Should i tell my mom i am a satanist

should i tell my mom i am a satanist

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/catholic-priest-hospitalized-to-have-a-crucifix-removed-from-his-rectum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Serious question, how old are you?

I am a 30 yr old NEET

What the fuck do you care what your Mom thinks, you are a Satanist?

She probably won't be as surprised as you'd like

Just kill her, I mean, you are a satanist.

it would save you the trouble of telling her your gay so

She might be waiting for you to become a Satanist so she can fuck you with no regard for morality. Just for giggles.

If your mom was a real woman she would beat your ass back to Jesus and we all would laugh

Just lie to her. I mean... You are a satanist.

It's against Satanic religion to expose or push your religion or spiritual journey on others. So probably not.

Do you really worship Satan or are you just trying to troll Christians?

Worship the devil satanist or Anton Lavey "satanist"?

>It's against Satanic religion to expose or push your religion or spiritual journey on others.
Why? Satan would do it.

>god would kill a sinner
>i will kill a sinner
tard

>>god would kill a sinner
God kills sinners?
Are you sure?
What is a sinner?

>It's against Satanic religion to expose or push your religion or spiritual journey on others.
Why? Satan would do it.

Well, if you're a devil worship Satanist then I'm sure she already knows you're a faggot.

Kill them all. God will know His own.

>should i tell my mom i am a satanist

That's just dumb.

No. Because you aren't ready for the "parties" you'll be invited to when they reveal to you that they're actual Satanists.

>Kill them all. God will know His own.
Your response is incoherent to me. Could you explain in more detail?

>edgelords thinking satanism is any better than christianity

you're just like every retarded religious person

>like every retarded religious person
Why are religious people retarded?

because religious people are too stupid to realise the world is just meaningless chaos and are too scared to accept that nothing else happens after they die

I love how sheltered folks don't even know what a satanist actually does... I mean, it shouldn't be any surprise, since so many mainstream Christbangers don't even know what their own branch of faith's actual tenets are; but it still surprises me every time.

What do they actually do?

>too scared to accept that nothing else happens after they die
Or is it more retarded for non-religious people to act like they have free will and have the ability to reason if there is only matter and energy and you are spaceshit on a space rock hurtling through a cold, pitiless universe into oblivion?

deliver pizzas, and sometimes drink.

>I love how sheltered folks don't even know what a satanist actually does
Enlighten us oh bringer of knowledge and wisdom.

...and sometimes make jokes about delivering pizzas and drinking. And who brought goats.

>...and sometimes make jokes about delivering pizzas and drinking. And who brought goats.
Got it. So basically a dumbass who doesn't understand the nature of reality? Getting close?

people tell him to finally tell his parent that he is for in fact in deed going to be a satanist from now on out lol lmaooo yessss

what are you even trying to say here? I didn't say anything about free will. but no, religious people are definitely more retarded

You are right user
There is definitely a God
Satan does exist!
worldnewsdailyreport.com/catholic-priest-hospitalized-to-have-a-crucifix-removed-from-his-rectum/

i already did and shes kicking me out of school and sending me to the hospital for 3 days to fuck pickahu and jigllypuff and charmander for 6 days of recreation and making the next great 3 emeperors and 5 soverigns 7 kids in total

>what are you even trying to say here?
Sorry. It is must be very difficult for a sack of protoplasm and chemical reactions to have individual thoughts. I know it was too much to ask.

You have to be 18 to post here. You could try Reddit though

It's true. Biological farts and fizzes from spaceshit can't make coherent arguments.

Honest to (whichever) God, every time I'm in the room with three or more Satanists, that's what happens. There's more, but it usually involves philosophical discussions that would bore the average user to tears. And drinking. And jokes about how the rest of the world sees Satanists. The "religion" part is not dogmatic, in the Ibrahimmic sense, and is largely left to personal interpretation, and has little to do with common stereotypical assumptions.
The part the other user said about not foisting their values on others is the only universal core tenet.

No, because when you grow out of it they'll never let you live it down. Satanism is cringe-tier anyway.

Don't talk out loud to to yourself; people will think you're goofy in the gray matter.

grew out of that in the 7th grade
just become and atheist op and save yourself from the embarrassment youl feel later in life

>The part the other user said about not foisting their values on others is the only universal core tenet.
I get it. But why is this tenet valuable? What's the standard?

Yea seriously I think they have some under 18 boards there you'd be more than welcome

>just become and atheist op
And being an atheist is less embarrassing?Haha

Satanist Culture vs. Atheist Culture:
Satanists throw more enjoyable parties, and generally have better support networks. Atheists, by their nature as an anti-movement, suck at support structure, and I've never been to an atheist party where they didn't serve Monarch and/or a keg of CrapsterBrau.

why not?

I don't worship him so much as I'd throw in with him
I mean, if God wanted, he could have wished the Devil away a long time ago, but he hasn't, because he can't
That means the Devil has a pretty good chance of winning this thing
So yeah, I'm on the Devil's side
Remember, you have him to thank for clothes, electricity and indoor plumbing
God's big plan was to have you living outdoors naked like animals

Why is any faith structure valuable? it gives one a framework to go forth and prosper as a being, either personally or in support of a greater goal. It's up to that individual, and no one else, to determine it's value.

>I don't worship him so much as I'd throw in with him
Wow. That whole statement represents some serious unknowledge on a very low plain of narrow-mindedness.

My parents found out after I drew pentagrams in the school bathroom and the school found out it was me

Don't bother. Why do you even feel the need? Parents won't understand. Most believes Satanism = devils and demons, have no grasp of modern satanism. Just be you, fuck everybody else.

Ok cool. So anyone can just make up anyshit they want. Got it.

Seriously, O.P., what this user said.

>I'd throw in with him
He's got his beefs, I got mine

Im glad the parties I go to aren't full of edgy chronic masturbators who talk nonstop about their bullshit meme internet religions.

If you can make it work, why not? That's what L. Ron Hubbard did. (Althought he turned it into an MLM empire.)
Truth can be found almost anywhere. And where it can't, it can be invented! (Look at the current US Gov't.)

Are all satanist uneducated. Oh yeah, they are usually teenagers just looking to rebel.

Yeah, I avoid the Sup Forums meet-ups too.

2 edgy 4 me fam

>Truth can be found almost anywhere. And where it can't, it can be invented!
Interesting. You must have a different idea of "truth" than me.

A and non-A cannot both be correct. But they can both be wrong.

Almost any Temple of Set member would gladly show you otherwise, but you'd have to actually ask one of them. I'm just a Unitarian who butterflies about.

You should tell her rethinking abortion was a bad choice

Arnaud Amalric (Latin: Arnoldus Amalricus; died 1225) was a Cistercian abbot who played a prominent role in the Albigensian Crusade. He is remembered for purportedly advising a soldier who was worried about killing orthodox Catholics instead of just heretic Cathars, prior to the sack of Béziers, to simply kill everyone, as God would sort it all out later.

quantum superposition says that two contrary truths can superimpose until one is observed to be true. If you have two utterly unobservable "Truths," then both can be "True" for a very long time, without any real conflict.

Who has the better weed and psychedelics?

She probably already knows you're gay, so I wouldn't worry.

Satanists. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. Ask anyone at Burning Man.

what even is a satanist, how can you be a satanist? what the fuck are you talking about? do you even know?

A satanist is somebody who worships themself. You are trying to say you worship the devil.. Which still means youre a christian which means your just an edgy autist. Grow up.

why call it satanism, dipshit? for cool points? pathetic

(is that directed at OP, or someone else? Just curious, since you don't cite.)