Ok so shit has hit the fan and my life is ass, everyone has been horrible to me and abandoned me...

Ok so shit has hit the fan and my life is ass, everyone has been horrible to me and abandoned me, even random people online hate me. I'm gonna an hero and want to know some good ways of doing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hQWPyONXE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shotgun to face periscope it post link on board

Lay in front of a train
Electrocution
Talk to a black person
Suicideby cop

No I want painless and that fails more often than you think. Don't wanna be any uglier if I survive somehow

Listen this.
youtube.com/watch?v=9hQWPyONXE8

>talk to a black person
Kek

Think I'm gonna do the train, will wait for better suggestions and if none come up I will lay on the tracks and stare at the stars as I wait.

Quick question what's happened ya fag, not going to tall you down just want to know.

Interesting stories sometimes.

Kill some of the faggots we have to deal with first.
Ajit Pai
Big Red
Give Sandy Hook an anniversary

Carry cyanide pills and an hero with both that and a bullet when the shindig is up

This OP, greentext stories plz.

Fuck you dude don't disrupt public transport and traumatize a poor train driver just cuz you want to die

>family treats me like shit whole life
>dad left us for some whore across the country
>sister is an abusive landwhale
>mother is a pitty party cunt who constantly says I'm proof she's a terrible mother
>friends are cunts who abandoned me and won't talk to me unless nobody else is around
>gf was means nd always yelled but at least she would be nice once in a blue moon
>gf left me because I don't like yelling due to my parents and sister always yelling while I was growing up
>left because I always said it was both our faults it went wrong and I would never fight with her
>basically she left because I'm not a cunt
>had side fling with random girl I met on Sup Forums
>tell her about gf who left me
>says I'm a bad person
>says I'm ugly
>basically ruined that for no reason
>now I want to end it all because I'm sick of how bad shit has gotten

Who is the person you know, like to stay user for now

Guess I'm doing the train tracks

Self bump before I walk to the tracks to end it all

Bye Sup Forums

Don't kill yourself bro, i've been through shit like not being able to eat and getting public services on my ass for as long as i can remember because my parents were alcoholics.

Im not someone you know, im just a random cunt on Sup Forums, but if theres one thing i can do is try to help you a bit and tell you IT GETS BETTER. Quite fucking frankly i think this is all there is and if you prefer oblivion to existing for maybe a solid 80 years and maybe finding some meaning for yourself, then that's up to you in the end.

Im not going to pretend to you either, i had suicidal thoughts, luckily im too much of a pussy and a stubborn cunt to even do anything physical towards it. Everyone has some shit point in their life, for me it was everything before i hit 19.

Pick up a bad habit to get you through it if you need to, i started getting wasted for a solid 4 years before getting into university.

No me but ok I guess

Please guys.

You'd make Ichigo sad

This didn't work, I am done pretending it will get better when it won't.

I'm sadder than she will ever be

I'm going to do it because its at least a unique way to go. So I can say I did something impressive before the end.

Why will it not? Because your family and everyone you know are cunts? Big fucking whoop, pass your time as best you can. Stop this "it wont get better bullshit" it does get better, when you leave those cunts, when you grow up enough to get your own job and place.

I've completely cut off ties from everyone but my sister and brother in my family why give a shit? why care that your friends are cunts? why care your girlfriend and some random /b tard put you down? why care your family are dogshit?

Go play vidya and ignore life, fucking hell most of the people here are social outcasts.

Only 8 people even cared enough to come. Just more proof it's time for an hero. Later niglets I hope you all die just like me.

If you expected a congregation of people to post "plz dont kill yourself" then you haven't been here a long time.

I wanted more suggestions on how to do it than people saying!"no we love you user we will be your new family please don't do it!" That's the kind of nigger shit you'd go to reddit for. I want a variety of options for tonight's grand suicide.

Rolling out this thread now then