Hi, Newfag here. I've been having suicidal thoughts for a while now...

Hi, Newfag here. I've been having suicidal thoughts for a while now. I tried to jump off my apartment window three or for times, but I chickened out (Yes, I know I'm a pussy). So I did some research and ended up buying 60 500mg Tylenol tablets, 140 500mg Aspirin tablets, as well as some booze. As a 16 year old 165lb male, I was wondering if combining both of them would do the job.
PS: Don't reply if you're going to try to talk me out of this, I have nothing to live for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2EtzM-dH3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First of all, you shouldn't do it. If you're going to though, that's an awful way to die and you should pick another method.

just jump bro itll be over in a second

>im 16 and i wanna die lmao

I've also got some medicine to prevent me from vomiting in the process. Been thinking about hanging as well. Any suggestions on other methods.

Thats sad dude. Your too young to give up, worth giving it like ten more years. Most of what you think is important really ain't..

Underage b&

>16
reported

I just can't get over the survival instincs. Also kinda afraid of heights.

That shit is gonna hurt ur liver bruh. Go to the ghetto with a blade and go pick up some heroin and then jump. Say hi to god for me

If I were able to get some good heroin I might as well get some Nembutal

You’re not afraid of heights, you’re afraid of dying you stupid little cunt.

Yep.

Just buy benzos and a 2 6 of hard liqour, tried to kill myself with around 20mg of lorazepam and a 2 6 of liqour, almost succeeded, woke up in the hospital 3 days later. Docs said I was hella lucky to be alive, I can't drink thst much liqour now or ill puke, but 10/10 was fun.

I guess I could find some benzos but I really think that what I've got is enough. Also, If I fail, it's at least a good way of shuffling the deck a bit.

public ban when?

Yeah that won't work. You'll just enter a fugue state and do dumb shit until someone calls 911 on your ass, at which point a couple of high school drop out cops will show up and beat your ass for no reason before dropping you off at the ER. When you come to, you'll be handcuffed to a bed, naked, with a catheter shoved up your shrunken wang, and the doctor will deliver the good news that you're still alive but your liver and kidneys are fucked, and you're now on a list that means that your right to bear arms is permanently revoked. You'll spend a few days in the ICU then get shipped off to a psych ward where you'll be medicated whether you want it or not, and spend at least a few weeks with a bunch of retards and serial killers in the making. Once you finally regain access to freedom, you will no longer be you, but a pale shadow of what you were, even if you stop taking the mind control medications.

TLDR - you'll just wake up with everything being even worse than before you tried.

lostallhope.com
do yourself the favor checking this out

Acetaminophen becomes lethal around 5000mg. It would be quite painful though. Liver failure.

Well, don't really think it could get any worse than now. Any suggestions on other methods?

Already done it. GOt my info from drug MLDs page.

No, youll vomit it all up and have multiple ulcers in your stomach

You're fifteen. Quit being a pussy you have everything to live for.

Trust me, it can always get worse. And no, helping someone to commit suicide is considered a felony so my suggestion is to find a good shrink -- emphasis on good -- then let nature take its course and grow up and out of the angsty teen years.

t - oldfag

Preety sure I bought around 30g of those.

Ok. Any other method suggestions?

Been going to a shink since I was 11. Doesn't work for me.

60 tylenol is more than enough.. ~4 grams of APAP (the active ingredient) is ill-advised. if you take all 60, thats 30 grams, way more than enough. And booze to potentiate.. definitely gameover, but if someone finds you, gets your stomach pumped... theres a decent chance of severe liver damage.

also, youre too young to take your own life.

>as well as some booze. As a 16 year old

Bullshit.

Also underage ban gtfo

I guarantee that I won't be found. What about the aspirin though? Is it necessary at all?

Hang yourself. Far quicker, far less painful.
Also, livestream it please

Will do some research on that. Won't livestream it though, not doing it for attention.

Better medications, read opiates and Ben is at the same time
Helium
Try not being a pussy 16 yo, you are not unique I’m sure the majority of use go through this period at your age. Shit will get better, if truly things can’t get worse then things will improve

I said a good shrink, not some random idiot who passed psych 101 then hung up their shingle. That doesn't mean that you need to find some overpriced Beverly Hills money grubbing asshole either, but rather, someone with whom you can make a genuine connection with so that you can figure out why you're feeling the way you are. In my experience, there's always an underlying reason. You just need somebody to listen to you until you figure it out.

I need to go, but good luck, user. I've been where you are, and although I can't tell you that it'll definitely get better, I can tell you that the phase you're currently in will pass.

There is always something somewhere out there in the world to live for. You just have to tell yourself you are going to find it. Immerse yourself in it. And then never look back. Life is passion. Find it.

Someone will find you.. whether youre alive or not is another story.

And its already been stated that the dangerzone for tylenol is 4-6 grams.. Your plan is 5, 6 times over that with just the 60pills. definite overkill

Benzos*

Have heard some good things about helium. I have I friend who was sipping codeine a while ago, If he is still alive, I'll try to obtain some stuff with him or with the person who's hooking him up, see if they can get me anything worth taking. Also, describing a suicidal or a person who has commited suicide as a "pussy" or "sore loser" it' just not right. One isn't obligated to live a shitty (Lack of better word) life. Also, someone said that there's a finite ammount of pain or passion that a person can handle, so blaming someone for commiting suicide is as dumb as blaming a terminally ill cancer patient from dying. Don't exactly agree with that but it's something worth thinking.

I mean, not found alive. I can easly get a 24 hour time gap to die alone in peace. Is that enough?

Where is the underage v&

jump off a tall ass building not a 3 story, like an office building, think of that beautiful view before you die

I genuenly didn't knowI had to be overage to post here, I must really be a newfag. Well, I've alreadygot some usefull advice so feel free to do what you gotta do.

Can't even take you seriously, you're just 16. Just stop pitying yourself and live. So pathetic ugh

can you like rack up some creditcard debt for me first?

please dont do it man pleaaase

you're only 16 kid friend life has a lot to offer please dont

I live at the top of a 14 story building. Not exactly a great view but I guess its enough to kill me. I'm too much of a pussy to jump though. Perhaps I could get some drugs to supress my survival instinct

well, if you are going to do it do it with style jump from a very high place then half way down blow yourself up and have it filmed with a high speed camera for the slow-mo effect

Here is a picture of a dead duck hope it makes you feel better

Why take 60 Tylenol when you could just take 3 Aleve?

Tylenol, soo unrighteousness. You won't croak, but your liver will fall out your asshole over the next three years. Explaining self harm on the donors list is rugged, does not cause cream if the liver stats. Not nice death, but the ability to make informed decisions is grand.
I can't find the pic, bridge railing scrawled full of "Please don't jump" but right in the middle it says "DO A FLIP, FAGGOT", well you get the idea nigger.

Just drive deep into the woods, drink a bottle of vodka and remove your clothes when you feel you are about to pass out. You'll die a painless death from exposure. Assuming it's winter and below freezing of course. Bonus points if you douse yourself in water before you start drinking.

i fucking love you

go kill yourself

My cousin killed himself, I am well acquainted with this issue. Get help, you’re young and shit will get better. We all go through this, don’t drown in your misery

Don't get that type of winter out here. Good idea though.

Sure will.

Btw, do you guys recommend any music to listen to while I'm doing it?

I almost did it myself OP, that would be a fucking waste.
You know what made me get better? I made a Brazilian friend in an online game (Elder scrolls online) and started to learn Portuguese. Now I'm in Brazil teaching English to kids and I feel my life finally has a purpose. Try it youself OP, try to learn some different skill or play sth.

Do you mean music pertaining to personal taste or music fitting the situation?

Underage and B&.

Lol if you’re not doing it for attention then why did you make this thread? Fuck off underage fag and get over whatever your bs problem is.

just get drunk and then jump out the window.

Fitting music.

Just to hopefully get some advice.

The majority of the advice here is don’t do it

Suicide circlejerk. Really guys?

Call a hotline or do it dude. Or sweat.

It will get better

My second time trying it I had drunk some rum and a couple of shots of some shitty organic vodka. I got preety far into it but chickened out anyway. Gess I should have been a little bit more drunk.

have fun dying slowly of liver failure it takes nearly an entire week to die like that

Nigga you are going to have like the most painful seizure of your life before you pass out and then wake up in even more pain as a vegetable who can't make noise.

Killing yourself is retarded by all subjective measures except for possibly the instance of keeping family or loved ones alive.

Just finish the ride you fucking shallow turd. You'll be dead between now and 70 years anyways. It goes by alot faster than you think.

Don't care, that's not usefull to me.

>Stops self from sudoku
>Goes to Brazil and becomes an Uma Delica dish for the locals

Hue

yo wont do it no balls pussy

Allow me to disagree on that third line right there.

Well you aren't really asking for help. You're asking how to be a dick.

You know how

Good ol' reverse psychology.

Exactly, I'm asking for advice on some effective suicide methods.

Don't do it like that you will end up geting sick as fuck and puking it all up and it will still be to late you will end up dieing vary painfully and slow I work in the er iv seen this be for

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2EtzM-dH3M

take a swim

You can disagree all you want you fucking underage wanker.
"Buh buh muh depressions". Nigga I've been depressed too. Clinically fucking verified. It's literally just an imbalance of chemicals in your brain. Go talk to a shrink you doofus if you can't figure out what to do to fix it on your own. You are literally making yourself more depressed by thinking about it and abusing your body.

>being emo

Mhm. Why do you feel this way?

Thanks.

I don't think op that was

Not emo though.

youre fucking 16 dont care whats going on in life youve got a chance for so many hard resets on life, start again, do something new. your fucking highschool dramas and mild bullying arent big and wont last. faggot

If you are 16 and already going to kill yourself you are a complete retard. Barely even fucking started life now you bout to fucking kill yourself you gonna regret once you take that shit i know it.

Man you're right, you're so reserved. You have a steel resolve and dedication asking google how to do things you don't have the resources and the desire to accomplish.

You might as well start writing poetry.

max comfy user

I'm not here to argue who has or has been more depressed, and I've been taking 100mg of Fluvoxamine daily for about a month and a half, prescribed to me by a shrink. Suicide is bigger than that. I would start by not judging a person by a single Sup Forums post.
PS: Aren't these CAPTCHAs annoying?

Hey faggot.

It doesn't matter where you are at or what you think you have been through. At 16 you havent even begun tasting life.

If you want to kill yourself do it at 35 after you've lived a little.

Call and get some help.

Only three ways are worth it imo:

>Shotgun in mouth literally has 98% effective rate. Cobain had to right.
>Wait until assisted suicide is offered where you live or move somewhere it is.
>Jump from a 30+ story building.

Bonus points if you kill others before you kill yourself.

Here's what I'd do. Get your shit all nice and planned. Then grab a couple credit cards, rack those mother fuckers up, go traveling, try some drugs and some hookers, do whatever you want. Then kill yourself at the end if you're perspective in life still this pathetic.

But most importantly,
>have fun

>solve seven in a row, connection error
>next post, checks itself

Shut the fuck up kid, you haven’t seen shit
Don’t kill yourself, join the army or something
They’re always looking for new kids

Exatly.

I used to do that much for fun, that would put you in a coma at best, stop your breathing if you have problems/are a huge sissy.

your perspective on life is**

But srsly dude. I'm 22 and have been struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts for over a decade now. There are hills and valleys in life. You're way way way too young to do something so rash. You've got to change your perspective on what *living* is. You're this weird ball of consciousness that hallucinates it's reality, trapped in a bipedal meat sack. You should at least try to experience some new shit and then, idk if you want, just die at 30 instead of 75 like everyone else. Fuck it.

well you are dumb

Try dat but there is ALWAYS a solution for any problem

You're dumb for thinking you could kill yourself off benzo's.

Might as well try to give yourself water poisoning.