template

I don't know why but the red Austria made me laugh really hard

Why though?

Italy is cute. CUTE!!

>jpg
nigga get your shit together

.png version

shitty template

Why do people dislike austria, I don't ever hear anything bad about them.

LITERALLY HITLER!

don't bully italy, we're poor, we can't afford good templates

*except hitler

8/10
4/10
8/10
wtf is this green/10
0/10

radu wub all people

is the north/south divide still a thing?

Woah still mad about erdogans bodyguards

Trust italians to make such a shite template

>he cant use paint properly

r8 muh ratings

not like in the past

what's with the capitals?
berlin i can kinda understand but what about vienna?
i know it's chockfull of romanian rejects but still
also wub you :3

VIenna is much like Berlin, less fucked, but it's on the same track. And London is just beyond fucked.

fuck
ENRICH'D or just full of human waste?

Too many Turks, and the Austrians living there are the ones that allowed it to happen. So both. Big cities are always more cucked than rural areas.

>mfw this could've been bucharest if romania were western
also how's life in slovakia?

Could be worse, it's pretty nice here, if you don't look at the politics.
Yeah, these days I'm grateful for our relative poverty when I look at what's going on in the West. And our capital is pretty cucked too, despite this. No immigrants though, thankfully. I did see a niggress when I was there last though...

>I did see a niggress when I was there last though...
Tell me about it.
She might've been a tourist, since I don't really see why someone would immigrate to Eastern Europe.

Also, to whoever made the template:
Krajina is missing, although it's not too relevant nowadays

I wub you too estonibro.

Can't say much, I was standing in a tram and I spotted her walking outside. Yeah, probably a tourist.

>europe rate thread
>people rate turkey
no thank you

>tfw finally someone likes us more than hungary
also
is norway countrywide cucked?

köszi

Oslo is getting a bit cucked, but the rest of Norway is fine (for now)

T. Ambrogio Brambilla

Our south is pure shit man

Damn Brittany has shrunk.
How has the "France speaks nothing French" attitude affected the language? As in grammar/slang.

>Damn Brittany has shrunk.
More than you may think

uè uè bell st'urulogghio uagliò

*France speaks nothing BUT French
I fucked up.

i lik

I hate having breton blood in my veins.

I can understand hating Romania but why Britain?
Expats? The recent Gibraltar shittalking?

>rating charts based on what color they paint poland
i interact with brits pretty often, i know how they are, thats why. also i saw some footage of their chimpout attacks on polaks and southern europeans

Tbh

That's an interesting map. Are you from Chicago or something since you hate Poland?

s-spain.. :O

I somewhat like Ireland, Netherlands, Estonia and Denmark the rest can go fuck themselves.

To lazy to color, have a hot 3d girl instead.

I love you all

Cunt

why do you hate portugal wales and switzerland

I'd ejacuate repeatedly inside her baby-maker, if you know what I mean

everybody hates you, tho. even more than russia, keke

is independent sao paulo an actual thing or kinda like the transylvanian god-complex

not nice desu

how can you like russia, but kazakstan and mongolia? they are the same shit, basically

based on the contribution, comedy,humor and niceness level of Sup Forums posters

It is a movement that is becoming stronger every year, but the Southern movement still is the most strong one. Unfortunately, I don't think we will be independent in the near future...

Pic related shows how São Paulo is way better than Brazil.

They have way more muslims and I hate the islamic culture/religion. Also, I had good time in Russia and Russians are really cool

We Southerners are more often associated with independence movements, but yes, Movimento da República de São Paulo (São Paulo Republic Movement) is a thing.

Hey krautbro why aren't we green? We are basically the same country :^)

too much ad hominem if i colour any country green besides germany

but half of the russia is muslim. and mongolians are buddhist
im actually okay with you

can you explain the immigrants one to me?
like it's where do most immigrants come from? I assume alamane means germans

I am watching you

you are the russian in cz?
do you feel any hostility from czechs or dont they care about your nationality?
can you speak czech and what are ou actually doing there?

True. Actually I don't have any problem with Vietnam, Mongolia and other buddhist/hindu countries. I was just lazy to change the color.

Yes, alemães are germans. That immigrants map is showing the destination of immigrants in Brazil. They show where germans, italians, spanish, japanese and slavic people (following the order) established communities in Brazil.

The map shows that São Paulo has the biggest Italian community in Brazil and the biggest japanese community in Brazil. Brazil has more Italians and Japanese immigrants than any other country in the world

sorry, i just don't know much about lower balkans.
>you are the russian in cz?
yeah, tatar
>do you feel any hostility from czechs
sometimes. they hate both muzzies and ruskies, so it's kinda hard. most don't really care, tbqh
>can you speak czech
yeah
>ou actually doing there
"studying"

>Brazil has more Italians and Japanese immigrants than any other country in the world
How is it particularly attractive? I'd imagine Japs would rather choose the US and Italians would remain in Jewrope.

During our history we had a lot of people from Europe coming to Brasil, especially in 1800~1945. Before WW2 they were promised jobs, mostly in farms. During the WW2, poor people, especially from German and Italy, fled to Brazil. Nowadays we don't receive as much as immigrants as we used to, mostly because Brazil is a shitty situation right now. When we had a good growth rate, back at 2007~12, we receive a lot of portuguese too.

>from Europe coming to Brasil
*Brazil, you English illiterate fuck.

Fuck off.

>waaaahhh deicha me be illiterate!
If you don't want people correcting you, write properly.

Fuck off again. Brasil is the correct term in portuguese. Brazil's language is portuguese. There is nothing wrong with saying BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL

>Brasil is the correct term in portuguese
>in portuguese
>when hitting its keyboard in an attempt of writing in English
I rest my case.

Obviously south tirolean

And if you used a Z in Portuguese (there's a capital letter there in English too, BTW) because it's how it's done in English, I'd also correct you. (Except I wouldn't call you an "illiterate fuck" but rather an "analfabeto funcional".)

Damn.
How's life in Brazil?
After finishing high-school I wanna go to university aboard to feel a different culture.
Is uni in Brazil expensive if my family makes around 1540 Jewros/1720 USD /month?

>muh I have to say the name of my country in English.

To be honest with you, just go to another country in Europe or an good anglo country. Life here can be really good if you are from the upper middle class or rich, otherwise you will suffer, except in some place in the South and São Paulo.

>>muh I have to say the name of my country in English.
If you're writing in English, do it properly if you don't want to be called by what you are - an illiterate fuck unable to write in a language without mixing another language for random things like "waaaahhhh it's the gov I pay taxes to, so I'll write in some random language to show how much of a little bitch to my government I am!".

ah well
thanks anyway

blah blah blah, fuck off. I will write it the way I want.

And I'll keep point out you're an illiterate fuck who probably never learned how to write properly, without "waaaah fuck[ing] off". Problems?