In 3 days, something big is going to happen. 9/11 will pale in comparison. Roll trips and i'll give hints. PART 4

In 3 days, something big is going to happen. 9/11 will pale in comparison. Roll trips and i'll give hints. PART 4

roll

go

roll

Get

roll

Someone got satan trips in last thread. Roll

CMON OP is it the US who will suffer your wrath?

You'd better answer the 666 one.

Look at my trips!

trips in old thread

last thread got trips and no clue was given. give it now OP

Checked

Roollleeeerrrrriiiiiinnnnnnnoooooooo

Before crossthread.

trip alredy

cmon deliver

ANOTHER TRIPS

WINRAR

Trips

And i did too. Give the clue

Now we have a 666 and a 777.

see
deliver
and again!

Another trips. Hint is white powder will be involved with the 5 people outside

Trips plz

2 clues woohoo

OP is a faggot

Do it op now

deliver 2 hints OP

allahu akbar

Whit phosphorus? Interesting

ROLLOTEN, FIGLIO DI LOTTOTHREAD

OP is always a faggot.

inb4 orlando or miami

Roll

niggers smuggling cocaine?

That was quick, Another trips. the fur suits will be a subtle theme for the human condition, the contents of the backbacks will be lethal

Answer the 666 trip.

roll

What is trips?

phosphorus

Give us a clue from the last thread from the guy who got 666 trips

get

The more I stare at this the more I hate you

rollin

I smell newfag

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

5 niggers are going to do some coke, try to shoot Trump, probably fail, jews make a big deal about 5 niggers dead. Problem solved.

Also, reminder that sage goes in all fields.

Love ya too baby

We demand our hint

ITT newfags

Delivar you sick fuck

Shut the fuck up your the fake op

Trips again. OP will be in the mall getting raped with fire extinguishers while his balls are lit on fire.

3 of the same digits at the end of the post's number.

Rollerinio

Is it on new year OP?

Neat

/thread

please crawl back into the hellhole you came from

inb4 orlando

I just want to say that i was here when this hits the news

just keep going, my battery is still at 34%

This guy is a super fag. And a nigger. Probably a Jew as well.

C
J
E
C
K

roll please tell me your motives are political and ridiculous

I'm telling my mum to ring the mods

I miss moot

T
H
E
M

THIS

Kys phone fag

fucking faggots

He said in three days, so the 13th which is Wednesday.

oh shit

Roll

Get

Fuc

QUADS

roll

Noice

QUADS

Reported for being a cuck

Bumping this shitpost

Another trips, the core reason for this attack is powered by LGBTP rights. The fur suits are to bring attention away from the 5 in the city

Well fuck I got quads

heaven trips vs devil trips

Trips again, quad. There will be back up in trucks because the 5 people with the white powder are going to die.

Getting real tired of these hints

quad gang

Czech em
(posting for a friend)

DO IT MY NIGGA

tell us all. no more hints

Cmon op when is the attack?

kek

Fuck off fake OP

checkm

How many backup