Make friends in high school

>make friends in high school
>never hang out with them outside of high school and almost never see them after high school ends
>I don't really care to be honest
>make friends in university
>eventually stop hanging out with them because I can't be bothered to and I just isolate myself in my dorm most of the time
>still don't really care
>make friends on discord
>grow bored with it and leave after a little bit, barely speaking to them except for the few times I can be bothered to get back on
>still can't bring myself to care at all

What's wrong with me? Why do I keep abandoning my friends? I know how to have friends and talk to people, but I always end up being alone because it seems like a chore to hang out with friends.

You should really try to see a psycologist or something. But you probably some form of dedication to them or smth

You're bored. Go out and find someone who will excite you. You may need to search for a while. Make it a game

That is what your memories want you to think,
i will recoment you to studie NPL and see also tony robbins, it will help you a lot

I don't really see the point of seeing a psychologist, there's not really a problem for me to fix. I don't feel like hanging around people, so I don't. I guess I'm just curious why I'm this way.

I'll take that into consideration. "Find the person who's worth talking to."

Holy fuck I thought I was the only person like this

You're like this too? I've been told I might be a schizoid but self-diagnosis is for faggots so here I am asking you guys.

I used to feel like this some times.
It really sucks because friends are a reliable way to stay a "social human" as long as you don't mess with them

you are a psychopath or at least have a tendency.

I'm not a psychopath, I have empathy, I just don't like being around people.

I am like that. I'd suggest getting a gf who is also like that but you really like hanging out with and don't have this feeling. It's the best thing in the world, until it ends, and you realize how valuable real friends are and you're fucked. Guess you haven't been in a position where you need them, lucky you. Try and get some, its what I'm doing, gonna fake it till i like them if I have to. Hopefully theres interesting people you can meet.

Schizoid it not related to schizophrenia (as you may probably know), but fits really well into you profile. It can be a trait though, which is a softer version of the actual disorder. Nothing wrong with that, so im glad you live along with it.

Getting a gf sounds fucking horrible to be honest. I've never been in love, and I'm assuming romantic love is something you only get when you date the right person for long enough, but having to put up with some girl that I don't care about and having to put effort into making sure she's feeling fine and all that sounds so bothersome that I don't think I would last very long in a relationship.

yeah i feel the same, sometimes you get lucky though and find the one you you don't need to fake and genuinely like. how old are you?

I'm 19. Never had a gf or seen a girl I've really been interested in. Definitely heterosexual though.

Same here I deleted all and I pretend that I died because I don't want then to write me anymore we had our fun times but it's boring now

World is bigger than you may think, there's always people worth hanging around with. Good luck any how, if you're complaining you may at least want them. If not then... don't worry, its not hard to be lonely.

I am exactly like this but I hate myself for it. Omg thank god someone else is like this.

I literally just can't bring my self to keep in contact with people I don't see physically for some reason. :(

What is this?

Love Tsun Letter

im the exact same, i tried for a solid year after high school to be the really social teen but it was all a chore. i dropped them and made new friends, i just always find them boring and move on. the only friend group i clicked with were when i was hanging out with a group of kids who ended up becoming criminals.

Dang, what did those criminal friends do?

gang crime, burglary, armed robbery, drugs. that kind of stuff

Dude I’m the exact same except I have maybe a few friends who I do hang out with though.
I either disappear out of peoples lives or they do out of mine, including girls. Wish I had a longlasting relationship but I’m not able to and although it’s sad I don’t really care about girls anymore. Not an asexual though

Having opposite problem, can not bring myself to make talk at all and bothers me a majority of the day

is this true? i don't really empathize with people much unless its the few people i sincerely care about

The fact that you even bring it up indicates that it's a problem, my dude.

Also just hate people in general for example going to a club or to the mall, just stresses me out sometimes I feel like I’m slightly autistic and someone told me i was a sociopath once but as the user up here said; self diagnosis is for fags. I like to believe there is someone out there who makes me want to be eith them forever

i'm like this too. never been awkward around social interaction, just never cared about it enough to hang around with friends

>Moved to a new state, don't know anyone.
Picked up a few friends at a new job over the course of 2 years.
Eventually find new job in same small town.
I'm the only one inviting them out after work and to hang out.
Never get invited to do stuff with them when they go out.
Get tired of one sided friendship.
Never hear from them again.
Don't trust any of the "friends" I have at my new job.
Hope I can move again soon so I have an excuse for not having any friends.