There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't think Allen Iverson is the GOAT

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't think Allen Iverson is the GOAT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcP3YHNZvuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yfw you live in the bahamas
>literal paradise on earth
>you're so cringe that instead of living it you spend your time on a chink anime board talking about a murderer that thinks we're still in 1998

literal childhood hero 2bh

>literal paradise on earth
horrible misconception senor iglesia

Why did the Spanish conquest the Bahamas?

Didn't *

it's not even top 5 PGs ever

>GOAT
>Shot 42.5% for his career
Pick one and only one

Same

Wow, forgive him for missing an extra shot or two because he was 5'11" driving down the lane in a league full of 6'8" players beating him up along the way

He could've been, but he had a shitty group of friends in a shitty neighborhood.

If I can't practice, I can't practice man. If I'm hurt, I'm hurt. I mean .… simple as that. It ain't about that... I mean it's.... It's not about that... At all. You know what I'm saying I mean... But it's...it's easy …. to, to talk about... It's easy to sum it up when you're just talking about practice. We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we in here talking about practice. I mean, listen, we're talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about practice. Not a game. Not, not … Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about practice, man. I mean, how silly is that? .… And we talking about practice. I know I supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And I'm not. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do.... But we're talking about practice man. What are we talking about? Practice? We're talking about practice, man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We ain't talking about the game. We're talking about practice, man. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you see me play don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about practice right now. We talking about pr...
Man look, I hear you... it's funny to me too, I mean it's strange... it's strange to me too, but we're talking about practice man, we're not even talking about the game... the actual game, when it matters... We're talking about practice …

He was the Westbrook of the 90s. A power house scorer, but ultimately fail short.

Westbrook is better at every aspect of basketball than ai ever was.

No, Westbrook is the wannabe AI of the 2010s.

Who to trust... America, or >a fucking leaf

Reminder that a panel of ESPN basketball experts chose Iverson as the #1 pick in the ALL TIME NBA draft.

Iverson was a better defender while not even being 10% of the athlete Westbrook is. He was far better than him in any aspect of the game.

Iverson was shit on defense wtf you talking about senpai...

remove your nostalgia goggles

early 00s NBA was fucking aids, AI was talented but watching him dribble aimlessly for 23 seconds before jacking up a contested shot was torture

I'm a 76ers fan and I don't even think he's the best 76er of all time.

>Iverson was a better defender
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Instantly through all your posts in the trash.
I never want to see your flag in this thread or any basketball thread again.

Iverson was not a good defender because he was too small for a 2 but he was a decent hustle defender nonetheless. Despite having all the physical tools to be one of the best perimeter defenders in the league, Westbrook is not even at Iverson level. He prefers letting his guy room to shoot to go for >muh rebounds and >muh stats. Even Thomas is a better defender than him at this point.

This is a good point, I like WB but he just sands around sagging off his guy looking to get the ball again. He can defend with his tools but niggas can't tell me he actually plays D

was kinda ronaldinho of nba 2bh. not greatest but 100% fun to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=jcP3YHNZvuA

a challenger appears...

Don't speak to me or my wife's son ever again.

t. 17 year old who never watched him play

He was literally considered by almost everyone to be the most fun and exciting player to watch at the time. Critics and NBA fans and casuals alike.

Note also that the 2001 Finals are one of the highest rates of all time.

AI was way cooler than IT. He had better tats, was taller, and could even rap.

Nobody has been speaking to you and especially not me, stop begging for attention. Here's a (You) for you to jack off because it seems to be what you've been desperately longing for.

Not only that but the refs gave him no help. Whenever Iverson drove into the lane players would try to decapitate him and the refs would just shrug.

Ha'd go

Wrong

This is a bullshit thing created by reddit and actual analytics people disproved this.

Look at Nylon Calculus and the ESPN insider article about it.

Confirmed never watching Westbrook throughout his career and being newfag euros trying to get into the sport by reading Sup Forums posts.

>Charles Barkley
>basketball expert

So true, there was an "acceptable level of contact" standard for him that was different, and higher, for him vs. for others. It's laughable to see LeBron whine and complain about some of the contact he receives today when Iverson had to put up with 10x worse.

In fairness if they called a foul every time AI was fouled the games would be an hour longer, but a foul is a foul.

yo u talkin bout pratice?

>le tiny shoot a lot of shots and a few of them go in lad

SAD!

Maybe if he was even remotely intelligent he would have realized that a 3 point shot is worth more than a 2 point shot and it doesn't require him to get destroyed by a bunch of huge Power Forwards and Centers in the paint.

>being a pussy ass meme chucker
Nah, AI was a G

>being a 2 point retard