Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1tLz_9xmLKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-Thinks Bernie Sanders economical plan is viable
-Enough said

gommie jew

Should've been gassed

jewoam jewomsky

he has some valid points. 8/10, would keep alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=1tLz_9xmLKI

I feel sorry for him. The left doesn't listen to its intellectuals anymore they just read Salon and tumblr.

He's out of a job.

Of all the ivory towers of academia, his is the ivory-ist. Or the tallest, depending on your metaphor.

So... hes a Jew and a shill but you guys support him?

okaaayyyy

ebin

compulsive liar

Who should i believe? The greatest ally or the greatest shitposter?

Complete and utter moron. Postures as an expert in geopolitics when in reality all he does is reinforce leftist talking points.

both zizek and chomsky are pretty great,
but have obvious flaws, one shouldnt hero worship, like Sup Forums does, but respect ideas rather then people

Pretty much agree with this quote by Eric Alterman:

>He defended Faurrison. He championed the Khmer Rouge. His condemnations of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are one hundred percent one-sided, based on the (obviously) false notion that the Arab nations and the Palestinian people have been trying to arrange a peace with Israel for decades. He viewed the rescue mission undertaken in Kosovo as nothing more than the extension of imperial power. He accuses the United States of perpetrating a holocaust in Afghanistan and thinks that the mistaken attack on the pharmaceutical factory in Somalia [sic] was as bad if not worse than the attack on the Twin Towers. One could go on, but it all adds up to, I fear, the mirror image of the ignorant jingoism of Bennett, Krauthammer, Kelly, Will, etc. And I find it amazing that intelligent people take it seriously.

commi kike
but he's a pretty smart guy

How points on big government, crony capitalism and power relations are dead on.

Him BTFO the authoritarian right, Leninists and Maoists is dead on.

His analysis of capitalism and American culture is not.

His work on Language Theory is pivotal in the world of IT, but he sort of got so full of himself that he thinks he's the dude from They Live, seeing the truth behind the politicians' lies.

>He championed the Khmer Rouge
He's gone over this many, many times. He never supported the Khmer Rouge. What he did was he pointed out some dishonesty in common reports quoting primary sources. Ever since then mainstream outlets like Wikipedia have been bitching about him denying the Cambodian genocide. This propaganda is subsequently spread by right wing idiots like you desperate to find something to criticize him for.

Was disappointed when I found out he wasn't actually a gnome

Doesn't get economics.

>Jew

Into the ovens

believe in yourself, greatest whiteposter

>American culture is not.
Can you elaborate? I understood the capitalism part but I never seen him attacking the american culture. What do you mean by that?