributing to society. Unlike you I don't have depression disguised as hate for society and I like my community.

I'd rather you didn't
Yeah
Nothing seems to be helping

>not making 6 figures at age 27

>being a neet

I'm enjoying my french vacation

I do have a stable job, and I will have another after I finish school. I will not always be behind you, I don't think I'm behind you now. I'm a good and genuine person while you seem like a cocky and insufferable asshole.

Cognitive behavioral therapy and exercise is your best bet.

kek. time stamp you smelly french faggot.

I tried being NEET for a day (I was sick from school, so technically, I was a NEET)

fucking hell I died of boredom

I've tried it

wage cucks status: told

Bad goy! Bad! You must work for Isra-I MEAN FOR SOCIETY! How else can you afford the latest iJew? It's so much faster!

Vitamin D, and magnesium as well. I used to have this problem as well user. Daily anxiety attacks for hours on end, it can be fixed.

Fuck you I'm a Texan, go back to your moms basement

That pic.

Also try a different therapist. CBT is scientifically proven to work, you just need someone who can

A. Makes you feel comfortable and understand you.

B. Can effectively instill the skills to change your thoughts feelings and behaviors.

Being a lazy antisocial faggot isn't a disorder sorry.

Get to work wagies. You have to prove you're not a slave.

>If I'm paying taxes and contributing to the economy

Mate, if you managed to find this board you should know by now that they just like to waste your money on useless shit, so you would be a fool to think you're even remotely contributing to anything great as a whole paying taxes and shit. I would have more respect for you if you tried to grow your wealth so your lineage doesnt ever go poor, or something like that.

Sadly I never felt like I belonged anywhere, so while I dont hate my community I'm not close to them neither. I despise this society, you're right, and what it did to people and the health of our nation.

It's Saturday on a holiday weekend you dumbass.

It's not all a waste of money. You're also missing the part where I want to devote my life to helping people in my society.

Ahahahaaaa

I was a NEET for 3 years, fucking greatest period of my life. I love being a parasite

what do you for a living bud?

I'm not a piece of shit so I hated it, you on the other hand...

>can wake up whenever I want
>can sleep as much as I want
>24/7 freetime
>can do what I want whenever I want
>nobody ain't the boss of me now
>the government pays for it
>get high or drunk everyday and shitpost on the chans as much as I want
>play as much vidya as I want
>normalfag butthurt reaching critical levels whenever I tell them that I don't plan to ever work

youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs

The fate of all NEETS. Say a prayer for them lads

Why contribute to a society that isn't trying to make itself last?

The society is completely r-selected, this is how we've gotten to the point of a massive welfare state.

The welfare state is precisely at odds with society. And it doesn't even get into white replacement and technology making people obsolete.

Women are so used to the welfare state at this point that you don't even get a major bump in your sexual market value by having a good job.

The only thing that really gives you a high sexual market value today is looking good.

I support anons who decide to be NEET and use the time working out.

A hot NEET is higher up in the ranks than me, an overweight lawyer.

I respect that, it's the only competition that really exists.

>he thinks chicks want to fuck NEETs

They don't, none of the hot ones at least.

You are part of the problem so you have no right to complain about the state of society.

>putting pussy on pedestal

just wage cucks things

Not all, but enough to say that you're fooling yourself if you think you're contributing to a great benevolent entity. It would be better to donate your tax money to charity than the gov.

And yes, good for you if you found your branch already, but I have not. It seems it's rigged everywhere in every way you can think of unless you do manual labor or have good connections to a sane and healthy job.

Either way I know I'm not the problem. I have plans for the future, I just need to find something that will get me out of my mothers basement without making my life a fucking poor mess. I work shitty jobs here and there but nothing stable enough.

How? I'm not on welfare and I'm not a liberal. You dont know what you're saying.

Women don't want to fuck beta NEET.

The hot NEETs are not called "NEET", they're called a writer, or some other stupid trendy term

How is raising your SMV putting pussy on a pedestal

>>/brazil/
>>/jungle/