Im too much of a pussy to do it myself. How would I go about getting someone to shoot me?

Im too much of a pussy to do it myself. How would I go about getting someone to shoot me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2uQ76qrlK78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't
Your family loves you
Do you really want to hurt them

spray painting a bb gun or a squirt gun or airspft gun black and roll up on a cop or in a police station. or do that and rob a convenience store. police will come, point gun or flash gun and get shot.

do understand that it will be extremely painful because police shoot for the cheat, which is far from instant so you'll probably spend a good minute or so choking on your own blood until you're either brought to the hospital, saved and thrown into prison or die

You won’t do it anyway

My dad shot me once. I know what it feels like. Death by cop actually seems like a good idea but i dont wanna fuck him up. Same reason i dont wanna just jump from an overpass in front of a semi.

Just do the Peter Griffin thing. Go to a biker bar, walk up to the baddest looking motherfucker there, and ask if he's Richard Simmons.

How much would a hitman cost?
-r

Good luck finding a real one
Most are scam artist

Shooting wildly inside a gun show?
-r

> Interact with a cop.
> Don't do exactly what they say
> ???
> ded

>be black

Not required.

>be poor?
You're fucked OP

Play extreme Simon says with police

Always a chance of it failing hun

I tried overdosing, all it did was give me kidney failure..

Just take zoloft, not expensive and you'll feel fine..

live in a black neighborhood. the closer to the welfare office, the better. Make sure you nail your MAGA sign into your lawn.

"i don't want to live anymore"
>YOURE HURTING YOUR FAMILY. YOURE SELFISH. YOURE FAILING OTHER PEOPLE. JESUS JUST FIX YOURSELF AND BE HAPPY
"...oh ok. now im all better"

This is why you use a shotgun

Pretty much the only reason keeping me from doing it, keep on wishing the universe would just let me die in my sleep so it would be easier on them...

Well whats your solution smartass

Fuck it. Shits too complex. I got a PM9. Ill just grow some balls and do it tonight.

>PM9
Please don't
I've had family suffer depression and commit suicide, shit sucks

This user gets it.
I hate the stupid ass argument of
>what about your family and other people
Oh so some other people don't have to go to a funeral and feel sad for a bit, a person should then have to live 50 years of misery. Suicide isn't selfish, forcing someone to live a life they don't want to so some fuckers won't feel sad for a bit, then move on like everyone does, is very fucking selfish.

If you had a noose and stepped off a chair would you instinctivly panic and /or not pass out and just suffocate while awake.

Does that mean you dont have what it takes to do it

Why not hang yourself?

Its about 7 seconds of discomfort before complete unconsciousness, after which point all you have to worry about is the knots ability to remain secure while your body is thrashing around.

not suicidal but are you supposed to have a drop at all? can u ease into it until your vision fades and then just fall off the chair once u pass out?

If you think losing your kid/sibling makes you "sad for a bit" you truly have no idea what you're talking about. If I lost my sister I'd never come back from that.

Short drop should do the trick

Short drop/simple suspension. In this method cause of death is normally asphyxiation (lack of oxygen) caused by weight of the body on the noose, thereby constricting the trachea (air passage). However, death is also possible simply by compression of the carotid arteries or the jugular veins, thereby cutting off the blood supply to/from the brain. Cutting off the airway in this case would not be essential.

Drop hanging. This method was typically used for judicial hangings, where a trap door opens and the person drops somewhere between 5 and 9 feet. The force of the drop, coupled with the positioning of the noose, violently jerks the head back, thereby rupturing the spinal cord causing instant deep unconsciousness and rapid death.

turn on car in garage, with a pipe going from the exhaust in the window. BAM! literally the EASIET way to kill yourself, you will just fall asleep and not wake up

Mate. You have no idea how many people I have lost... Here's a hint, it's a fucking lot. Plus I have also known quite a few that have lost kids or siblings. One thing that always happens. Everyone moves on. They're never wiped from your memory. But you move on.
So again. Forcing someone to spend decades in a life they just see as misery, just so you don't cry a bit. Is selfish of you. If someone wants out, it's their life, they should be able to take that choice without selfish little bitch boys making them feel guilty.

can it be done with no drop since you said simple suspension? do you have to kick the chair or can you ease into in while standing and then as you pass out you fall off the chair?

there are 7,000,000,000 humans in the world. I'm not sure a solution is necessary.

Perhaps, but you would have to tighten the rope quite a lot to achieve the necessary constriction on your arteries. Would probably be quite uncomfortable for a number of minutes before passing out.

At that point you may as well just go with suspension, the pain would be more intense, but not nearly as long a duration.

You could place the rope just under the chin and partially suspend yourself using only your body weight. You would pass out after some time, just make sure the rope is short enough that your body is hanging once you lose muscle control.

>move to Texas
>rob a convenience store in Houston

youtu.be/2uQ76qrlK78

The worlds your oyster bro.

Go be homeless in NYC and mug gang memebers. Whats the worst that could happen you die?
Go swim with sharks without a cage and fight them off with a knife. Whats the worst that could happen you die?
Do all kinds of drugs and depraved sexual shit.
Whats the worst that could happen you die?

The world is your oyster bro

Not that guy who youre replying to but I always thought peeps just literally choked to death while awake. Do they lose conciousness fastly?

It typically takes about 5-10 seconds to lose consciousness if done correctly.

This guy gets it

Is it a blood thing? People can hold their breath for nearly a minute I thought.

Yes, if you constrict the arteries in your neck they cut off the blood supply to your brain.

If the brain does not receive oxygenated blood the person becomes unconscious

Go commit a mass shooting. The scumbags of this world deserve nothing but painful death.

read something on this a short drop actually hurts like hell and you can see it in suicide videos it pinches nerves and is just hell until you die so go for the drop hang so it breaks your neck and you just kinda fade away in an instant (you can tell by no trashing with a drop hang vs a short hang)

>youtube
>spongebob
still at the kiddie table lol
srsly tho. so many of the worlds problems would drop sharply if a billion people suddenly vanished from the planet.

Walk around a black area of town flashing maybe $500 in cash after dark. Resist when you get robbed. Bonus points for calling your robber a coon and saying rap music sucks

can I pick those billion or be apart of those billion?

uh.. i mean i think you can do whatever you want chief. i'd recommend a hike :)

I'll take a hike...and make that list

>Im too much of a pussy to do it myself. How would I go about getting someone to shoot me?

Walk around in a nigger ghettohood late at night. You'll pretty much be dead before dawn. You'll be robbed and buttfucked, too, though.