22 year old virgin here

22 year old virgin here,

I really do not know what to do /b. I have tried to meet someone, but I always ended up in the friendzone. I do not want to end up alone.
I am not a social person. I don't mind going to a party, but dislike the huge ones. Not really into dancing, but having a passionate talk is something I really enjoy.
I used to be quite fat (120 kg), but I am slowly crawling toward a good, healthy, muscular body(98kg atm).
I am not into curvy or plump women and yes, I know I might be hypocrite as I am still overweight. I think I feel something for pancakes breast girls.
How do I find someone? I have honestly no idea. Tried some dating websites, but most of those people are 30+ years old. Please help me...

fuck some pussys n1qqa

Find hobby
Enjoy doing it and meet others who enjoy doing it (ideally not solo hobby or something too male dominated)
Meet gals who also enjoy hobby
Hang out with girls doesn't matter if just friends as get used to chatting and being around them
Meet gals friends
Goals

I'm not kidding, take drugs. Don't take drugs like coke and meth, but give shrooms or lsd a try.
No shame in being a virgin, or being alone man. Dating is a learning experience, you can learn a lot from rejection. But try to take a more "leader" aproach when getting to know a girl, frist impressions are really important. And learn a skill, that helps. Like playing guitar or any instrument, graphic design, film. Just have a passion for something.

Just be yourself :)

Penetration is overrated.

I have been myself for 22 years, well 16 years mostly, I can't remember more. Got dumped 5 times. Also I have always been 'dat guy', if you know what I am saying.

Honestly not bad advice

if you really want to get laid just awkwardly but forwardly hit on the ugliest girl you know and chances are she's lonelier than you are. Beer and weed might make her look prettier though but remember you will be sober when you wake up the next morning.

OP. with regards to the opposite sex It's simple. If you look hungry, you'll starve.

When people tell you "just be yourself" they really mean it, just be yourself. But don't be the version of yourself that's desperate. Women LITERALLY have a 6th sense for desperation. They can smell your lack of confidence.

Sex ain't all that amazing like they make it seem in movies. Atleast the first time isn't. Had an ex which I'd honestly rather jerk off than do it with her. Literally couldn't feel anyting with her, she was loose and thick condom
>inb4 "haha u have small penus"

It's not just getting laid. If I just wanted to fuck, there were 2 girls who wanted to do it with me. One was a highschool slut, the other was quite normal, but I couldn't bring myself to like her, we didn't have any similar interests or anything.
I want to have somebody, to whom I could talk, express myself, go for a walk, cuddle, cook something tasty for, make each other a better person.

>literally couldnt feel anything with her

Classic sign of a male with a small penis

I'd say your main problems are desperation and standards. Women can smell desperation a mile away and you'll never get fucked if you're so obviously starving for it all the time. Relax. And lower your standards. It's sex, not marriage. Bang out a couple of 6's or 7's instead of holding out forever for that 10 you'll never get. Once that's out of the way, you won't be so desperate to get your dick wet and you'll relax.

Am I supposed to laugh?
The ones that dumped me were 6s and 7s.

I agree about lack of confidence. I have been like this, well always... Can I change myself at current age?

WELL FUCK YOU. IGNORE MY COMMENTS ALL DAY BITCH. You ignore me but you can reply to that faggot? FUCK YOU.

are you calling me a faggot my friend?

>that other dude has a small dick and it's not my fault!

Absolutely, that's one of the reasons I told you to take drugs. They'll show you that it's really no big deal. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not telling you to become an addict of some sort, 2 trips a year is enough in my opinion.

This

almost 24yo here user and still virgin too I know your pain

Calm down, gee. I am just looking for advice, oke?

When you are talking to a chick that you're into, you gotta give out the vibe that you're NOT trying to fuck her. Act like she's just a person with interests and shit. Forget that she's got a pussy just for the first few conversations. Be yourself. Be interested in her fucking opinion man. Be real about it though, don't be TOO eager or interested. Play it cool. Be friendly. If you score a date with her, make sure you crank one off before you go meet her. You'll be relaxed, you'll feel less urgent to rip her clothes off. If she lets you fuck her, you might last a little longer.
Don't be too urgent to fuck her though. If you're lonely, give it time. It'll happen.
If it never happens? Get a puppy. Treat it well, keep it healthy and I guarantee that you'll have a very loyal friend for many years.

People change at every age, bro. Imho you're hung up on doing everything in the wrong order. Don't go looking for a soulmate when you haven't even played around yet. Just do things you like, hang out with people, don't turn down opportunities and see what happens. Be casual with women, date a few and it'll get a lot easier. You can't go from zero to perfect match, that's crazy.

Dude, it could all randomly change for you tomorrow or never. I know it’s a cliche but they exsist for a reason, get your shit together, feel some measure confidence, respond to people who seem friendly. Just the practice alone will put you in a mind frame that will get you laid or whatever. Of course there can be mitigating factors but just remember there’s all those ugly, fat, dumb, shitty people out there who obviously have to be fucking.

5 inches is not small shut up user you're offending me and it's not fricking funny

Just try dude. Virgin here too. It's not troubling to me. But 22? That sucks dude.

This

Oh yeah. Half way decent chicks are almost repulsed by a lack of confidence. And the vast majority are to self absorbed to notice if a guy’s confidence is bluf or not.

Ok. Stop being pathetic. You are "friendzoned" because everyone you know already knows what a fat loser you are. If you hate parties, don't go to them. Join something, volunteer somewhere. Meet new people.

>fat people are losers by default because they're not doing anything about it
Fuck you

What do you do when hot chicks think you're hot but you're mildly autistic so it goes horribly every time? I don't know when it's appropriate to flirt or when a girl is disinterested or playing hard to get. I'm not kidding, this the bane of my fucking existence. I'd give up any object I own to remedy this.

Dear OP user, I'm thin, probably 8/10 overall looks.. I like xBox and Playstation equally but definitely not PC. I grew up in classic car shows, and my favorite car is a 70 Chevrolet Malibu, but I'm quite biased because I had one up until a few months ago. I am quite sexist tbh, believing fully a woman should cook/clean, NOT a man. I like pink sweaters, thigh highs, and vegan recipes despite not actually being vegan or even vegetarian. I love antiques and travel and museums of anything.. and yea.. I think I'm pretty ok. And well, I'd be honored to fall asleep holding your hand.

just try out different shit. You'll learn when it's not appropriate and when it's not.

I would try to ask her about her interests, tell something about myself, ask her about her life. Maybe hug. If you hear a 'no' it means you should abort, but idk i am still a virgin boy.

Mildly autistic is another way of saying socially inept, and that’s all. I seriously doubt you have a ligitimit biological disfunction. Face your insecurities, stop finding excuses, quit feeling sorry for yourself. Oh and EVERYONE struggles with this. It’s not something especially wrong with YOU.

>But I like cooking, like really.

So ontopic, any good way to boost my confidence?

are you me?
i feel the same way you do
almost 23 btw

i hope i dont kill myself next year

Exercise. No need to become some kinda sporto. Find something you actually enjoy that requirs physical exertion. Now the hard part... MAKE YOURSELF DO IT. If you can stay disciplined you’ll naturally gain healthy confidence that everyone, especially women, will notice.

You could being doing more. You know this maaan!

I'm a 23 yr old one and don't even know where I can meet people. I'm out of school and have no friends.

Get back in school. Try to be more social at work. Try to find a bar or something where you don’t feel totally uncomfortable. It cant change if you don’t find a way to put yourself out there.

Alright, let me tell you niggas how I meet girls.
Bit about me:
>24
>been dating online since 16
>used alot of dating websites
>have had a shit ton of gf's
>even managed to find a wife on myyearbook (divorced now)

Okay, so how I find people is I use the saturation method, I use all the dating websites and I mass message all the women in the area and shit.
I use macros to make the process easier.

>Also it helps to not be ugly
>and you need to lower your unrealistic standards, this ain't no fuckin fairy tale

>wants passionate relationship
>overweight with no special traits
you're fucked, user
maybe try turning sex into a relationship, find a fuck buddy and make it something more
your first time might be shit, but so what, get it over with and get used to it

can i have some timestamped pic for confirmation before place order for the wedding invitation

not op but ive already tripped 3 tikes since september thinking of stopping for a bit but i love tripping

>and you need to lower your unrealistic standards, this ain't no fuckin fairy tale

Is 7/10 petite/loli gf too much? :(

Dear troll user,
you just make half of Sup Forums, especially the virgins, fucking cry knowing they'll never get that in their life
KEK

>graffic design
Kek faggot

For OP and any other virgin here reading this the answer is really simple.

Your standards are too high.

You might think they're pretty low but considering you haven't got a gf yet, they're not low enough. I say this from experience. I'm a 5 at best but I just took anyone who took interest in me. Yeah it's not great but I haven't felt lonely for the last 6 years.

>also not liking chub woman but being a chub person sums up my point

Something more plz?