Green Gay Fudgepackers

>Green Gay Fudgepackers

gayness aside that is a really terrible tattoo

his face looks like a 3 year old drew it

The best thing moving forward for that guy is to become an amputee.

Why do so many Americans really, really like women?

Are we really liking women in this thread?

Rodgers broke up with Munn. So I am not sure we can say that it is "Probable" that Rodgers likes women anymore. I think we need to downgrade it to "Possible".

>thats some decent work, what's the name of your artist?

mirin dem dainty feet

I really really like that tattoo

So how confirmed is it that rodgers is actually gay? Aside random bullshit like leaving his cunty gf, some deleted twitter account, and Favre's smear campaign, is there any actual evidence for it?

I don't think this semen slurping "sport" is for me guys

this

ummmmm

>An insider told Us Weekly that friends have seen “drastic changes” in the Chico-reared Rodgers since football season ended in January — and his team suffered a crushing 44-21 loss to the Atlanta Falcons in the NFC Championship game.

>Rodgers has been spending an increasing amount of time in Los Angeles, driving up from a home he owns in San Diego, Us Weekly said.

>Is Rodgers eyeing some kind of post-NFL future? Who knows?

>Once he gets to L.A., he’s keeps busy.

>“He’s been getting weekly facials in Beverly Hills,” the insider told Us. He’s also hired Ryan Gosling’s personal stylist to dress him.

>Moreover, he’s switched up his fitness routine to work out with singer and actor Nick Jonas, who primarily trains at the “star-studded” Unbreakable Performance Center in West Hollywood.

>Unbreakable is where Men’s Health and other top magazines say that top names in movies, music, business and sports get their “sweat on.” Rodgers has joined other elite clientele at the cutting-edge fitness center, including Puff Daddy, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Odell Beckham.

>“He used to work out in Calabasas with his teammates during the offseason, but this offseason he’s chosen to work out primarily with Nick Jonas in West Hollywood,” the source told Us Weekly.

>As for when he’s not working out, Rodgers hasn’t been seeing much of his usual football crew. Instead he’s been hanging out with actor friends like Jonas, along with Ryan Rottman and Eddie Mills (Don’t recognize their names? Check IMDB).

Rodgers is totally fucking Nick Jonas!

holykek

IM supposed to believe that this faggot homo is better than brady?

Breaks up with his beard. Hanging out daily with Nick Jonas. STAWP

you just know

As a Wisconsin native I'm glad Rodgers seems to be getting less media attention. It was getting pretty annoying seeing and hearing him everywhere.

The worst were these Gruber Law/Rodgers commercials called "it's Aaron" where teenage Packers fans were surprised by Rodgers showing up. I don't care if he's a nice guy, I know some dudes who are legitimately secretly gay for him. Like you can tell Rodgers showing up dressed just like that tattoo would totally make their day.

be real....do Packers fans know that he's gay?

I thought he answered that in one of those press meetings. Something like "no...I like women."

Hell I don't know. I don't even like football. Honestly far as I know he really is just a decent guy, they just forced him into the spotlight way too much. Do fans in other states go apeshit for their football guys like this?

God I'd love to see all these "frozen tundra" twats try to reconcile that if Rodgers really did come out as gay. Hah.

your post is BIZZARE
>they just forced him into the spotlight way too much
'they' forced him to date a Hollywood actress?

>new fagland gaytriots

No. I meant all the commercials, flaunting his charity work, and feeding the Packer fan jerkoff frenzy.

Seriously the dude was on Ford Truck commercials and those "it's Aaron" tv spots were vomit inducing.

Is this Hollywood actress supposedly his "beard" or something?