Grool thread?

Grool thread?

Is that a one piece swimsuit? Sexy

who dat

>grool?

good to see none of you faggots even know what grool is. not suprised

she fucking hot got more?

Lol @ the Jews making fun and contributing nothing. I think there the likes that have never seen grool kek

What the fuck do jews have to do with this?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepatedsimpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy’s genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

Is this LauraLemurex ASMR?

>grool
Fucking millennials.

Holy fucking YUM

That's just a yeast infection

You have no idea what you are talking about.

girl drool aka cunt slime

:p :b :p :b I want to eat AS MUCH CUNT SLIME AS POSSIBLE

Fuck you niggers

yummy

Super hot

thank fuck, I forgot the word "grool" months ago and have been looking for it ever since. kept thinking it was "grue"

Her name is Caela from /soc/

She is so fucking hot!!

This is some shitty shopwork.

I don't think it is user?
Cum is notoriously hard to shoop.

Lol

To many Jews complaining and not enough juice

looks like some kind of lotion

Bump

OC

Looks like discharge or you're ovulating.

oc

Oc

Good job on the shaving!

looks like she's squirting. very nice.

Wife

she has really nice lips and a great looking asshole. more?

Wife looks good any of the daughter?

LOGging in

Moarrr

More ?

Name / sauce ?

More please !