Donald Trump no longer looks invincible

Up until this point, it felt like every move Trump made was masterfully planned to only boost his profile. However, him deciding to debate Sanders, and then go back on that, is the first time where it feels like he made a misstep and his image took a hit for it. Trump has never looked more unconvincing than he has in the past few days.

Unlike his previous "mistakes", which only seemed to heighten his presence and prestige, this is the first time where it really feels like he let the situation slip through his grasp.

"Could this be the beginning of the end for Donald Trump" says nervous man for the 129th time this year

When the democratic convention breaks into riots with people saying Trump is afraid of Sanders you'll understand.

Hyperbolic. OP just said he took a hit and he's right.

Debate me, Donald...

Oh look a shill shilling for hill.

Jesus Christ, the shills keep flooding in. It's unbelievable.

Bravo Trump.
Bravo.

DRUMPF BTFO xD

Sup Forums on suicide watch!

I am now a #cruzmissile

This.

Everyone is forgetting that Trump is a master trole.

I am hoping that he has a deeper plan. Maybe he was using pulling out of the debate as a way to generate more attention and piss off Bernie supporters and make Bernie talk shit so people will be upset. Then Trump gets a better deal in negotiating for funds for the debate and he can say something like that is how you make a deal.

Not saying it is going to happen but I hope it does.

6th dimensional chess at work

>TRUMP WANTS TO RUN AGAINST CLINTON
>HE'S AFRAID OF BERNIE
>FUCK CLINTON WHAT THE FUCK
>BLACK PEOPLE WTF IS UR PROBLEM/??!
>WHY THE FUCK U DO DIS U MISOGY--RACIS--E-R-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>t. Bernie Supporters

Doesn't matter

At this point it's the how to make hillary weak game.
Debate or no debate with sander, you are seeding the seed of chao in the democratic party.

If the talking heads are tabout Trump 24/7 he wins.
Free advertising is best advertising..

venezuela feeling the bern

Congratulations, you realized that Trump is an human capable of wrongdoing.
I agree that he fucked up and I'm a bit bummed since I was looking forward for the debate, but in all honesty this blunder is hardly relevant in the grand scheme of things because in a few months people won't even remember that crusty kike. I'm not really defending him on this, but it will take a lot more to make me reconsider my support for Donald.

Exactly. He's just throwing a spanner in the works. He is promoting the idea that Hillary is stealing the election. The debate - and whatever he loses by not going through with it - is entirely secondary.

Oy vey

he wants sanders to look good so he wins california retard

I agree. He pussied out.

PRESIDENT TRUMP DECIDED NOT TO BUILD THE WALL

WHAT A GENIUS

20TH DIMENSIONAL CHESS -- OPPONENTS PLAYING CHECKERS

U JUST CANT PREDICT HIM LEL

I'm #cruzmissile now

>concern trolling

You know this shit doesnt work here right? Its nigger tier antics

Yeah has definitely fucked up here, getting cucked hard by Bernie

That's...that's not....is that possible?

WHO IS THIS MAN

Trump is about as invincible as Michael Jackson. He just beat it. Left blood on the dance floor with the protests. The riots weren't a thriller and hilly is just a smooth criminal. At this point, you might as well forget the chips off the wall.

Trump used Bernie by teasing him, then dropping him (and getting free publicity).

>Be Donald
>Know that Clinton is a stronger candidate
>Say you want to debate Sanders
>Media hypes Trump, Sanders; Clinton made to look weak
>Change mind on debate
>Sanders made to look good to the Democratic base
>Dem convention happens
>People complain about Clinton being chosen; thinks Sanders has a better chance of beating Trump

All according to plan

capped

Yu Yu Hakusho was pretty good, if nothing else it was a coming of age story about learning to take responsibility and the importance of goals in life.
The fights were pretty cool too, love the demon tournament chapter, thank you for posting best announcer and reminding me.

wow, thanks bro, hadn't thought of it like that!

I am now #killaryforhillary

one day they will build a statue to you for being so wise

>Make himself look weak against Sanders
>Dem made Sanders the nominee
>Trump schools Bernie on business especially his $15 minimum wage

Entire democratic party on suicide watch