How’d you lose you’re virginity and how old were you, included picture of girl you lost it to

How’d you lose you’re virginity and how old were you, included picture of girl you lost it to

had sex with my gf at the age of 14. When I penetrated her i insta came. Didn't wear a condom cause we agreed we wont fuck until she is not 16 (she was 15 then)... almost ended up being a papa

pic of girl faggot

>18yrold virgin

lost my virginity late at 17. was in bangkok for vacation last year, went to a soapy massage parlour and paid 2000 baht ($60) for bbjcim and covered sex. Got two pops.

Pic related from the soapy's site, was her.

i had sex with my bg i was 15 years old and he has 18 i use to scare him telling im going to demand you and shit like that

bf ***

20, home alone from college for a few days, old higschool crush. Got more from finsta if y'all interested

Sure

I was 11 in a ymca mens shower, I sucked him off while he put his finger in my ass and I learned I was a bottom twink

i started getting molested around age 5 and had sex of one kind or another with older boys durring my teen years mostly with guys I didnt have sex with a girl till i was 15

18 lost it to gf who was a kind of a slut and regret losing it to her

I was 16, she was 15. We were in her basement watching The Breakfast Club.

I met her dad for the first time later that night and at first I was a little rattled, but then I remembered I was fucking his daughter in his own house not fifteen minutes ago, and to just alpha the shit out of the rest of the interaction

she was 15, I was 18. already knew it, during a party we started making out. Got a blowjob and I cummed in 2 minutes. After some more alcohol, I fucked her on a couch

Pic Related

fagg nigger

Girl on the left
I was 17, She was 18. It was my senior year of high school, she was taking a gap year. It was our 4th time hanging out, actually lasted a lot longer than I though I would

I lot it in summer camp when i was 12.
I don't have a picture, and she died in a car crash a year later.

True story. It was all over Canada.

> her

ive been there my guy

16 with a 4/10 fat hooker and I only payed half an hour. But it still felt nice to be naked with a mature woman and sexing her

I don't have a pic of Scott

17...first night iet her..she threw a small house party my buddy brought me too...fucked her in her little brothers bed while we watched bad boys 2
..and she was on her period....and i hit it raw and nutted inside....wew lad what a first time