this seriously

>insult muslims
>a british or french flag defends them

tfw i'm unironically marxist

>looks at flag
can't say I'm surprised

>looks at flag
i'm surprised

What's so wrong about communism by the way? Sure, some dictators did bad things under the name of communism, but that has happened under every regime ever TM. In general communism as an ideology is impressive, you can read the Soviet constitution of Lenin and realize it's more modern than the constitutions of modern day countries.

>insult horsefuckers
>dane defends them

Explain why all ex-commie or commie countries are second world. While all democratic nations, that sided with the U.S. against communism, are first world.

How could a human's penis harm a creature that is built to take 30+ cm dicks through intercourse? The entire anti-bestiality law is literally nothing but an appeal to emotion "uhhh I don't like this so we have to ban it!!!".

>t. d*nmark

communism is above criticism

what you are criticizing is the degeneration of communism etc

>pic
Why did you have to remind me??
exhentai.org/g/732543/9f77d022d4/

Those countries who got communism, except East Germany, didn't developed along with the West. The UK, America, France... had a looong story of industrialization and capitalism was well stable while Russia, didn't.

I think we ban some things not because we care about animals, but because care about people.
It's more about suppressing weirdos. We don't want people torturing animals for the same reason.

The real weirdos in my eyes are people who care about animal suffering in industrial farming.
It's fucking cattle and it's about cost efficiency.

You really ought to read up on the subject, because just roughly outlining the issues people have with communism doesn't do the criticism any justice. The categories of most of the criticism is either fundamental principles or economics. An example from each category would be property rights as derived from the right of self-ownership and the calculation problem.

>It's more about suppressing weirdos
Which is the appeal to emotion that I mentioned. There's no real logical basis for the existence of such laws unless it can be shown that it actually harms the animal AND that such cases doesn't already fall under existing animal abuse laws (which it did in Sweden).

>We don't want people torturing animals for the same reason
There's a very big difference between the two. One actually harms the animal, both mentally and physically in most cases, the other cause at worst indifference and at best pleasure. Sadistic behavior certainly isn't something society should encourage, so there actually are some basis for a law against that.

who cares if the animal is harmed? we harm animals all the time and have harmed them for millennia
there is no obligation to animals in society unless it is invented, and as you say that's a 'feels' arguement

my point about sadism, which you agree with, lays on a different foundation entirely, nurturing sadism is bad for society, as you recognize
laws against fucking animals serve a similar function, as did laws against homosexuals, to box people into a sexual norm that benefits society

I am not taking a position against banning bestiality or for it, I just think it's a matter of if we want more or less of the state in our private life, not one of animal rights.

Sorry if it comes off as autistic, but I think opinions are less important than the way we get to them.

Reminder that even Marx thought immediate Communism was stupid and believed that the US was in the greatest position to have a stable Marxist society.

>decide to read up on communism to see what is all about
>marx and engels literally call for genocide of the top %10 and the dissidents within the bottom %90
commies deserved every second of them helicopter rides

i will read up on the pkk's ideology next. i have heard it being described as "tribal confederalism with a marxist makeup and nationalist lipstick" so i don't expect much from it

Why is Eastern Germany then way shittier than Western Germany? And why was it already back then dependent on help from the west?

we have banned bestiality
it was only our liberal party that defended it

>insult communism
>someone from a country who never experienced communism defends it

Shame on you

Moi aussi pêh
t. Never read Marx
Its called Democratic Confederalism btw. I hope a qt rojavan fighter puts a slug through your head, you filthy roach.

no
shame on the liberals
those fuckers are misogynistic, anti-welfare assholes

Never have I seen so much cancer within the first 30 posts

Samesies

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

WE WUZ MAOISTS N SHIET