You are sitting in a bar and this comes and slaps your girlfriend in the ass.What do?

You are sitting in a bar and this comes and slaps your girlfriend in the ass.What do?

>Hard mode:you can't pay debts to make him leave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zf75ngqELk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>aintchu married bro?

pay debnts

Slap my girlfriend across the fucking face.

Make him bleed with the nearest piece of glass.

Make him #feeltheconcreate

lol Ukraine can't afford glass stop being an idiot

I just woke up, what is this new meme

You're thinking about gas, you illiterate nigger.

HALP!!!
HAALP MEEE!!!

Thank him fiercely for having somehow manifested me a girlfriend.

Thank him for finally finding me a girlfriend.

We're enjoying a new video that's been posted here today several times already. Anti-Trump protester shouts "fuck Donald Trump", random woman with a baby shouts "fuck you", protester says "please don't swear in front of children", her husband shows up and smacks his shit, protester yells "halp".

Slap his ass

Slap my gf in the ass too, but harder while staring at him.

Дякyю

FINISH HIM
obviously

I stab him to death.

Weasley little shit gets aggressive with a woman and baby, father shows up and takes exception to an aggressive scrawny numale shit getting near his wife, he politely expresses his concerns to the numale.

Link?

Yes please. Sounds like fun.

>berner says to a woman "don't swear in front of children"
>he's 2 meters away from the woman
>father comes in and attack him

I swear this fucking board has an iq of 70. The way you twist facts to fit your narrative is EXACTLY what SJWs and feminazis do. You're mentally ill

youtube.com/watch?v=zf75ngqELk8

Shoot him. That's why you have the right to bear arms. Cause of meat heads like that

Ask him if he likes Huey Lewis and the News

HYEEELP!!! HELP MEEEE!! Where's my camera?

This. Unfortunately Sup Forums is too edgy and contrarian to ever come around to what makes a person civilized.
>it's okay when white people do it

Reminds me of that pic comparing africans burning down a town vs vikings pillaging a village. You can't think only one of those things is bad.

Tell him to fuck off we're full

>all these people defending violence
It is NOT a white thing to do to escalate the situation. A verbal warning would have been fine and the fattie would've scampered off with his tail between his legs. There is no reason to physically attack someone just for being within a couple feet of your family and disagreeing with them.

Senseless hooligan violence will be the downfall of our movement.

πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη πληρώσουν τα χρέη

Nope. Tired of them getting uppity because they know we won't fight back. That shit needs to change and your faggot ass better start helping or you're hindering.

Thanks

Nigger behaviour wont bring you anywhere man. It's just fuel for bernouts cucks. They BEG for this shit to happen

We will never have the full idea of what happened. It's a common mistake I see from all ends of the political spectrum in the era of constant video footage: people see one or two or ten angles of an incident, but weren't there to feel the vibe, etc.
I can't speak to this man's specific actions with any degree of certainty, but I will say, having experince dealing with the public in a variety of protest situations, that this man filming, approaching a lone woman, struck me as a bully. He seemed to want to intimidate her, she was an easy target on the surface, and people like the man filming use their cameras as weapons to antagonize.

I'm an older fag who grew up in a pretty tough working class neighborhood that was something of an anachronism. It wasn't uncommon up until about 24 to punch/get punched for stupid inappropriate shit that our grandfathers would have handled identically. American society certainly doesn't appear to be better off now that we have stopped that.
And I mean that for both sides. I've seen evidence of right wing protestors fans left wing doing the faggoty "ohhhh, you're in trouble now. Here's my camera. Oihhhh in filing you."
There was a time when men even taking pictures of their friends would have been considered the height of boring/super gay. Now young men preen and photograph everything like women.

Notice the rise of the nu-male/passive aggressive beta male coincided with the rise of zero tolerance policies in schools?
Even 15-20 years ago, kids in parts of the states at private schools were subject to corporal punishment. That wasn't a bad thing.
Kids also learned through schoolyard fights, etc when, where, and how to apply physical force. There was always a certain amount of societal leeway for men and non lethal violence, especially when it involved perceived threats to their families.
Not saying we should be running around willy nilly sweeping the leg, but don't think for a second these beta males are a product of anything other than this type of policy change.

>americans in charge of reading and following the OPs rules

Well the truth is, this 'John Smith' dude, if identified, can be charged with assault, lose his job, publicly shamed etc. When you realize the potential consequences of roughing someone up for a few seconds, men are going to be much more reluctant to apply physical force. Esp. in the age of smart phones.

This dude 'defending his wife/kid' won't hold up in a court of a law, he'd be fucked.

>E-Excuse me
>W-whats your name
>HEP HEP MEH!

>ITALY
>half moor

Why do we listen to the nigger of europe again?

Press charges for assault and battery. Enjoy your assraping pal.

JEEZ ITS ALMOST LIKE ONE OF THINGS IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING AND THE OTHER HAPPEND HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO

Oh I wasn't implying that we can ever go back to those days. It is absolutely a decision that needs to be made when applying what used to be an expected amount of force when a stranger approaches your fuckinf wife and child filiming them. Honestly, the more I think on it, my grandfather and his peers likely would have permanently disfigured this man.
As far as his fucked he is, that's very much a state by state in issue. A lot of younger anons here have been exposed to too many MGTOW/MRA tier videos and peronslaities with almost zero life experience. Not their fault, but it causes a ton of hyperbole.
In NYS, for example, this man likely would end up with an ACD (adjournment contemplating dismissal), assuming no prior record and no permanent injury on the part of the guy recording. An ACD basically says "stay out of trouble for 6-12 months and this never happened."

Certainly, he's paying for lawyers, missing days of work to go to court, massive stress until his sentence etc. Not saying it's a breeze or that it was worth it.
That, unfortunately is part of the issue you nail. It's become almost impossible due to technology and societal shifts to almost ever at this point justify protecting your family. In that respect the MGTOW/MRA types have nailed it: emasculation is very real and society crumbles somewhat as a result.

To be more specific, assuming no other injuries to the cameraman than wounded pride and a bruise, and some damage to his phone, the John Smith would be charged with harassment for the slap and reckless criminal mischief for the phone being damaged. The harassment is a violation level offense and the criminal mischief would not go above a misdemeanor, depending on the value of damages. In NYS, a violation is the equivalent of a parking ticket and the misdemeanor would likely be thrown out of the defendant pays restitution.
This obviously varies massively state by state and without having more information it's all just hypotheticals at this point any way.

Either empty the whole CLIP on him or record it and press charges, hire the most semite lawyer I can find and make sure he suffers the rest of his life.

>why do we listen

Whos making you listen to anything. You're attacking the man instead of the argument because it's against the circlejerk.

I thought you brought up a prett valid point, Italibro. It's a sad commentary on the devolution of American society that some smug, passive aggressive cunt feels perfectly comfortable approaching a young mother with her child, while photographing them and admonishing them like some fucking hall monitor.
That said, it's the world we live in and this absolutely is what leftists dream of, up to and including the shaved head, with all its neo Nazi connotations.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

I think regardless of our respective positions on the morality of John Smith's actions, we can all agree that we had a nice chuckle at this.
I kept picturing a Bernout with the physique of Chris-chan waddling around with a homemade "Press" badge around his neck (he's a citizen journalist obviously). The smug fuck tries to patronize a woman he thought was alone (because in his world, fathers have likely never been more than an afterthought). He gets slapped, flops into his back like a giant turtle, and begins flailing and screaming while John Smith loses any other urge to continue. He can only stare, fascinated at what young men have become.
>mfw the cameraman might have been a post-modern Ignatius Reilly.

That was absolutely the single most succinct description I've read of what has happened to the Western male.

was not from me tbqh, Its a quote from Conan. Not the comic book or the movie but the storeis of Robert Howard himself. Take a look at Howards stories of conan-kull. I think barbarism vs decadent civlization is the main theme of his work also do check his letters, where he complain about how modernity changed Texas for worse. It was just 1930s and he was already lamenting about this. He also corresponded with Lovecraft, which is an extra bonus. Their letters to one another are a delight to read.

I love the guy and find his letters more interesting than the fiction he wrote.