Whats the best defense when your out walking?

Whats the best defense when your out walking?

my charismatic personality

For a no guns person.

I don't have that.

well i carry a ruger 380 with...
oh, um. a knife.

Staying inside

A 'nade

Knife or bear spray are legal to carry as long as they're not concealed. But the cops will still confiscate it.

Dog

Perhaps a multiple in a sheath on your belt if you do not want to look suspicious. I recommend a Leatherman Wave, but cheaper options are out there.

You already posted it.
/thread

*multitool

Knife. Either a CRKT M-16 or a RAT 2
this is the M16. Stupid name but it's a great cheap knife. I use knives as part of my job. Not for defense but for opening boxes and cutting various materials.

being white

with no kind of weapon,or even if you have one,without the necessary training and know how to use it properly, you will be screwed

I carry a multi-tool too, but they are way to slow to open and you can't deploy one-handed.

This is the RAT 2....I actually prefer this knife, but I switch my knives out every couple of weeks.

That makes you a target. Niggers are less likely to get targeted because the other niggers know they don't have anything worth taking.

tacticool spork

both of those knives aren't great and are terrible choices for self defense.

That hasn't been my experience as of yet but maybe it one day will be. I hope if I get mugged that they just shoot me because I want to die

I feel like a multitool would take way too long to fuck with in a self defense situation

Serious answear... a stick.

Okay it may sound silly buy here me about.

>No time wasted opening it like a knife.
>It has longet reach than a knife.
>Not expensive and hard to find or illigal, just get good hard wood.
>No need for training your grand grand grand dad used that for hunting.
>Can stab if its pointy.
>Easy to dispose....go search for the stick I stabbed that negro in that forest officer and good luck finding it.

If your a pussy fag get e foldable baton I guess... but where I come from thugs respect people with sticks. No one wants to mess with a stick wielding mofo.

Easy to level up to staff wielding mofo if you really need to crack some negros

They aren't great, agreed. For $30 they're pretty dang good. I've spent a lot of money on knives and these are my choice for work-a-day use.

If you have a suggestion I'd love to hear it.

Don't go out walking. If you don't out yourself in the situation, you don't have to get yourself out.

Be a shut in for the rest of your life.

everything in weapon development has been leading up to this
the ultimate weapon

Knife guy here:
Sticks are actually a great answer. Lot's of people around here carry them, great for dogs with a lot less chance of permanent injury or getting yourself in legal trouble.

Spoken like a real grand wizard. You could probably upgrade the staff with some LED's and use it as a torch. If approached, shout lightning bolt! and switch the lights to blue. Ain't no niggas gonna fuck with dat sorcery, fam.

all this knives fags...just tell me this,can any of you really use one as a weapon? are any of you capable of stabbing the attacker very quickly,giving him no opportunity to react?

Actually kinda neat

Check your state and local laws first. Some have prohibitions depending on blade length, blade type (single vs dual edge), and some don't allow fixed blade knives or assisted opening knives.

This. If you're no good at fighting, you're going to suck at knife fighting. And if the other guy has a knife and knows how to use it, you're done.
Absent any training, just get some pepper spray. Buy two, go somewhere outdoors where you're going to be alone, and practice using it. Seriously. Not being proficient at disengaging the lock on the nozzle will make it useless in a high stress situation.

Looking confident like you're not only supposed to be there, but entitled to.

The first thing they're going to teach you in ANY self-defence class is that the best thing to do in a robbery situation is comply. You'll make your money back, you can cancel cards, and if your phone isn't insured, get it insured. It can be wiped remotely these days.

Second thing, is good fucking cardio. If that doesn't work, or this is just an attack on your person what you need to be able to do is run away. Quickly. Very quickly.

If all else fails, take some serious self-defence classes and don't carry a weapon you could drop or have turned back around on you. Punches to the throat, thumbs to the eyes and kicks to the groin are dirty tactics, but they work.

I would use a knife because I have a knife and I would use it as a last resort. Would it get taken away from me and used against me? Maybe. But I'm also 6' 3" and I know how to avoid a fight. So unlike a gun which I can't use to open boxes or cut tape my knives spend a fair amount of time in my hand. If I pull out my knife to use on another person it's not to flash it around like I'm a 13 year old with a toy it's because I'm certain it do or die time.
At that point does it really matter if I've had knife fighting training?

And when I say self-defence I don't mean martial arts. Martial Arts are bullshit you use in tournaments and don't work on the street. Look at systems used by soldiers.

MAC, Krav Maga, Systema.

Speech level. And if useless, attack throat

Ye I know I may have responded with a bit of kek in my post but you can defend yourself with that decrntly.

I had some problems with thugs after you hit them once or twice on the fingers or face they give up.

I was concidering knifes but everytime I wanted to open one (cause I am not used to them) I had to look at the knife and that is not looking or paying attention to the thug. Besides i really don't want to stab or cut people , If i had a knife I would stab someone in the gut or slash his wrist by accident... you can die from that. And try yo explain to the cops that you killed someone that tried to rob you and why you are carrying a knife (its still a weapon)... and if you get a mean judge off to jail... or at least a pernament stain that you killed someone.

With a stick its far simple even if you hurt someone seriouslly you can just say that you were attacker and grabed the first thing on the ground to deffend yourself.

I have seen dogs get agressive though if you carry a stick around and they see it... still if a dog is attacking better to hit with a stick than hand.
Loled hard... blind them with a led then hit them on the head.

>but for opening boxes and cutting various materials.

My freakin' god, we've got an Einstein here on Chan. Who but a wizard would of thought of these uses for a knife?

>At that point does it really matter if I've had knife fighting training?
well,it fucking does
if your attacker is determined at killing you,you better fucking know how to use it properly

This. Carried openly while wearing full Naruto gear. Never been approached by a single female on the street while equipped with these bad boys.

Fucking kek

Pull off your pants and smile saucily as soon as it looks like a fight is about to break out.
Most guys will nope the fuck out of there if you do that.

I guess you would know best Bruce Lee.
I'm sure that statistics will bear out that every person that has ever killed someone with a knife had extensive 'top of their class' Navy Seals training.

Be naked. It costs nothing, no one will think you have anything to steal, no one will even want to talk to you, and the police will probably even offer complimentary protective custody at some point.